Insecure things we do

Itt: things we do that seed from out deep-seated insecurities

Ill start,

>I wear shoes with lifts despite being 6'
>I wear a sweater under hoodies so that i took a lot bulkier and thicker
>When im in public ill pretend to get a text and text people back even though i have no friends

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lasselom/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stem*

fucking hell im a retard who cant type anythimg properly kill me im a worthless illiterate faggot end my life

That's not insecure. That's autistic.

Pls user, if i was a random guy and saw you doing this stupid things I honestly wouldn't give a shit.
You're fooling just yourself

M8 i look pretty bulky, i wouldnt talk shit if i saw some guy wearing two hoodies and a sweater

Where did you buy the lifts?

Fail

>When im in public ill pretend to get a text and text people back even though i have no friends
Ha ha ha....what a loser.... just kill me now

Shit works wonders for avoiding conversation.

>used to be Chubby McSkinnyFatFuck as a kid
>shit posture from vidya and insecure about body
>didn't want people seeing moobs poke out
>still below average posture, workingonit.png
>still self-conscious about nips showing through shirt even though I have glorious pecs now

>Constantly check my reflection in anything I can.
seriously need to get this habit under control

I pretend to be on the phone when walking in public so people think I'm not all alone

Even though I get told I'm good looking and fit pretty often everytime girls smile at me or giggle with their friends I assume they're laughing at me

Yeah bad when you make eye contact when you don't see someone sat in the car.

That image hits too close to hime

Perma forced underbite due to weak jaw

betamax

Shit,m8 see an orthadontist

>adjust my hair alot cause hair paste doesn't hold well enough throughout the day
That's about it

I go down for a very long time on women because I don't think my penis is big enough to please them
>5.5x4.5"

Autists don't care about what people think of them, they don't even acknowledge other people are as human as them

I'm..... Autistic?

same, except that I only am normal and did not achieve glorious pecs mode yet. Always self conscious.

Why do you think you have no friends?

I only buy shoes that have and inch high heel, like Nike Airmax.

It makes me feel better.

:-(

>blessed with height
>pic related is 5'8"
Keksus maximus

He's 6'6
Are you confusing him?

Are you meming yourself lad?

Who is this guy? I gotta chubby neckbeard friend who fanboys him hard.

instagram.com/lasselom/?hl=en

Me to user, I know I'm a narcissist

Is there anything worse than being slav and also only 5'8?

Touch stuff in my face in some rare situations while im kinda insecure. Wtf am i doing. Halp.

Hail odin

Man, I wish I could get that clean cut on my beard. Two days after trim and I look like I'm about to suicide bomb something.

Same

I only use the machines instead of free weights because of fear of fucking up a lift

HAIL ODIN

Start switching some exercises to free weights. At the beginning only switch small exercises like curls, later also bigger ones. You got this bro

>have to wear a jumper, hoodie, sweater, anything with sleeves no matter the weather to hide body.
>Started from lifting as skinny 7 months ago 0 muscle and 11" arms
>put some good size on, chest and shoulders filling up clothes, backing coming along nicely small arms (14") but still an improvement.
>still don't feel comfortable receiving any kind of attention positive or negative
At least I look good without clothes r-right?

Ya I wear sleeves all the time too

HAIL ODIN

Hiding arms too?

>6'6
lol

Ya, I do wear tee shirts occasionally, but never tank tops. I feel way more comfortable in sleeves, usually rolled up to the elbow. Like, significantly more comfortable

I'm the exact same. I don't wearing mind at the gym or while playing sports but when in normal situations it makes me paranoid

I lie to myself about having friends.

>look at phone to avoid awkward stare with a hot girl walking by

ignoring them is worse, no?

You're missing out, just practice keeping eye contact, it can be pretty intense sometimes feels good

I don't know. I'm by no means the person to give advice on this, but I'd say change it up. Texting can make you seem social, or at least normal, but giving off the sense that you're not interested/impressed is much better (or cooloer) than coming across as desperate and creepy

but it's so awkward

if only I was a 10/10 then i'd know they were interested or not weirded out

The problem isn't that you're not a 10/10 it's that place a higher value on them than yourself. Learn to love yourself user cringe as it sounds.

Autist here too, but I can keep eye contact. Too bad I am shit at anything else.

>"put it in me, user"
>oh shit
>wharrragabrraaall

I used to avoid them altogether back when I was a hunched over beta. Like if they were in an aisle in a supermarket I'd avoid them and wait for them to leave so I could get my stuff, or if was walking somewhere I'd take a different path so I didn't run into them. I wasn't gonna talk to them and they weren't gonna talk to me, I just didn't want to be seen at all.

Now I actively try to stay around hot girls or look at them to practice eye contact. I'm still not great if we're standing too close (with strangers), but at a medium distance I can make eye contact with most of them. It's exciting, you should try it out.

I guess im just insecure cause I used to be fat, like really fat. now im at about 12% bodyfat

still, I feel like it isnt enough sometimes. idk.

This user knows, you're doing good bro. Start simple do little things like make eye contact, when you get comfortable maybe ask for direction, say hi to random girls as you walk past, then maybe like a compliment. Just keep working up to your goal of being able to freely express yourself around women.

Godspeed user

What helps me is to stop giving a fuck about these girls. Why would you live your life supressing yourself because some girl thinks your unworthy. Fuck that

Hail Odin

yeah I guess you're right

im just focusing on my training and dont really get worked up about girls much now desu, if they show interest then fine but im not going to worry about it

HAIL ODIN

>constantly checking mirrors to make sure my form is correct

I'm not the only one, r-right?

HAIL ODIN

I tell lots of small lies about my past because I'm terrified that people will dislike me for not having been a normie chad my whole life

Being a nigger and also being 5'8.

I do this too.

I sometimes forget the lies I told to people, so I have a couple standard lies. I even steal stories normies told me and copy them as if I am the protagonist.

HAIL ODIN

Nope user, I do the same with my posture as well :

When I get drunk, my mouth to brain filter complete disappears, end up telling shit about past relationships and fingering chicks to complete strangers when having a smoke.