Domino's pizza Diet

I'm conducting an experiment to prove that there is no excuse to be fat.

I want to prove to fatties that if they just eat less than their TDEE in calories, they will lose weight.

I could try explain thermodynamics to the fat fucks, but they wouldn't understand.

Instead, I want to eat nothing but 1 large Domino's pizza per day and diet soda.

The total calories in 1 medium pepperoni Dominoes pizza is around 1720 calories.

Obviously eating one medium pepperoni pizza from dominoes per day has shit macros and isn't healthy long term. But neither is being a fat fuck.

Thought's on this pepperoni pizza diet? Will this diet work for short term fat loss?

Will I become the Jared of Domino's?
>inb4 jared is a pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will work, but you'll be hungry as fuck, most likely.

this
it'll be hard to keep up OP

This,plus your recovery will be shit but other than than that,you'll lose weight

Thinking about spacing it out over the day.

There are 8 slices of pizza in a medium.

2 slices for breakfast, 2 for lunch, 3 for dinner and 1 for a later snack.

I figure if I chug diet soda before and after, the carbonation and liquid should keep my filled.

Doesn't matter people won't accept facts, theyve made up their mind that they can't lose weight

Yes, but my goal is to chronicle the process and turn into a blog or youtube video.

Hoping to lose 15lbs in a month.

they will just say you have privileged fit genetics and that you have no right to speak about weight loss. Dont do it mang

>Hoping to lose 15lbs in a month.
you must be huge

A doctor did this exact same thing with twinkies and ding dongs and shit. Unfortunately, your target audience will be deaf to this. You only have us that'll listen, bro.

>I want to prove to fatties that if they just eat less than their TDEE in calories, they will lose weight.

I meant 1 medium pizza in the original post. Not Large. (though a large has 2400 and would still be below my TDEE. However I'm 6'4 and active)

6'4 225lb. About 20% body fat.

I'll aim for 15 but prob lose 10 if the water retention from the sodium doesn't go crazy.

I'd be interested in your transformation,keep us up to date

I don't even feel full when I eat a pizza in a meal.You will still be hungry.

Didn't a guy do exactly that with Twinkies and yet people still don't get it.

Is this the Chad diet? Does that mean I need to hit the gym everyday?

Yeah some college professor did it to prove shit to his fat students.

He ate nothing but snacks from a local gas station for a month, counted his calories and still lost weight

Not enough proteins. Drop diet soda, replace it with water and add some protein rich stuff to that, like fish or smth.

You are going to fuck up your metabolic processes anyway, so really fucking DON'T DO THAT GARBAGE DIET FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS. Please, user.

This.
It won't work on me user. I just don't give a shit. It's not about being fat it's about being rewaraded.
If you rewarded me with a tight teen with big tits to lose my virginity with than I'd take it to the max with getting fit, but we all know that's not guaranteed. So I just halfass my workouts and diet.

someone already did this. fatties don't care.

edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

They're a lost cause, mate. Don't even bother with it.
There was also the professor who are nothing but McDonald's and lose weight by eating below his TDEE.

Sounds fun. Could be very doable with a eating-once-a-day intermittent fasting method.

If everything you want to prove is calorie in - calorie out, get a multivitamin and a few servings of green supplements on top.

I don't think you should do this. It would work but you may damage your body. Considerig what some fat fucks eat day in and day out it shouldnt kill you too fast. But they deal with the craziest health issues so they can stuff their faces. Heart attacks, diabetes, gout, necrosis, infections, sleep apnea, Permanent body odor to name a few. I cant really think what the health effects could be eating a pizza a day. it could raise your cholesterol and triglycerides which could contribute to plaque in your arteries or narrowing of the arteries. It could damage your liver and kidney function. Maybe gallstones, ulcers, GERD and other digestive problems. Lowered energy, malaise, dizzyness, shortness of breath, anxiety, hypertension, heart palpitations. yeah don't do it

That was a good read. Thank you.

These tbqh people are fucking retarded

"Oh user you just have a fast metabolism! I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted when I was young and not gain a pound too!"

I think it'll work, but most ppl will just think of some other excuse. Most people don't have it in them to eat this less and they'll just give up. But cheers op if u do it, hope it works

I lost 40lbs when I worked at Dominos. We got to eat/take home mistakes, so i had nothing but pizza for like 3 months straight.

>Thought's on this pepperoni pizza diet? Will this diet work for short term fat loss?
when were you when op is fat

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when fred ring

'op is fat'

'no'

and you?????????????

>TFW have rail thin friend
>Insists he eats way over his TDEE and despite that cannot gain weight no matter how hard he tries
>Says he is Auschwitz mode because of his fast metabolism, uses his fat ass dad as proof because he used to be really skinny, and that metabolism is at fault
>Tell him that's horse shit, that metabolism counts for little, and that his body cannot ignore thermodynamics.
>Claim his dad became more sedentary with age and ate more, while he is eating less than he thinks.
>He tells me I'm wrong
>Tell him to prove it and measure his shit out for two weeks to see how many calories he actually eats
>Agrees
>Next day tells me he doesn't want to fuck with it, and just went back and did a quick calc of what he ate the past two days entirely from memory and was 200 kcal over TDEE and that he always eats like that so I'm wrong
I have never been so angry arguing with someone about fat who WASN'T FAT.

Dominos is god tier why are you hating on them?

>Dominos
>god tier
>0 trans

Fucking bigots.

Little caesars a best

ha your right I could save money going there.

>edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
Good read.

I'm still tempted to try. He brought up a good point drinking a protein shake and a multivitamin to stave off scurvy

Have fun clogging up your digestive tract. At least take a shitload of fiber sups