Eurofag here, please explain me

My goal is not to offend or rile you up but to spread awareness and spark a serious discussion about this problem. You need to take this issue seriously and you should thank me for taking the time to spread awareness.

I have plenty of American friends, and when I asked them about the pants pooping in American culture they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.
"If you gotta go you gotta go they said".
I have had this discussion with at least 4 americans know personally and they all find this socially acceptable.

After researching this, starting many discussions on online forums such as bodybuilding.com it turned out that this is not only socially acceptable behaviour in the US, it is an important part of their culture and how they interact with each other.

It's said because you eat so much on a bulk, it's perfectly acceptable to shit anywhere, simply you can't find always a toilet, when work or studies are in between.

Does this mean that Pajeet taking a shit on the street in Hyderabad is higher being than Jeff Stains in Walmart?

Go find a Syrian dick for your girlfriend to suck

Yo Veeky Forums is full of a lot of homos and if you recall, homos are generally very clean.

Wrong place to ask eurofag.

Daily reminder to not use enemas too frequently or your boipucci will be dry like the desert.

Is this for real? Noone in the U.S. accepts shitting your pants in public and is of sane mind

Yeah. We shit ourselves when we want...sorry your underdeveloped mind can't comprehend us doing whatever we want whenever we want...BTW your mom just got done washing my shit stained dungaroos...it was hard to understand her with my 17 inch penis in her mouth...but I think she said "tell him I love him"

Shitting on your pants is a very patriotic thing to do in America.
It's a question of honor, that's what the founding fathers meant when they said they'd create the land of the free.
That's what freedom is all about, forget the 2nd amendment, there's nothing more American than having the freedom of shitting your pants.

Nice B8

Nobody can help me out here?

This isn't even a good troll.

It's like saying everyone in Europe wears cock rings 24/7.

Just makes 0 sense.

lol.... but we do? How else do you manage to do weighted dips?

But they do?

nice try india

I've never actually seen anything like this in person.

what? Here in Texas it's pretty normal.
You probably some cali cuck

Peacecorp here. I can confirm

Texasfag here. It's very common especially as you travel further out to the whiter suburbs. I'm not particularly fond of the practice for obvious reasons. But as far as my travels have taken me around the States I have found this to be either a common or rare occurrence, but an occurrence nonetheless.

Hope everybody uses a squat plug when going ass to grass. Safety first!

USA here
sometimes we even exclude people from social groups if they never shit themselves
it's like drinking, its a social activity
nothing like a good ole saturday night of playing sports and shitting myself

Listen commie, here in the US of A we have this thing called liberty. It means we get to be crass and obnoxious and if anybody calls us out on it we threaten to shoot them. My body my choice, Nazi.

>he doesn't wear a cock ring

I hope this is bait.