How often do you guys drink/smoke?

How often do you guys drink/smoke?

I usually drink once a month and I'll smoke probably like 5-6 times a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCikebqFWoT3QC9axUbXCPYw
youtube.com/watch?v=JjvWAdGF0S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recently been having 2-3 beers everyday after work and drinkin hard on fri/sat nights. Im gonna stop drinking after work now tho. Ill smoke the occassional cig probably twice a month if im with friends that smoke. I smoke weed probably once every month or 2.

ASMR Darling is goat waifu

She's pretty as fuck

I get shithoused about every second to third weekend going all in

most of the time I then get mugged or beaten up so I have to pass for another week till I have enough money again

Never/Never

daily/never
i might be approaching alcoholism.

might have a glass or two of wine with my gf a couple nights a week. other than that i get drunk once maybe every other weekend or special occasion.

i smoke one cigar a month, down from like 4 or 5 as my new years resolution.

I drink maybe 3 or 4 times a month but have smoked weed almost every day for like 5 years. Just recently started cutting back to one or two smokes a week, fortunately it's not as hard as I thought.

Went out almost every weekend the past few weeks. That means 15+ beers.
Then it dies down and I don't drink anything for a month or so.
Over the year I'd guess around once every two weeks I get drunk.

I never smoke.

Proud I don't ever care for smoking but:

>family owns liquor stores
>become bourbon/scotch guy
>can't part with sipping god tier whiskeys -5 times a week

I'll add that I've never smoked a cig in my life either. I just love weed.

Rarely drink, maybe once a month. Smoke weed erryday but not til like 11pm usually right before bed.

I get smashed 2 days per week.
Don't smoke at all

Pretty much the same way, except instead of getting mugged I'll spend all my money buying drinks for friends and strangers. Fucking sucks

Can you cut whilst drinking?
I lift 3 x a week and do cardio daily (I like cardio).
I get smashed at least once a week often twice.

No smoking or drinking during weekdays.

Few lines, tons of cigs and alcohol during weekends.

I smoke a pack every day and drink heavily during the weekend and some during the week. I was also recently diagnosed with diabetes type 1 so i'm fucked

I get hammered typically once every two weeks. I'll have a cig or two too when I drink because I like how the nicotine rush wakes me up after all those beers.

The thought of smoking when I'm sober literally makes me feel nauseous though

>you're only fun when your high

hearing that shit really fucked me up. I don't even smoke weed or even drink anymore, so I guess that means I'm going to have even less friends now.

fucking sucks mane.

i dont drink but i smoke weed very consistanty, i never leave the house not stoned and i like hitting the gym stoned

I'm the same, after smoking a couple butts sober I get disgusted just thinking about it. God tier when smoking weed or drinking though

I haven't cut yet, I haven't been here long.
I probably can but not sure. It's easy for me to stay at the same weight so proabably also possible for me to lose weight. But probably not as good as someone else who doesn't drink as much.

how did you find out you had diabetes type 1?
I haven't been feeling great lately so i'm kinda worried

I'll drink (heavily) every few weeks.. it's also nice to have a quality beer or wine paired with my meal every now and then.. I don't smoke cigarettes, but will succumb to the temptation when I'm drunk (it's a good way to initiate conversations with strangers sometimes). I avoid smoking weed because it tends to dull my senses and I'm growing out of that phase where I need to show everyone how much IDGAF through excessive drug use

Iktf breh

And btw you're absolutely right, you will lose your friends

12 beers a day, 2 packs of cigs

it doesn't suck; those friends were not worthwhile

Stopped smoking cigs 3 years ago, stopped smoking weed and drinking a year ago. I'm glad I'm not a degenerate any longer.

A glass of red wine at dinner. I enjoy some Chianti accompanying my Ribollita soup with mixed legumes & fava beans.

Otherwise, some Recioto paired with some mandorlato (recipe with no sugar added as it has already honey in it anyway).

I don't smoke, as smoking is for degenerates.

The only thing I got from that was "I fucking love cocks"

No liver?

yea enjoy sucking on a robot's cock you vaping queer

well the symtomes were pretty obvious, had to take a piss once or more every hour, extremley thirsty all the time and and had extreme craving for sweet drinks. I drank liter after liter but i would still be thirsty. If you don't have any of that you prolly don't have betus. Try tasting your piss though cuz if it tastes and smells sort of sugary or fruity then you should chek it out.

You should get out more

Thanks bro

how long had you been smoking before? what did you do to stop?

Sorry, I'm not American.
There's no so much liver in the Mediterranean diet. I probably never tasted it in my whole life. Well, wait, once I had to eat some foie gras - awful tbqh.

lately i've been smoking weed every night, not too much just enough to zone out to some music or a movie for 2-3 hours then go to bed

am I fucked? I don't drink or smoke cigarettes, but I enjoy weed

Yes. It's just harder.

If you are drinking 2-3k in calories in a night, you need to reduce calories by 3-400 a day to compensate, more if you go ham and eat like shit at the bar or to nurse your hangover.

Not to mention the bevy of other issues that drinking excessively causes on your body.

you may not be fucked for doing that once, but making a habit out of it will fuck with your mental, and also shoot up your tolerance

Who is this semen demon?

And yes, every goddamn day I hit the liquor hard. And smoke more than a handful of times per week usually.

I think its hurting muh gains

I don't see why not, in principle, just remember that ethanol in and of itself is pretty high-calorie (plus all that shit added in most types of drinks), so you'll have to count pretty hard (and counting is hard while being drunk.)

I'm imagining it's going to be pretty damn painful, esp. if you binge one night and then you can't eat enough to get over your hangover.

I smoke when I drink, so anywhere between 10 and 20 cigarettes weekly. I drink almost every Saturday and sometimes Thursdays.

ASMR Darling

her jewtube channel is growing pretty fast mainly because shes a fucking qt3.14 and has a nice soothing voice.

You could have saved us all time by saying you're a faggot

>f***ot

Not him, but please refrain from using that word. There is a lot of hate in that word and it really triggers me when people use it.

I don't want to report you, so don't ever use it again.

Thank you, 37102890

who is this semon demon?

it's amazing how quickly a man can see a girl like that and immediately think of raising a family with her and holding her every night while falling asleep. What the fuck. Normally I just think about smashing rawdog and never calling them again. Wut dis is?

>smoke
never
>drink
I get smashed every time I go out meaning 1-3 times a year ;_; I wish I had friends

>"lol @ this faggot"

I already replied to a similar comment here I get that Americans perceive masculinity as directly proportional to their McShit and hamburger intake, but - as I already had to state - I'm not American.
All those wines are pretty common where I live and a Ribollita is easy as pie to prepare.

Yeah I think it's because she has that innocent look and not that "club slut pump in dump" look.

Her youtube channel is bretty nice.

>Smoke pot every day
Not proud of it, not ashamed of it either.

>Drink for special occasions and parties

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO TOBACCO

THEN LINK HER FFS

her youtube channel is literally the 3rd reply in this thread you non-reading, ignorant mother fucker

i smoke a half pack per day
i get wasted every weekend on shots
shisha every day too

youtube.com/channel/UCikebqFWoT3QC9axUbXCPYw

have fun m8
don't fall in love with her

i just fell in love with that woman. who is she?

>youtube.com/channel/UCikebqFWoT3QC9axUbXCPYw
ohh didnt see it sorry. thanks

>not posting superior Gwen

youtube.com/watch?v=JjvWAdGF0S0

Never im too autistic

i drink 3 to 5 times a week. thats uni.

Get stupid drunk once every three months or so. Occasionally have a beer if I haven't hit my calorie threshold.

Used to smoke erryday but now its once a month. Would like to not smoke at all and just do edibles once a month.

I drink all the time since it's the only thin besides videogames that keep me from killing myself.
Pleas end my life, Pete.

Never smoke cigs. Drink when there's actually something to do around every two months.

With weed it's usually if I have some oil I'll be hitting my pen every day but when I run out I just wait to buy for a week or so unless I see my dealer before then.