Would i be able to see a change after 3 months of lifting?

Would i be able to see a change after 3 months of lifting?
>6'5 tall
>225 lbs
>never lifted in my life

Small but yeah, dont worry about change over time, stick to lifting and the time flys by

yes, get them sweet noob gains faggot

Most likely nothing too great.

Just looking for something to boost my confidence with before school starts again..

yes, a noticeable change if you eat enough food. beginners have the potential to grow super quickly, but this also needs enough calories to support that growth. one of the major mistakes beginners make is not increasing their food intake, or only increasing it a little bit which just covers the extra calories burned from lifting. lots of training time is wasted because of this

at 6'5? Probably not significant but damn, if you keep lifting you're gonna be a beast

Just don't think about it too much. When I started lifting I was hungry skeleton doing babyweights and I didn't see results for months, but then one day I looked at my legs, then my this, then my that and I realized I improved.
This was the moment when I started looking at myself in the mirror more often.

How much would you recommend for me to eat?
Yee man i heard that's how lifting gets you.. Start seeing dem small gains and you get hooked amirite? Hoping for that to happen to me too.

>How much would you recommend for me to eat?
I can't give you a number, but significantly more than you currently do. the first few months is when you have the potential to grow faster than at any other point in your training career (other than on a cycle), but that can only happen if you eat enough because the body can't magically build muscle from nothing.

Well i'm at 225 lbs so i'm abit fat.
Lost around 20 lbs from qutting soda in a few months.

you burn calories faster by not eating at least before 10 or depends after 7pm especially if you are losing weight
becuase of the metabolism
i eat 7 teims a day
and i have three preoteins

Kek

>6'5
Am sorry,bro...

alright, enjoy your abs and wasted training time.

you'll look like a guy who does sport fairly regularly after 3 months, but you're never going to really look like you lift at 6'5 unless you hop on gear

I'm 180 and recently started 5x5, saw plenty of change in just two months. Lost a good bit of fat and gained a small amount of muscle. I think u have a pretty good shot of seeing change in 3

Whats wrong with being 6'5?

that's too tall for most women,
they prefer men around 5'10

where the fuck did you get that idea from?
litterally anyone below 6'3 is a pathetic tryhard

is that what lanklets believe?
ahahaha lmao why would want to date a literal lamp post

show me a girl who prefers small guys over tall (geneticly superior) guys

just a second let me grab a photo from my "lanklets BTFO" folder
lanky fuck do you think I go around looking for that shit? you can literally go outside and ask any girl and get your answer

Off by one

you're so delusional it's not even funny

This guy is about 6 "4

nice projecting you ad hymn