What would you do?

Inb4 kill yourself. I'm an ectomorph and have recently made some progress I'm happy with. The problem is I only seem to bulk up on my biceps and shoulders, I have next to no tricep muscle. I feel like I do triceps as hard as the other groups and the weights/reps have been increasing but the size is the same. Any advice on what you would do to start bulking the triceps if your arms looked like this?

P.S. My goal is literally just to not be embarressed in a T-shirt :/

>ectomorph
Stopped reading right there.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

skull crushers, reverse tricep pulldowns, tricep pulldowns with a rope

when you're doing tricep pulldowns, shift the weight to your heels and bend over to a little bit less than 45 degree angle to help put the weight on your triceps - when you do the tricep pulldown when the rope try and "twist" the rope away from you to squeeze your tricep

start on a lower weight and progessively go up, probably for 4x10, hold the rep at the bottom

sticky and gym membership
Also you look like a normal ass dude

Sorry, I did read the sticky but felt it was generic/what I'd been doing and was wondering about something more specific. Guess i was hoping there'd be some miracle I hadn't though of!

Sorry am I not? I'm a skinny limbed, flabby bellied piece of shit and thought that was ectomorph

Thanks I'll try that :)

Bench 2pl8 for reps then post about your lagging triceps.

Start lifting, no seriously. Come back in six month and if you're doing it right you'll have tris. If you're doing SS/SL add some isolations. Also do dips, dips are godlike.

Somatypes are just a myth user

no its morpheus
yes I'm calling you a gelatin enriched gentooman

>clicked sticky
>clicked around some links
>scrollscroll.jpeg
>makes newfag post
>guys I read the sticky I really did

Instead of read the sticky we should say comprehend the sticky. At least that way if they have questions directly from it there's better proof they actually fucking looked at it.

I would try lifting some weights.
Your problem is that you don't lift enough.
Do you think you'll still lack biceps once you bench 100kg?
So go and lift more.

Kill yo- oh, dang, you said you were inb4 that. Well, in that case, I've got nothin'.

You aren't an ecto you just aren't eating enough.
When i started lifting i thought my three meals a day was huge but now i eat ten and am still hungry.

>tfw fellow ectomorph
>tfw also tall
>tfw you will never be swole
A-a-at least I-I'm not a manlet r-right guys? Also posting arm

>ectomorph
>bulk up
>nothing bulked up

Holy fuck so many triggers.
You need to get on a proper routine, eat more food and put in actual effort.
Weighted dips, skullcrushers, rope pushdowns, close grip bench, behind the neck db pushdown. so many others.
apply yourself faggot

You're not an ectomorph just a dumb faggot who doesn't know how to eat or train arms effectively.
I used to be the same then I applied myself.

>behind the neck DB pushdowns
This sounds terribly bad for your elbows the way I'm envisioning it. How does one BtNDBPD?

>not an ectomorph
>the actual definition is someone with a lean and delicate build
>tfw tall and lean
Just because you're some Assblasted manlet who has a body that's conducive to building muscles doesn't mean you can't also be retarded. Fag

dont listen to that guy
isolation wont make your triceps bigger
do dips

Listen, I was a skinny fag and people are gonna start flaming you for using the word ectomorph. While people typically use it improperly, it is a thing. Just make sure to eat enough. When I was thinner every time I stopped progressing it was diet. Train hard

>comprehend the sticky
I like this

It's like a tooth whitening chart

If you think that's pale you should see my ass--shits never seen the light of day