Why do girls love low lives?

why do girls love low lives?

When I'm all dressed up they look, but at the same time it's like they avoid looking or wtf. When I dress cheap they stare and even smile immediately.
Does this happen with you guys?

I've wondered if I look intimidating when I'm all well dressed and fashionable.
I am an introvert, so maybe they think I am an unapproachable douche with a big ego.

>BIogposting buIIshit
>Being this sociaIIy retarded
>Non fit posting

>Saged, repoted

>When I'm all dressed up they look, but at the same time it's like they avoid looking or wtf

I thought the big playas were here
I guess it's just another board of socially inept retards. you are all probably fat either way

> mfw I realize my success with women is due to good face + bum clothes

bum clothes? care to elaborate?

Post a pic of yourself with clothes before you talk shit

bumpin for bum clothes

T-shirt or tank, track paints and hoodie 24/7/365, famiru

Women can become intimidated when you look too good. I wear a (tailored) suit to work and while women definitely look when they think I'm not paying attention, but when I go to look at them they immediate turn their attention elsewhere. I've been approached more times wearing my gym clothes than I have when I'm dressed up. When you are not only attractive, but fit and dressed well, most women will think you are way out of their league.

Dont ever fucking call me fat

That some nice theory you've got there mate. Isn't men are expected to initiate the conversation anyways?

>why do girls love low lives?
Because they're the only ones not pussy enough to think that treating them like shit is wrong
Treat women like shit, degrade them, debase them, get rough with them, no matter what the fuck people say there are millions of years of evolutionary conditioning to make them want this and it's why 9/10 they choose a brute(faggots call them "chads") over anyhting else. Becuase they treat them like they are supposed to be and don't put them on a pedestal
>tl;dr- Stop being a pussy, fashion is for women not men, grow the fuck up and stop trying to be a romance novel love interest
>inb4 a bunch of spineless faggots try and scream dudebro/asshole/lad culture/meathead because their jimmies were rustled over the fact that they were told the truth

Im out of their league either way lmao

>tfw no girls in my league

>I thought the big playas were here
This literally has nothing even tangentially related to do with Veeky Forums. You are a fucking retard, and I hope God has mercy on your soul.

fuck off then.
hide it and forget it

talk shit, post fit fuccboi

Nah bro ur right, if u want a trashy bitch

because you are cute and alternative while having FRAME, HEIGHT, FACE

>When I'm all dressed up they look, but at the same time it's like they avoid looking or wtf.

You're probably bad at dressing well and look like a tryhard. I'm guessing you didn't go to private school where your peers hammered into you how to dress to fit into a higher social stratum.

Study how people in the upper middle class dress, then try to get comfortable with those pieces. Girls dig that shit no matter where they're from unless they have serious confidence issues.

It's all about
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
&
SOCIAL CLASS

Daily reminder that you can't make it if you went to public school.

>Trashy bitch
>IMplying every woman doesn't go after at least 5 guys like that in their life
Nigger please, there isn't a non-trashy bitch alive from 18-25

at first I thought the picture was ironic.

Rich girls I went to high school with are marrying rich guys at 22-23 so yeah there are high-quality girls who aren't just taking miles of dick off tinder.

How so? That guy's well dressed for a hot day.