Never seen before edition

Don't think I've seen pic related here before and thought she was of worthy mention

>Veeky Forums
>grill (as far as I know)
>high test
>Mech engineer

I know most of you are closet homersexist but can I get a BRUH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that profile pic
What a vapid slut

attention whore

And guess what: She doesn't know you exist, and NO amount of "lifting" will make HER ATTRACTED TO YOU.

By far the most annoying thing about Veeky Forums is the constant, pointless fucking worship of women. It's not even limited to very good looking ones, you white knight vermin will orbit even the most average of women. You're PATHETIC.

You think "Veeky Forums grills" or "high test qts" like some gymcel? You think "lifting" will earn you a girlfriend? Fucking LMFAO. They may pretend to have an interest in a male activity, but they're still women. They want guys with HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

STOP polluting Veeky Forums with this irrelevant BULLSHIT. Take the whiteknightery to reddit or /s/. It's embarrassing to share a forum with you pathetic desperate scum.

Why do I like this meme so much

Amen to that, brother.

>Muh Veeky Forums

what're your 1RM's?

this

That's one way to say “l am homosex“

This!
In fact i got my gf by looking like a fucking dyel (still recovering at 75kg at 185cm)

HIgher then yours

>then
Than

That might be the only attractive girl in mechanical engineering.

>implants

vomit-inducing

>Get fake boobs and ass
>Claim it's all squats and become another hot ig fitness model
>Shill supplements and get easy money
Another drop in the bucket

>fake tits

into le trash!!!!!!!

her butt implants are worse. She didnt even try to make them looks real

>fucking implants
>the skin is literally peeling off on my dick

eww

>meme

I wish I were as blissfully ignorant as you.

is there any proof she's a mech engineer?

Her ass is on a different plane.

Because now i've seen her I canitlever

how do you guys know its fake? her quads look pretty yolked desu

Is she Asian?

she gross would not bang

xDDD guys le epic may may's :DDD.

chad eats pizza hahah xD

Butthurt redditor detected

But actually though, who do girls like this go for? I'm Veeky Forums, 7.5/10 and smart (but manlet). Do only 10/10 guys get girls like that

Kys

noice catch mate

I dated a gym girl like this at university. She was a student from Iran, spoke excellent English, had super pale brown skin, DD naturals, and a great body from years of hitting the gym before. She could cook and was tidy af. Was average in bed but her hotness made up for it. Would rate 8 or 9/10 ..without/with makeup respectively.

I'd rate myself a 7.5 I guess.. not too far above average or noticeably attractive. Strong though, 5 plate dl, 3.5 squat, 2.25 squat etc.

What I'm saying is no.. you don't have to be a chad to get a girl like this coz I'm a fucking autist, watch anime and play mmos ffs.

You wouldn't want one though. Use them to dump your cum a few times then move on. They are insecure as fuck and have no agency. They are living fucking memes. .. living the #girlswholift life however they are told, don't have any real opinions about anything except "I have more ass than the current ifbb bikini champion therefore I will win". They buy entirely into the fake natty life and that's why they end up with implants, coz 0 chem ain't doing it.

Pics

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

man im just looking to nut

don't lie to yourself bud, we don't believe you either.