Be unfit as fuck

>be unfit as fuck
>get out of breath walking up a flight of stairs
>run almost every day for a few months to get fitter
>can now run a mile before I feel like collapsing
>constantly in pain because of this shit and can barely make it a full mile sometimes
>don't actually know how many calories I'm burning
>look it on some calculator
>wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg
>mfw all this for nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fartlek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound fat as fuck.

Have you considered eating less as well as running?

First off, how fat are you?

start lifting too and if youre fat switch running for cycling or swimming or something

If you're just trying to be in better physical shape then calories aren't your main priority.

If calories is what you're worried about, diet is more important than exercise.

Do your research, and be clear on your goals before doing something for months hoping to improve.

6'5" 180lbs

I eat one meal a day and it's either rice and chicken/fish with assorted veges, or red meat and veges. I don't have the time or money to eat more than one meal a day

You arent white, are you?

Why don't you get your cardio from banging sluts mister HEIGHT

I am white

too ugly

You're probably lying or not eating enough

>6'5 180 lbs

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>training for a few months
>can now run a mile

You're training is not working, when I joined the Army I could run maybe 1.5miles without collapsing, considered pretty pathetic. In 9 weeks Basic training I was regularly running 8milers with ease. Your issue is your training programme, you've made pathetic progress

Hmm why cant you afford to eat properly, why is your budget so third world?

>calories burned
>lung and breathing gains
pick one but what are you only running 10 minutes? You should easily be able to get at least 300 calories in 30 minutes running.

Is the pain more like a deep pain or an exhaustion pain?

I'd suggest fartklek training op

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fartlek

It's the quickest way to build cardio and recovery time and you only need to do it for 30-40mins or so.

If you're on a treadmill start by running for 50 seconds and sprinting maximum effort for 10, next day run 40 sprint 20 and so on until you're at 10/50

Personally I hate running on treadmills, I use lamppost or trees, sprint when I pass one then depending on spacing slow down after I've passed a set amount then start sprinting again when I pass the next.

You'll be fucked when you've finished if you've done it right, but your cardio will see massive gains

Uni student without a job or allowance

get a job then

>can now run a mile before I feel like collapsing

I am a fatass trying to not be and I usually run 3.5 miles a couple times a week.

Keep running kiddo.

When will people finally understand that cardio is supposed to be done at slow pace and controlled, low heart rate?

You do cardio for the health benefits of developing a healthy heart, including benefits such as a lower resting rate, right?

Then run slow and with a monitored, medium heart rate and keep it there, slowly building up speed / distance while still keeping HR low.

Thats what healthy cardio is.

I keep having to say this, if you are seriously into running start taking ibuprofen. NSAIDs are used by most amateur marathoners and fun runners, it reduces inflammation and pain. I take at the very least a 200mg pill an hour before I run or workout. These aren't exactly good for you in the long term, but there is no other way around getting past the pain.

post training routine pls
not op btw

Have fun destroying your stomach. Had an ER trip related to ibuprofen use a few years back

>No time
>No job

Pick one, or quit wasting your time.

>eating NSAID-s for breakfast.
>ulcers, ulcers everywhere