/fraud/ general

Cheating frauds general.

Previous decent thread

what is her ig again?

Reverse image search it

WELL OBVIOUSLY I HAVE ALREADY TRIED THAT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE

I'm pretty stoked guys, i got my order of Test E, Aromasin, Nolva, and Clomy finally sent and I'm just waiting for it to show up. My dumbass made it a bunch of separate orders through several fuckups so here's to hoping that none of that shit get's siezed by the feds. Is it true that with proper PCT and diet+training i will be able to keep a substantial amount of the gains. I'm honestly not trying to do anymore than this cycle but if it comes to it i might just get some primo depot further down the line.

Well you're fucking terrible at it then. First link in reverse search is Katie Sheridan.

@Stronglittle_monster

I just found it, beg for it faggot.

No

Charge your damn phone dude you're giving me anxiety.

Fuark shes Aussie
Gonna have to roadtrip and grab some chloroform

There's always one of you

Hey frawds.

I'm going on a cruise ship vacation next week. I want to look as dry as possible. I'm currently taking the following per week.
200mg test e
200mg deca
600 tren e

I'm still around 15% bf. (Leanest in my whole life. I was fat).

I have a bit of winstrol. At my bf would i see a noticeable difference in my physique if i took some or would it not be worth it?
I do get joint pain on winny, but i obviously wont be lifting on vacay.

For reference

>primo

I remember being interested in steroids that werent tren

Got a bunch of var and winny though for some raisin

winny aint for fat fucks, faggot

Calm down there llama.

Lmao

You can't bring your fraudgear on the cruise ship because they will scan your possessions, right? How will you deal with pct on the boat?

Im bringing two loaded syringes with my prescription EpiPens. I have allergies. Easy for me to travel.

This.

I'am using winny atm, and i have used it at a higher bf. You know what it did? nothing, besides holding LBM, which was the purpose i was using it in the first place.

NO STEROID WILL MAKE YOU LEANER. goddammit, when will you learn it's all about food

FOOD and exercise makes you leaner.

hold on to your winstrol when you're at least at 9/10% bf.

At lower bf i would prefer masteron above winny. Both will give you that dry hard look at LOWER bodyfat. At higher bf it will do shit.

take msm glucosamin chondroïtin for your joints.

at ffs, reevaluate your diet

Do any of y'all know who this chick is?

Thanks friend.

I've been cutting for about 10 weeks and I'm down about 15lbs. I'm learning a new relationship with food. I'm doing good so far, but it's hard. Being fat for many years is difficult to recover from. Feels like i have a mental disorder.

Diet is on point atm tho. Still grinding. Getting leaner all the time.

R u on steroids

Heres my before pic in case any one gives a fuck. (You don't, i get it)

Nov 2014

Whatchu b looking like now

Yeah buddy, linked post is me.

Good, that's a good accomplishment. Really good job.

If i were you, i would drop the deca and proceed with tren and test. Probably higher tren and lower test, is what most people use. Like you already have would be appropriate. I would carb cycle, or psfm as a diet. or just do what you did before, that worked for you diet-wise

If you are at 9% bodyfat you can use the winny to harden your physique

Yes i also have a mental disorder, i feel skinny most of the time. That's the price you pay for being better than other people

Snorl4x, you're welcome.

lmao those naked pics.

skank 101

ALL WOMAN ARE WHORES REEEEEEE

Out of curiosity (f-for a friend, I swear), how would cycling (or B&C) change when sitting at a higher BF%? What do you do when you're not focused on aesthetics and lift just to get the highest numbers (strongman, powerlifting, etc.)?

steroids are for manlet faggots

I don't understand your question

If i'am at a higher bf, i'am probably bulking while focussing on my weak body parts

I really don't care about pr's. It has nothing to do with bb imo

This is from a week or two ago. Fucking love handles will be the last thing to go.

scooby-mode activated, congrats

Thanks

Gj m8
Winny isnt going to do much for you but sick pumps in a week

Idk if that's an insult or not, but I'll take it as a complement.

So, thanks pal.

cooks vs cons is ok but it over relies on the suspense of the reveal, which is unsuspenseful

Atleast it doesnt get too into the feely bullshit like chopped and baking championship, those are just painful to watch, christ. I want to watch cooking, not "ohh boo hoo I'm cooking to show how strong womyn are"

this is why cutthroat kitchen and GGG are the best

more ai
dont worry about dry/wet compounds cause youre not losing a look

18-20% bf, do I need to cut before going on a test cycle?

Yeah, maybe my question wasn't too clear.
I think jerry was able to properly sort through my vomit and find the bacon, so no worries.
>more ai
>dont worry about dry/wet compounds cause youre not losing a look
Seems pretty straightforward.
I wonder what kind of doses WSM competitors end up on... A lot of them are pretty damn fat.

I'm not familiar with carb cycling. My current macro split is as follows. (I'm 160lbs btw)
225 protien
175 carbs
40g fat

Would i drop the carbs and up the fat on low carb days? Or just drop the carbs and diet hard on those days?

Why would you ask if you didn't already know the answer?

Trendick, which sst vendor gave you the abscess?

Why did tinder have to turn into a dating app?

Money

How does tinder make money?

Cool. Who else but jerry could have done that

You have; 6 low carb and 1 high carb day(sun) each week. Add 1 more carb day on thursday, if you're at 10% bf.

On low carb you eat things like; eggs, cottage cheese, chicken, lean meat, fish/salmon
On high carb days its remains the same as low carb days, but you add some carbs like; oats, rice, pasta etc.
Good fats are also good, since they stimulate fat loss; almonds, nuts, natural peanut butter, other good nuts etc.

Example of a low carb day;

6 egg(whole + egg whites)
lean meat + broccoli + almonds
lean meat + broccoli + almonds
chicken + broccoli + almonds
chicken + broccoli + natural peanut butter
eggs(whole + egg whites)
cottage cheese.

On a high carb day it remains the same, but you add rice/oats to each meal.

I also recommend you drink 3/4L water each day and green thea

Really good and potent way to lose fat imo. I just moved the cottage cheese to pre-workout and goddamit it made me full as fuck.

>I wonder what kind of doses WSM competitors end up on
chris duffin posted his blast on a forum once, id imagine WSM competitors would be on similar stuff, maybe more insulin

I dunno how they don't stroke out
Their bps gotta be through the roof

I know, right? I bet the loads of cardio from the training helps, and then they're on enough BP meds to kill a small Irish village.

a dont fuckin know, ask it.

Everything makes money on the internet

Because girls

Girls are the driving force of tinder by default. Most girls don't want to look like sluts. They don't want it to be a hookup app

Most guys I talk to say it's a hookup app. Most girls say it's for dating. The girls win because pussy

premium accounts. The most value of it comes from just having a lot of users which makes the app very valuable and able to sell to another company/person for a lot of money

Thanks for the breakdown. I'm not used to eating fat so that would be a big change.

Would i still be targeting the tdee -500 on low carb days, which is what I'm doing now?

Well it's like, I don't want to be fat. But if I cut I'll look small. I don't want to be small, so I want to ron up. And I've heard test isn't as effective at higher bf

So it sounds like I have to suck it up, cut and be small(er) for awhile, but I'm hoping someone tells me I'm wrong lol

I never counted a single macro in my life, yet i made progress and achieved the goals that i desired.

Make sure you keep your proteine and good fats high. During weight loss, higher protein intake reduces loss of muscle mass and increases loss of body fat

Don't make it harder on yourself, it's not rocket science. Everyone can do it.

this was the first time i did that diet. no steroids only food and water. everyone can do it, just willpower like you already know, because of your previous accomplishment

It never did, hoes just act like it is to hoe it up without seeming like hoes, and then dumb girls see that and actually think it's a dating site sometimes.
Nope, you're right, suck it up and cut. You'll be small but it'll be worth because you'll be bigger in no time, but due to muscle rather than fat like now. I'd say cut 10ish% at least

Just go by the mirror
But remember once you get things enough you look bigger

Yeah that looks like extremely good progress.

I'm not sure if i would be successful without counting macros, at least at first.

My fitness pal keeps me honest. The last time i tried a low carb sort of diet i got bad cravings. I almost blew a homeless guy for some little caesars crazy bread.

If i stall out or need a change I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the advice.

These tinder caps are some real inspo shit, but are you selling them on your gains alone or do you have a good face too?

Ok lads, i need your input

Im wanna get on gear because i think it will help me reach my goal of banging girls
Right now im sitting at 89kg/15%bf

What do i need to know?

that roids wont help you bang girls

Jesus how many cooking shows do you Yanks have
We have my kitchen rules, masterchef and Jamie Oliver

Oh shit that was you? I was in that thread m8

give up and buy a daki

surely you can watch the queen's gift, the best show to ever be made by the brits, the great british bake off?

Why not?

because having big muscles doesnt actually help you get laid

That show is excellent

I havr one of the old bitches books somewhere

I didn't state that not couting macro's would make it more effective. Of course would it be more efficient if you would count it, without a doubt.

My point was just that not counting would be a less pain in the ass imo, while still making good progress as you can see.

>The last time i tried a low carb sort of diet i got bad cravings
There a lot of options to suppress hunger. I always use a legal fat burner from muslectech. But if that isn't enough you can always upgrade your game and take an EC/ECA-stack

also a bonus; the carb days will be like heaven.

you're delusional

That seems counter-intuitive
getting more shredded and bigger seems like it would help
Im working on the other stuff i need too so i know its not the only piece of the puzzle i need

Stop watching those zyzz motivation videos. It's fucking with your reality

The by-product from muscles is confidence, what will sort of help you if you're attractive already. You're really close minded, if you really think that only muscles will help you get laid.

just got the results back, my total testosterone is at 286 ng/dl after recovering from testicular cancer. the normal ranges being 348-1197. Dr recommends starting TRT.

what should i be persuading my doc to hook me up with, and what can i expect moving forward? Oncologist wants me to find/refer me to a urologist/endo to give me the sript.

I was super confident way back but i lost my confidence during this dry spell that has lasted for almost two years
My thought was that getting on gear would give it a boost aswell

So I think it's time for me to get shredded. Going to replace rice, bread, etc with vegetables. What else could I invest in?

do you ever bake anything scrummy?
No wonder you need dnp lol

I think my other 2 favorites are beat bobby flay and I'll have what phils having

aim for injections, not a cream, and try toget it 2x a week if its test c, which I'm guessing it will be

100mg/week got me to 800ng/dl
I'm sure theyre give you plenty of tests, but see if you cant persuade them for 200mg/wk

Get your shit sorted before messing with your hormones. Confidence is something you build internally, not something you inject.
A good multi, probably. Maybe a fiber supplement, depending on which vegetables you'll be eating.
If I remember right, most people recommend not doing this (PSMF) for more than a couple of weeks. Can't remember why, though.

i've been blasting and cruising for just over a year now and i want to get off this crazy train. i tried last month. i bought clomid, which i was planning to use 2 weeks after my last injection, but i couldn't get passed a week due to the mental side effects. i didn't realize it would be so bad. i contemplated suicide on day 5 with all these negative thoughts that i'll never be the same again depressed all the time.

how do i fix

I already take a multi and done other vitamins here and there. I'll probably have something close to 1 cheat meal a week otherwise it'd be hard to socialize

Seems legit, man. Good luck.
Make sure that your cheat meal has a lot of carbs in it.

It might boost it a bit at first, but when your body get used to it/tolerant that will disappear imo

Why do you think that zyzz runned tren year round? He could just maintain that physique with a trt dose of test. he tried to compensate his beta feelings with tren, which eventually killed him. I woudn't want to walk that path, would you?

Like this guy says , it's something you build internally.

I was a very shy introvert kid, but i build my confidence up over the years. I would say that building muscle helped me a bit to get more confidence. But confidence is not enough on it's own.

If i was ugly, i would never have expiernced teenage love because i was shy and introvert af.

On further reading (glad I checked my books), there might be some benefit for you in eating high carb on weekends (pic related, from "The Ketogenic Diet" by John Kiefer).

Maybe try hcg right when you're coming off

HCG is suppressive so make sure you do it at the right time.

>because i was shy and introvert af
says the NEET

lmao

I dont want to walk that path no, youre right
I feel like i need something to break the downward cycle since its fucking me up and this was the one thing i thought id call upon when i was desperate enough and that time has finally come

I had my teenage love, it was nice but that was a long time ago and i want new experiences now

>British bake off
Never heard of it
Which is weird considering we're part of the Commonwealth

I remember this
It was like 7grams of test, mast, tren, npp and dbol with shittons of slin gh
Though he claimed he was "only" on 3 grams when he set squat WR

Odin's beard, that's a lot of gear.
How do people do that without their bodies just dissolving?

They don't.

Since i discoverd dark souls 3, the neet-life is a bit more bearable. God, that game is addictive.

Had a couple of job interviews, but i get rejected everytime. I guess answering their questions and know stuff about their company isn't enough. What fucking use is a diploma, if i can't even get a job with it

g4p here i come

Have you ever tried dating sites or Tinder?. I dunno about it, but many people have succes with it. Maybe something you can try to break the ice.

Do you have nice colleagues or do you go to school? This are the places where you can meet new people. When you're fun to hang out with or just interesting in general, would be a good start. Having common interests with someone is also really important.

a degree really is worthless
its loads of experience everyone wants

atleast yours was free

1 and 2 were better imo

time to up the dose

Lmao at you for taking roids when you're like 18% bf

Different user here.
>Have you ever tried dating sites or Tinder?
I'm really bad at talking over text (people say I seem cold and disinterested), but I somehow managed to meet a great girl on OKC. Sadly, she's moving back to Shanghai once the semester is over and she's finished her Masters.
Such is life. I'm hoping I'll get lucky again over the summer or during the next school year.

Give it a shot. Listen to Barry.

>Have you ever tried dating sites or Tinder?
Nope, gonna try to get to below 10% bf first and then see how it clicks
Im in college and its pretty lonely, its time to study right now actually
Thanks for the help, gonna try to hit my goals naturally first and see what happens