Gym hook up

Has anyone here ever hooked up with someone they met at the gym? Does anyone do it regularly?
Ladies do you want men to leave you alone at the gym?
> work with guy that used to be complete gym rat
> tells me he got invited to party with this nice couple he met at local gym
> goes to party and starts to notice lots of people he sees at the gym
> turns out to be a swinger party and
> he continues to tell me super hot stores
>I start to think he's full of shit
>
>
>
>
> general stories of gym or fitness events
Also ladies do you appreciate compliments at the gym

>BIogposting buIIshit
>Being this sociaIIy retarded
>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted

Get out of my thread

And learn how to spell reported

>retorted

I had a guy whistle to me and make comments about my cock, I have no idea who he is and I'm not gay.

I'm well-endowed but ironically I'm a virgin.

tfw no cutie girl wants ur dick but some guy does.

No but a girl started a conversation with me and asked a bunch of questions while I was stretching at the gym and I was too nervous to ask for her number because I'm a pathetic sack of shit.

A girl asked me if I was using a bar today

She wants the dick, m8

happened a few weeks ago
>be me
>doing calf raises on leg press machine
>7/10 qt on other machine tries to take off a 100 lb plate but is obviously stuggling
>get up to help her out
>put hand on her back say let me get that for you
>move the plate back
>she's a little embarassed but says thank you, etc
>ask how much weight she needs. she says she hasn't been to the gym in a while so she doesn't know
>talk about gym stuff for a bit, supervise her while doing leg press so she doesn't hurt herself
>I remember saying something like "you look pretty strong, you could do 45 on each side" (LEL)
>eventually continue with my workout without thinking about hitting on her because MUH DEDICATION WOMYN DON'T WANT TO BE HIT ON IN THE GYM MEMES
>she comes up to me later and said thanks for the advice, shakes my hand and asks for my name etc.
>I get her number
>we go out for coffee, date goes well. Not gf material but will def try to slam
>fast forward next week, take her to a bar close to my apt that plays good live music. good drinks & atmosphere, know the bartenders etc [having a place like this is amazing]
>take her back home to smash
>and just like that a new slampiece was acquired in a place that I never looked before.

I think a good rule of thumb is only approach if she's giving off clear signals. Most of the people there actually do want to workout, but it is women that we're talking about here

they probably would if you talked to them. girls still won't approach men in 2016, it's just not something they do.

>tfw girl from the gym acts like wants the D
>writes me on facebook
>wants to "do something together"
>turns out she's 4 years older than me
>looks 20, is 27
>thick womanlet
>probably crazy

>I think a good rule of thumb is only approach if she's giving off clear signals.

See the problem is that what most women think is giving a clear signal, Isn't.
And what guys think is a clear signal isn't.
Combine that with a lot of guys (especially on Veeky Forums) who second guess signals and you have a recipe for virginity and gains.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE CLEAR SIGNALS THOUGH???

if she doesnt leave you alone after you have a conversation, if she initiates a conversation with you makes small talk, its pretty obvious

They don't exist. Just take opportunities as they come. Gym is no place for cold, out of no where approaches. Save that for bars and shit. The guy ur responding to had a good opening. Wait for that, if it comes.

Honestly Tinder is so easy that there's no reason to risk an approach in real life.

maybe she just likes talking to you but not fucking you.

thats why you go on a date and your intentions known.

>tinder
>easy
Kek. Depends on where you live

I suppose I'll just post this in here because I don't wanna start a new thread that is so off topic.

I live in a house with 3 other girls. I'm the only guy. It sucks pretty hard but I wanna see if I can have some fun. They are all pretty decent, nothing special, 2 strong 7/10s and one 5/10 but she has massive tits.

Our house is extremely cold (shitty old student sharehouse, no heaters at all) and while I'm fine with that, the other girls constantly complain.

I want to somehow suggest to the girls that we should all sleep together. In the same bed. I think it would be cool as fuck and it would be like having a harem. If I can get to this stage I'm sure I can somehow have sex with them.

How should I do this?

PLEASE RESPONCE

only gym owners are not afraid to talk to me, must be butterface or intimidating, I do have i want to kill every single one of you expression most of the time i guess

>she flirts with you
>she doesn't flirt with you
>she talks to you
>she doesn't talk to you
>she goes to highschool
>she doesn't go to highschool

Does her pussy smell like she is wet?
If so you're good to go.

The gym i go to is ALWAYS crowded as fuck.
Like at any time there are at least 20-30 people.
Youd go nuts if you wanted to talk to people casually cos you wouldnt be able to workout.
Come to think if it theres one guy that does this. Hes like 6'4" roided up, chad personality. He literally chats to people 90% of the time and do a bit of arm workout here and there

What if I catch her mirin?

This is a fucking retarded idea

Are you gay?

no he's just not retarded

Sounds like you're gay too, faggot.

no way dude if you think you can pull it off, and because you've even considered it seriously, you can if you try. I hope you have good emotional intelligence to setup the dominos to make this happen. They probably do that shit when youre not around anyway might as well benefit. If they see you as beta tho it will hard as fuck. dont be a bitch about it just be nonchalant, guys its super fucking cold let warm up over here, maybe start with one or 2. Then just let the 3rd in when she sees how much fun you all are having and wants in too. God speed man i was in a similar situation and passed up a perfectly good opportunity for 3some. Do not make the same mistake.

Lmao are you serious nigger in what fantasy world would that work

Make sure to ask them over text so we can have material for a cringe thread

Yeah they already sometimes call me daddy because I'm the one who organises everything in the house and shit so I think I'm a pretty alpha position.

sounds like you have autism

any extended eye contact + smiling at you or following you around the gym are probably the most common ones you'll see. obviously if the girl says something to you that's not "are you using this" etc

I don't have Autism, I'm just not a faggot. Holy shit you cunts are gay.

No one is saying you shouldn't have sex with these women you literal autist, they're simply saying that your plan is retarded

But if you'd rather plug your ears and call everyone who disagrees with you gay then go ahead

Well what's a better plan?

signals does not matter, do always as you please you pussy.

I don't mind when people talk to me. I actually really appreciate it in between sets, it's like little motivation. Most of the time, when I go to the gym, I walk in and out without anyone really talking to me, which is fine too. I tend to wear really baggy clothes and I don't wear makeup so those could be factors too, but overall I'm not disturbed at the gym and appreciate small talk here and there. Compliments are always welcomed to me:)

ok fuck you, "enjoy it" :)

Depends on a lot of things, the nature of your relationship with them, how long you've been friends for, if they see you as a viable sexual candidate (meaning they've seen you with other girls, and they don't see you as like a little bro they live with)

Alcohol also helps. But I honestly would just find someone else to fuck and if something happens with a roommate then cool. It could get awkward if you get rejected or if it turns sour. Don't shit where you eat and all that

Haha why so harsh user? I'm just answering the OP.

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. all this shitposting and the only true answer will be ignored.

>being this lucky and retarded
Plan A: don't even try to hook up with either of them. Act like a friend but also kinda flirty. Confident and not autistic. Excellent recipe for them to introduce you to their friends if done correctly.
Plan B:
Install heating system, turn the heat way up, suggest a drinking game. If it works in my Chinese cartoons, it should work for you.

Yeah a few girls have been flirty to me in gyms in the past, which is really weird as I'm not very handsome and I'm skinny

Sure thing Autismo

Im legit surprised by the lack of ppl who have slept with girls from the gym. I dated the cute little blond who worked behind the desk at the gym for about 3 months. She wasnt looking for something serious, i was so i broke up with her. Was fun tho.

Grill here. Just recently approached a guy I'd been eyeballing.

>at the gym
>a month after ACL repair
>boyfriend broke up with me
>been killing it on tinder
>see him hanging out in between sets
>walked right up to him "Hey there, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I've seen you around the gym and was wondering if you'd like to exchange numbers?"
>he stammers and smiles, looks completely caught off guard, blushes and says "Uh umm, yeah! Yes!" and introduces himself
>give him my phone
>wait for him to enter the info
>he smiles at me and I leave, we say see ya later
>call him over to my apartment, ask him to flex for me and shit
>we fuck but he goes soft because we had a little too much wine, I told him not to worry about it because what I got was promising
>seeing him on Wednesday again

I waited like four months to do this. He's adorable and built like a sexy stack of bricks. As for men approaching women, don't be a fucking dick. Don't be shitty. Just approach us, when i tlooks like we're chilling, be super nice, be really sweet and tender, be friendly, and if you can, be cute an funny. I can assure you this will work much better than talking about her body. Or yours. Keep it simple.

Pic related, dude looks like a smaller version of this

>putting out the first time he cums over

fucking casuals

>flirt with QT asian at gold's front desk over a few weeks
>think she's just doing her job well
>eventually get #
>start texting
>quickly she gets dirty
>try to hook up one night and can't, she feels bad so sexts me
>eventually bang, was decent
>after she tells me the employees have a 1-10 rating system for all guests
>ask her my rating
>she refuses to tell

whatever guess it was high enough right? pic related

Fuck yeah bro, I'm in the "fucked the receptionist" club too. Feels good mane! Yours is super hot btw bro, NICE pull :)

that's the point

Hows her face?

implying I have a reason to lie on an anonymous message board

what I posted is OC

London you fucking slut

The Fuck are you talking about I've had a good amount of girls openly come up to me and tell me I'm attractive, flirt with me , etc. You just have to look confident with yourself. I don't know people just seem to respond well to me I guess

Bruh she's bad as fuck lol

noyyyyce man

happened to me once recently
>7.5/10 introduces herself to me at gym
>we talk for awhile
>think nothing of it
>she sees me and talks to me at gym about a week later
>still think nothing of it
>see her at party couple weeks after that
>she's all over me
>became fwb for a few months after that night
>was basically just a dildo to her
>don't talk to her anymore
what ever, not sure if that was a win or a loss

I jack off in the corner off in the gym while fantasizing of having sex with the cute girls at the gym.

>be super nice, be really sweet and tender, be friendly, and if you can, be cute an funny
essentially, just BEE yourself

I want to fuck her raw and put a baby in her belly, and some seed in her anus.

Cosmopolitan pls go

Based.

>asian
>few weeks
I'm surprised it took that long. Asians are easy as fuck.

U GON GET KICKED OUT AND PUT IN SOME SEX OFFENDERS REGISTRY BOI

WATCH OUT

Retartet

Why would I get put on a sex offender registry? I'm not just gonna jump into bed with them. I'm gonna convince them that for the good of everyone we should probably all get into bed and cuddle and then maybe they can all take turns sucking my dick if they want.

Smash her.

pic is related

kek

> be me on cross trainer
>7/10 high test bitch walksin out of all the treadmills chooses to go diectly infront of me
>yoga pants, fat ass
>keeps looking at me in mirror that in front of us im just blantantly staring at her ass
>after 10min she gets off
>i get off and say i was going to finish untill you went on that treadmill you made me do an extra 10minutes, thanks
>she laughs, small talk
>i walk off into other part of gym to do abs
>she followed me in 1min later
>start doing ab next to me
>she start asking how to get tight stomach
>show her the glute bridge
>she starts moaning
>get her number
>go for date take her for a walk and ice cream
>she loves it
>take her home and bang
>only problem i have a wife and kids
>

Yes I did and now its awkward as fuck

>I am on a dating site
>get a message from a girl if I am that guy from the gym
>keep talking
>go on a few dates
>comes over to my place a few times
>she sends so much mixed signals
>decide to call it quits
>still see her once a week behind the counter
reminds me not to eat where I shit

>be super nice
>be really sweet
>be tender,
>be friendly
>be cute
>be funny

fucking basic bitches thinking they can have all that.

the receptionist smiled at me a few times, dont know if they're just being friendly though.

>I have wife and kids

My nigga. inb4 haters. I'm all about the instant date, smash and dash. I don't have time for all that phone number, flirt for 2 weeks, bullshit when I have a wife. If they never have your number, your wife won't stumble across any texts wow snooping, and she won't blow your shit up at 2am which is subject to instant scrutiny.

>caring about other humans at the gym

You are not going to left humanity behind that way

Amen my married brethren. Amen

>fuck him on the first date

I want a gf not some slut I won't give a shit about. If I wanted to hit up a random low quality box I'd be doing crossfit.

Kek

Just install cameras in their bedrooms and bathroom like a normal person you fucking twat.

probably still the only story in this thread or any thread of this type that is true.

>Its 3am and it's only me and a huge, roided muscle dude in the gym.
>We're both doing chest and he asks me for a spot
>Spot him pretty well, he's lifting tons
>he's being pretty friendly, touching and teasing etc
>I think it's pretty weird but whatever, big muscley dudes just have a way about them that makes you feel comfortable I suppose
>he offers me a spot
>I'm on rep 6 and he's pretty much got his quads and glutes in my face
>he smells pretty good
>oh god

>5 minutes later we've walked to his place and I'm getting the best blowjob of my life
>I stick my dick in him, he sticks his dick in me
>he's got some coke and now it's a party

>8am and I crawl back home, exhausted and still high
>flop into bed and wonder if there really is a God that hates me
>

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

y-you forgot to say no homo

yes cunt 10/10 smash that bitch

dude jealous as fuck.

did you blow coke up each other's assholes? I've never done that before but as a huge fan of being bottom I want to try

Get them drunk and suggest everyone watch a movie together in bed. Cuddle, make sexy times.

reading comprehension...

>Gym on sunday morning, quiet time
>couple guys doing 1plate deadlift
>Rest of machines and cardio
>Be only person using one of the adjustable benches at db area
>grill in tight camo yoga pants comes and uses the one right next to me
>ignore her and look straight into the mirror
>She looks round a few times, ignore it
>Starts doing strange squat/jump type things
>looks over before and after each set
>still ignoring
>she goes to get a barbell and brings it over to her bench
>Hangs off side of the bench and starts doing hip thrusts with the bar while constantly looking over
>still ignoring her because it's verging on pathetic even though she was 7/10 fit standards
>now realizing what girls mean by "creepy" guys staring at them
>finish and go to locker room which are away from the freeweight area and next to the machines
>Come out of locker room and head for exit walking past the machines
>she's on the machine between the changing room and exit
>She looks up at me as I walk past
>Still pretend I didn't even notice her

Faithful relationship crew checking in. AKA crazy scary gf crew checking in.

smash her

not sure if asexual or just stupid

I figured it would be more trouble than it's worth. Can't trust girls to smash and not get attached and try to fuck my life up.

can't believe people will fall for this

>Tinder is so easy that there's no reason to risk an approach in real life
This is why i can't join this stuff. Everyone's getting so shit at flirting and being able to hold decent conversations because they are nervous to talk to a person who has indicated they like them to in ways that are way too obvious like swiping whichever direction is like. Not only that but now idiots can't chat without having the time to think about their response like they get in texts.

Fuck dis shit mane.

I used to hate going to the gym because i feared someone would talk to me
>be benching 30kg
>PT approaches me and asks me if i know how much the bar weights
>2-20kg?
>Yeah thats really good girl, keep going
>cant keep working out because its too hard to not cry because autism
>leave gym and never go back
Thats the story of how i got a home gym

> Yeah thats really good man, keep going
FTFY