Manletism

Guys, is 5'11" tall enough to make lifting worth it?

Or is that just a "nothing will make up for it" height?

You can either be a fit manlet, or a skinny manlet. Your decision.

By asking this you prove you wouldn't make it at any height

Dude 5 11 isn't manlet lol

You're in dat Dere perfect range.

5'7 is the cutoff
Below is death
Above is life
Exactly 5'7 is limbo

>he fell for the height meme

Wisdom.

Also in the real world (not fit)you're actually slightly above average in height, and taller than pretty much every girl who isn't an Amazonian bulldyke. So don't worry about it.

I saw pics of girls making fun of guys that are 5'10.

Greg gallager is an asthetic kent, and people make fun of his height (5'10").

Remember that picture of 2 girls meeting taylor lautner making fun of his height?

That guy is 5'11".

If you are shorter than 6'2", OR have a

1. Taylor Lautner is 5'8.
2. Bulldykes who do that (openly and in public/social media) are trash tier and their opinions on anything can be disregarded

>face
>height
>frame
In that order

Even if you have those she's just waiting for something better to come along, the ride never ends

summs everything up

You're 1 inch away from being 6', you're taller than the average guy, what's stopping you ? A scale made in a mongolian horseback deadlifting forum ?

>it's this thread again

guys my dick is only 7x5.5". I know thats really small, but do you think girls will mind?

this is what you sound like complaining about 5'11.

delete this

>you will never know the feeling of bonking your head on the lat pulldown bar when you stand up

Maybe 20 years ago

Now anything under 6 feet you are destined for no pussy

>these 2-3 girsl made fun of 1 guy for being short on this planet of 7000000000 billion people
>im going to not even bother with my life now.

this is why you are still a virgin.

Lel you think just by being black makes you a Chad?

5'11 here

Fucked more than 50 girls and I'm 21.

Sorry.

Brad Pitt
George Cloony
Johnny Depp
Stallone
Norris
Tyson
Van Damme
Dorian Yates
Colleman
De Niro
Hardy
Jared Leto
Etc
Etc
FRANK ZANE ( perfect body )

All alpha males you admire, have the perfect height.
Too tall or too short, is inferior.
5'9-5'10 just perfection.

Oh yes, u want to be like Steven Seagal....lame!

2'5 here

Fucked more than 2000 girls and I'm only an infant

Sorry

Manklets, when will they learn?

Yeah 5'11" is definitely into "fucked" territory these days, assuming you live in western Europe or America. The average height among young white males is probably 6'2" and 5'10" or 5'11" for women...Fucking crazy how tall people are these days.

I'm the guy who you replied to and I kek'd.

Seriously, I don't feel like a manlet, maybe I am by your standards.

>Guys, is 5'11" tall enough to make lifting worth it?

No, because lifting will compress your spine. You're going to be 5'10" before you get any kind of definition from lifting.

I'm 5'11 as well mate, but there's no way in hell you fuggled over 50 girls, common.

Why would you lie on the Hungarian horse herding cottage house in the mountains?

5'11 here. Laid more pipe than Exxon before finally marrying a 10/10 that wasn't crazy or stupid when I was 32. It can and has been done by lots of guys my height. As long as you're at least 3 inches taller than whichever girl you're after then your chances are good that she won't reject you because of height.

Never went after tall chicks (my own height or taller). Can't vouch for odds on that one.

Average male heigh is 6'8 and average dick is 9"5x8".

You're fucked, mate.

>you will never enter a time machine, find the guy who started the height meme and then kill him

So many gullible stupid ass kids who think they're midgets because they are 5'10.

>I'm 5'11 as well mate, but there's no way in hell you fuggled over 50 girls, common.

Not that guy, but you realize that fucking a new girl every five to ten weeks, isn't at all unreasonable, right? Assuming average average age on this website and normal sexual activitiy.

5'8. Have done the same and ravaged a few tall bitches as well. Be attractive and have some social skills. Let jokes brush off you and try your best to be quick witted

Sorry for the late reply, but living in a mediterranean country and working in an island for the last 5 years every summer for around 3 months does make it possible.

Living in a big city in the winter helps too.

Who are we kidding here, it's possible, sure. You could fuck 50 girls in less than a week, theoretically speaking. It's about 7 girls a day, not all that unreasonable, right?

But common mate
You know he didn't give the ol' skeleton treatment to over 50 girls, it was more of an statement, than a claim
Scratch that, he's just fucking oily, hairy, fat mammamias, doesn'tcountevermindlol:DDDDD

So tourists are all oily, hairy and fat in your book?

5' 9 1/2" for men and 5'4" or 5'5" for women, you fucking moronic dickwad

Whatever makes you sleep at night, champ

i don't even know why i keep replying, champ

If your're height starts with a 5 your're a manlet.
You can still have a good life though, you can be a jockey or even one of Santa's little helpers :^)

Man do I feel bad for Veeky Forums sometimes. We're all a bunch of guys trying to "make it" yet "we" constantly reinforce this negative stereotype and make our fellow brothers feel bad.

Chances are, if you frequent Veeky Forums you were, at some point, either a Skelly or fatty or something in between. The point is, you weren't ideal. You sought lifting and dieting to improve your life because it wasn't going how you wanted.

At what point did start mowing each other down, creating more issues ontop of our already difficult lives. One of the best things about this place; it's not a hug box. You can get an honest opinion here, but the pendulum has swung too far, why should we try and make each other feel insecure.

Also, shorter dudes of Veeky Forums rather than speculating on how it would affect you, step outside. The world isn't as Veeky Forums says. You see heaps of good looking women with shorter men. Look at the work place, plenty of well achieving shorter men as well.

When will they learn

It really depends on where you live.

At 5'11'', you're two inches taller than the average human, planet-wise.
Ignore Veeky Forums's obsession with being at least 6 feet, they take their height averages from the tallest country in the world and from models, and assume that if you're any shorter than that you're doomed.

In reality, you're likely in a country where even at 5'9'' you'd be at a perfectly normal height for a man, if not taller than a lot of others.

as long as you are above your countries average, you are officaly not a manlet.

>tfw 5'11
>average in Sweden is 5'11.5

Atleast I was close

>tfw 5'6.5"
I'm not gonna make it

>Veeky Forums has lead you to believe that 5'11" is anywhere near manlet territory
You the thing about linear measurements is that each segmento is the same as the next, right? There is no exponetial spike between 5'11" and 6'. There's the same difference from 5'10" (which it's designation as 'manlet' territorio is still open for debate) to 5'11" and from 5'11" to 6'.
The term 'cutoff' is a bullshit excuse for rounding people in groups, just like race o political parties.
There's gradual change between tall and shit and you'll never know when one ends and the other one begins beacuse is subjective.
However, if you are still so insecure due to this brainwashing, I suggest you buy some sort of footwear that boosts you height an inch or two, manlet.

Pffft you wish, every white guy I come across is 6'4" and up. I don't know how people under 6' haven't gone extinct yet.

measure yourself in centimeters. It'll make you sound taller

5'10" to 6'2" is ideal for aesthetics and health

This. 5'11" is 1.80m
It applys the same round number logic as 6'

Applies*
There go my years of English learning

i never go to these threads but i saw you in the newest posts so i might as well chip in

the manlet shit is a meme and always will be 5'7 - 6 is pretty fucking average in most non shitskin countries

you've forgotten that Veeky Forums (on Veeky Forums at least) was hijacked by /r9k/ long ago and turned it into a cesspool of people wanting to bring eachother down

they people who make these threads are like highschool jocks except the jocks are actually just nerds in muscle suits why also get bullied by other nerds in muscle suits

the "why lift when women are shallow" "why lift if if x is y" threads are no different

>I saw pics of girls making fun of guys that are 5'10.
AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA
OH NO SOME GIRL ALSO SAID SHE PREFERS BLACK MEN ON THE INTERNET OH NO WELL THERE'S NO ARGUING WITH THAT IT'S ALL WHITE WOMEN WANT

WELL TIME TO HEAD BACK TO MY C U C K KEK SHED AND EAT A TUBE OF ICE CREAM AND LOSE MMY GAINS NO POINT SINCE SOME TWITTER WHORE SAID IT SO IT'S TRUE
JUST FUUUUUUUCK MY SHIT UP FAMILY IT'S OVER

AAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAA

Come to 'Murrica and uncuck yourself Swedebrah.
You'd be taller than average here.

This post is in memory of all the 5'10" anons who have committed suicide because they came to Veeky Forums, heard they were manlets, and therefore thought their lives were not worth living
RIP shorties

Yes, especially because your posture will improve which will likely push you over to that 6th foot

>tfw I was one of those anons ;___;

> he thinks being black is good

being 5'10 is nice though. looking like a high school junior has perks especially when the age of consent is 16 in your state

pic related never grew past 5'10 and didnt stop him from success and having women all over the world want his cock

>go
>not goes

>man sized man sees you with a girl
>"suh short stuff"
>time to try out this quick wit shit
"H..hey y..yea tall stuff"
>man walks away with your girl, hand on ass
>mfw

Well you made me feel better user. Just saiyan.

No way Johnny Depp is actually 5'10.

I'm exactly 5'7, give it to me straight, should i bother?

Al Pacino is exactly 5'7.
Should he bother?

I am exactly 4' 20", should I even bother?

There are millions of people, even famous bodybuilders, who claim 6ft when they are 5'10 or 5'11. Just lie OP, live the normie dream.

One of the biggest pussy slayers I know is 5'7". Granted he's pretty handsome facially, has a decent (barely non-dyel) build and is very outgoing.

what about a fat manlet