I know I'm a huge faggot for starting this thread...

I know I'm a huge faggot for starting this thread, but has anybody else noticed the quality of this board has gone exceptionally up recently? Like, fuck brahs .. this place is really getting cool again, I'm genuinely have good and heart-filled, laugh-filled convos with anons daily now.

Or am I just a gay nigger.

>inb4 ban
u-uh...general self improvement thread? how's the cutting going for summer brahs?

This place is still shit.

Especially with the race war and Trump bs going around, it's only getting worse

>>>The roaches came.back
Etc

I've noticed a lot of the "Chad is doing this" or "Face, height frame" threads are dying down. Looks like all the rk9 faggots trying to get in shape for summer have gave up already.

Race war is inevitable. And trump is gonna make Veeky Forums great again. And pick a better waifu shitweeb

More than half of the threads everyday are borderline not related to fitness at all. Most are just people posting pictures of themselves saying some dumb shit like "is there any hope for me?" There's never real discussion about fitness at all

No

Also, why post this delusional fag greg?

You have shitty opinions and make unfounded assumptions. If you knew shit about shit you'd know I posted a post appropriate image and there's only one true waifu worth lifting for

>Pic related

This. Also, New Year's rezzers and the spring brigade (Catholic Lenters, Spring Breakers, the few rare people who know summer cuts need to begin early, etc.) are gone. Expect a minor influx of "how do I get six pack abs quick!!" within a week all the way through late July and then it's smooth sailing until next year.

ikr fuck.. still the chats have been good as of late
yes, i agree. but for the past week or so, it's actually like died down.. obviously there's faggots posting themselves like always, and r9k with their memes, but its died down hella compared to the past.. i think its getting better.
trumps influence has been making Veeky Forums great again
>implying the race war is bad

I'm shitposting on a daily basis for 7 years now, like clockwork.
It's all part of a neverending cycle.

You aren't crazy, user. Now that all the Summerfags are beginning to get bored and fuck off, we can be a board again. I pray that one day the toxicfags will fuck off.

I've only been here for a couple of months but out of all the boards i browse, this seems the friendliest, apart from the manlet bashing, but how else will they learn right?

>race war is inevitable
Good one mate, and who's gonna fight in it ?
Old ass racists and 300lbs /pol/tards ?
Don't make me laugh you pathetic cunt, europe is a cucktinent by now, your women will probably side with the sandniggers anyways

Iktf.

I'm really bored of /pol/tards leaking outside their containment board.

All the 'poo in the loo', 'Chad', 'when will manlets learn', 'nigga', 'user, aren't you going to eat all these cookies I made for you' threads are finally deteriorating.

> summer cut

I had a cheat weekend ;_;

it wasn't even good food, just shitty MRE food

other than that, my cut is going pretty well, went from 152 lbs to 147 lbs and now I'm probably down to like 144 lbs

I'm gonna get down to 12% bf in a few weeks inshallah

iktf user stay strong

Most of the thing you mentioned are from /r9k/

>Nigger
>Degenerate
>X Master Race
>Women are Y (usually)

Those are /pol/, which has actually dropped a shit-ton in the last five months. Namely just /r9k/ now which makes sense since this would be the most applicable board for a loser trying to
fix their shitty life. They should still stick to lurking if they're going to waste that much space though.

>offended by the word nigger

reddit calls for you

>Used the word nigger
>Offended by the word nigger

Pick one

Tons say nigger, only /pol/ uses it non-ironically on a consistent basis. The entire point of saying nigger is that it's offensive, and because we're anonymous,
we can say shit as we please with no repercussions. We don't actually mean it, we're simply using it because no one else does as a unique way of flavoring
that is exclusive to an anonymous board. That's the joke.

Using it in a serious manner because you actually believe it is showing you don't get it. Most came here from /b/. The entire purpose of /b/ is to offend the
shit out of people. Why? Because you can post things there that you could normally never post anywhere else. It's a hazing ground (used to be) for a type of
humor not seen elsewhere - the humor of being "comically politically incorrect". Because it's so busy, posts are deleted quickly anyway, thus washing away
anything you make. It's like poking someone for a giggle. Offensive, annoying, but done in a few seconds.

The problem is that /pol/ was created - the exact board for "politically incorrect". So what's the issue? /pol/ is the board for being "politically incorrect" wherein
the "comical" is taken out. /pol/ is the worst board because it's the anti-Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is/was a bastion of off-color humor where the joke is that it's funny to
post things you can't on another forum. /pol/ was created because some people actually took it seriously.

/pol/ is shit, will be shit, and was shit from the very conception because it allowed a group of people to exist and herd together that simply didn't get Veeky Forums.

My dude...
Y..you get it.
Best post on Veeky Forums

it's worse than ever you fucking shitposter, summer never ever not ever makes the board quality increase

someone's addicted to Mohammad's migrant semen

>thinking /pol/ is nothing but a meme

Its not serious either mang

...OP, no.

This board is and always will be gay as fuck, sprinkled with a few good threads here and there.

Other than that, this is r9k for people who found the gym.
>bitching about women
>manlets
>gays
>minimal discussion
>meme jargon

Like I said there are some good things here and there, but ultimately this board is a rancid piece of shit.

>manlets
manlets were a Veeky Forums meme.

>This place is still shit.
>posts chink shit

Wonder why