Chunky protein shake

>chunky protein shake

>protein chunks stick to the spoon while mixing it so you have to eat it off raw

i have 2 100% whey protein shakes a day, totalling 61g protein + meals

hbu

>retard doesn't know how to use a mixer

i use some cheap knock off protein shake. 100% protein, 60 grams/scoop and i overload it, so I'm getting 75ish grams of protein per scoop + meals.

I'll usually have one, maybe one after the workout and possibly one before bed if it was a good day. sometimes three if i feel like it. I ate a chipotle burrito with chicken today, and just drank a pre-bed shake.. gains are going to massive

>being so weak that you dont even managed to mix a protein shake

kill yourself

>tfw live in apartment can't use mixer at 1am
>mfw i would never use a blender/mixer to mix protein shakes

is body fortress good?

>75ish grams per scoop

my nigga, i mix in a few scoops of milk powder and oats for extra protein.

>2016
>not having a blender

JUST

i usually use water, but most of the times i cheat and just fill it up with milk haha, im honestly getting 85+grams of protein a scoop with the milk and all

what protein you buy? pic related, it's expensive af but idgaf

body fortress. it's $29 at CVS. it has way less fat and sugar than anything else i could find there

>body fortress

mine is 5.9g sugar per 100g and 7.0g of fat, is that all good

i tore off the label on mine, but I think it was 2.5 something grams per scoop. considering it said a scoop was generally 46-60 grams depending on how you filled it, yours is probably pretty close to mine.. mine was like a total knock off though it didnt even have a main label. sugar was pretty low too, so I think we have similar protein . personal experience, you wanna make sure your protein shakes are low sugar as possible and low fat as possible .. you want the protein, nothing else.. I wanted/need protein isolate, but couldnt find it and am debating if i wanna spend $60/month for it. we'll see how things work with Body Fortress, hopefully I can keep getting it for $29.. i'm seeing pretty satisfying gains desu

i think the whey concentrate is cheaper desu, i pay $26 NZD for 340g 100% whey

im USD, so that would be like $42 for 340 grams for me .. how you like it? u think its worth it. It's only protein right? 0grams of fat and 0 grams of sugar?

whey concentrate isn't just whey though right? because it's 97% whey concentrate but only 77.4g protein per 100g

>$42 for 340

my nigger you're paying top dollar

i dunno, i thought you knew. i havent seen whey concentrate/isolate in stores so im not able to read the labels. I dont know if 100% whey if they mean 100% protein or 100% something like it idk
i havent bought it yet.. where can i get it for cheaper.. i thought $55ish was normal for whey isolate

Blender Bottles (the ones with the little wire ball) work great for me.

ANTS IN MY PROTEIN SHAKE

Shake it harder

how many calories?

nomnomnom

>2016
>Not eating your shakes