Is stronglifts 5x5 a good routine if I'm a really skinny guy who wants to get bigger? Pic related it's me

Is stronglifts 5x5 a good routine if I'm a really skinny guy who wants to get bigger? Pic related it's me

Bump

Bump

All I see is 2 women did you post wrong pic?

Did you try reading the sticky?

If you want bigger legs, yes.

Haha, nice burn mate but I am clearly a male.

Pajeet stop posting Pajeeks picture on this nigerian egg decorating forum and go back to making creepy comments on white womens pictures

You're chill, OP. The horizontal stripes just makes you look kinda feminine.

try starting strength then move on to 5x5
kek

Read the sticky retard.

Yeah it is a good beginner routine, it's time efficient, mentally challenging, it will give you both mass and strength, 5x5 or 3x5 is just the best way to do it. Don't listen to the you'll go trex mode Bullshit, what's wrong with have nice strong legs and glutes? Doesn't mean this program won't build You a solid upper body. You need to build a solid foundation of strength when starting out. So fucking learn proper form and proper technique, eat well, sleep well, and hop on ss or stronglifts. You'll wish you got on a beginner program earlier.

Yeah

Why do the T. rex mode rumours exist?

faggots that thinkg OMG SO MUCH LEGS DAYZ LOL U GONA HAB BIG LEGS XDDD

post that shit because they are fat

Maybe cause you squat everyday for both routines. You will develops a nice lower body with both these programs but doesn't mean you won't develop a nice upper body.
And besides what's wrong with having nice strong legs and ass. Chicks dig it I swear and chicken legged mofos are just mirin.

Okay I was just concerned about not developing a good upper body because my twig arms are biggest concern right now, but I know I can't just focus on upper body

bump

it's a meme, don't fall for it op

Go away, Pajeet.

what routine is better
jokes on you i knew posting my face would get more responses because im pakistani

Bump

Me on the right.

do stronglifts i think its better than ss

Me on the left

Did you fuck her

no he's le friendzoned and thinks lifting will cure his betamax autism

We made out but that's it

I'm one and a half month into SL5x5, after 3-4 weeks you can throw in some arm isolations but be careful you don't get doms as that affects your next session

What is doms

Who is this semen demon

Do ICF m8

>inb4 blahahaha pls go
Brouhaha is a chump but his routine is good. Essentially SL but with accessories for mass
You'll spend more time at the gym, and strength gains will be a bit slower, but you'll get bigger faster while still developing that strength base

As someone who did SL, I would just do SS, it works exactly the same and you can go longer without stalling.

If you don't want power cleans just do barbell rows.

Your girl is hot

she's Chads girlfriend now

Yeah do 5x5 its great

start lifting. main barbell lifts like benches and squats. some presses for shoulders. pullups rows for back. and deadlifts but don't rush into anything like these idiots will tell you. just start lifting, make yourself sore and start eating big c'mon

Oh, well if you did, then I guess you had no need to post this stupid fucking thread, because you already know the answer. Now fuck off, and finish reading the sticky, you lazy piece of brown skin garbage.

Did you touch her titties. Because they look pretty nice

OP you is one creepy lookin nog

Why creepy