This guy is totally natty, right?

This guy is totally natty, right?

yea just requires year of training and a shit ton of creatine

No

Baby wrists. When I shake someone's hand I try to touch my thumb and index finger around their wrist. If they can touch I will treat that person like a boy at best.

wow you are such a man

as natty as 2 men fisting each other with their knees

Wristlet detected.

Doesn't matter.
His political and cultural views are spot on so we should love him nontheless.

He's an egotistical fascist who spends all of his time trying to impress teen boys with his body on youtube, what do you think?

true

he lacks any obvious tell
his delts are not unnaturally huge
his bodyfat percentage is not close to 1-digit
I think he does a PPL 6 days a week, so his hitting everything optimally

I think he might be at the natty limit

He has tiny forearms

And you're a poster on a bosrd populated exclusively by egotistical estaters trying to impress teenage boys with their body, and the said teenage boys.

So which one are you?

It depends on the photo too, one week he looks unnatty with perfect lighting and the next you see him under a house light and he doesn't look unnatty.

He's also not increased much in size over the past year. I'd say he's natty, and he trains like a natty too.

I just cannot get past how fucking ugly his face is. Jesus christ.

this
>why the long face?

>autist

No OP. He commited /fraud/.

>6'2
>lean
>big
>natty
pick three

This guy is gonna die at 40.

>fascist

Is latsbrah autistic?

meh, lets say 3years of diet and lifting, 2 years with creatine that is, and with combined BCAA/Creatine/Protein Shakes we are talking about months

is that mootchkins?

Yes.
Nice bait.

Looks like Geodude floating behind some clothes

LMAO at that face

>tfw he is dating some roastie and will never be your bf instead

hi latsbrah

His traps aren't particularly big, so I wouldn't write it off.

no he's not natty. anyone who says he is is either a noob, delusional (thinking they are bigger/leaner than they are) or a shill trying to prop up the fake natty delusion.

but he's ugly af

You are supposed to grab the other persons palm. Do you even handshake?

>egotistical fascist

looks like a buff, alive, david bowie

This dude should quit hes ugly as fuck

I'm watching his videos for a while now, not for his lifting abilities, but for his view on politics and the like. He's looking pretty massive, but not out of natural reach. Plus good lighting. Plus really insane lats-genetics. His lifts aren't that insane compared to weightlifters in his weight-class either. He once said in a video that he'll hop onto some test once his body isn't producing as much anymore, which is totally fine imo. He's a perfect example for
>strong than me, must be juicy

This is the worst fucking meme.

I still remember someone accusing Rippetoe of autism because of how much of SS is devoted to squat specifics.

Proof that if you ugly no amount of lifting will help you.

> be me
> going down to the IT basement at work after lunch to get some papers
> fat guy with a short-sleeve button-down greets me as I leave the elevator and grabs my wrist when I reach out for a Handshake
> I follow him, he has some pic of himself in full medieval armor on his desk
> get my shit and go back upstairs, glad about not being in IT

Philipp, I know it was you. You are an autist and Becca from HR told everyone you are a weirdo with a small dick

but look at him you dick pedaling retard

Check out his Brother

And ehh he is not soo bad desu, better than some skinny faggot, plus he is 'le nordic" as fuck and some girls like that.

Whatever his political views are spot on though.

At what? At his absolutely roided up physique like in or at his 220kg Deadlift at 100kg bw after years of lifting? I can already tell what kind of hungry leftist skeleton you are.

he does look like he can't lift much and like he'd break apart doing anything physical for longer than 1 hour

he's neither lean nor big

Nigger, his OHP is over 2pl8.

Pic related is from three days ago.
Does he look like a fraud?

I wonder why Veeky Forums never talks about his friend on the left. He's twice as autistic and his lifts put plg to shame.

he supports Trump so hes a faggot

Never heard of him, he looks like a bearmode model.

Calm down Jose.

instagram.com/alexstrongmann/

THIS

>that chest

Fucking cave troll.

I feel like there are mostly jelly, beta, leftist fags in this thread. Hating a dude's face or chest becouse you disagree with his political views, is very gay. I think you guys shouldt roast him so much becouse he is giving very good lifting advices and more.

When you said twice as autistic did you mean to say 4 times as autistic?
There is something seriously wrong with this person.

El Generalisimo Guapisimo

But, Jezuz....is this a real?

I bet he is also a poster...this autism cannot grow on its own...

>El Generalisimo Guapisimo

I don't speak gardener, what does that mean?

>egotistical fascist

I've never understood why you would ever want a waist that thin. A thick, athletic midsection is hundreds of times more attractive than being able to fit into a size 5 dress.

so many beta leftists in this one thread lmao

>all these bitter manlets saying he's ugly because they could never achieve his physique

That nigger is stronger than strong, but the autism is real.

>1850lbs 3-layer tire flip

What the fuck

Definitely natty. He's under godly lighting and clearly has a pump going in that photi. His FFMI is just under 25, putting him in what is considered the drug free limit. And for those of you who think otherwise, check to see what he looks like in normal lighting, next to other guys who lift without a pump.

Is this a joke, or a real thing?

Kek

Also I don't think that guy is Natty, OP. There is NO WAY moot got that beefy since he left

Is that moot?

>404
>Forearms not found

Creatine is not natty tho m8

why is it always the ugly guys who get comically huge?

Arnold said narrow wrists are desirable for bodybuildres because it makes the rest of your arm look bigger in comparison

you know what makes your arms look bigger? having bigger arms, fucking wristlet

Is he less than 6'0? I have the exact same stringer and it looks longer on him even though he has more muscle

Moot?

Lol, just came over this. He gained 15 kg of muscle in 3 years natty, yeah right.

Why do people keep saying he's ugly? Yeah, he's no Francisco Lachowski, but he isn't by any means hideous.He just happens to look like a Swedish Kevin Bacon.

as natty as steroid synthesis

>Not synthesizing steroids with your brain

...surely that is a shoop, r-right?

Looks like blaha but smaller

>egotistical fascist
Yeah, he's great.

does he not work chest?

too fat for bearmode hes just fat fell for powerlifting meme mode

It's probably a lot more than 15kg of muscle, since he has lost a lot of fat as well.