>she says "ya! that would be awesome user."
>"can i get your number ill text you?"
>"ill send it to you on twitter"
>wait 3 weeks
>wtf?
>approach her
>"hey what happened? Were you joking or something?"
>"boyfriend said no."

like what the actual fuck? i dont even see myself as that awkward or unattractive, infact im pretty confident. This shit happened today and I'm pretty pissed off.

To keep this Veeky Forums relevant, today's leg day, so you can understand my frustrations.

Mcfucking kill yourself you stupid beta

>beta-orbiter
If you can't get a blowjob or fuck in the first two weekends, then move onto the next bitch.

>"CHAD said no."

i got blowjob from your mom pussy.

Vagina Vulture attempting to feast on the leftover scraps of the Chad Lion.

I bet you're the type of male who offers to eat pussy, too.

So did my dad and he's fat as fuck. Enjoy the low-hanging raisins.

nah, boy isnt even a chad just some tool 2 years above her grade.

Okay seriously kill yourself you underaged faggot

Itt weak ass beta not taking a fucking hint

whats the deal with the hostility? im just wonderin why she did that? it was hardly a hint and was more of like a big fuck you to my face considering i thought we were friends for quite some time. guess i forgot i was on Veeky Forums where the majority of cucks here lift just to get they dicks wet.

>get they dick wet
>unlike you

whatever mate

>or at least that's what I think he said, he was eating pizza at the time

>What the fuck /r9k/??
how has no one noticed this?
go AWAY OP, this is an alphas only zone

You're posting on a fitness board asking why a girl doesn't like you. And you're underage

im not asking why she doesnt like me. Im wondering why someone would lie like that. im not going to lose sleep over a girl not liking me.

She probably doesn't like you cause you're whiny

>""hey i wish we would talk more, but we barely see eachother."

annnddddd that's where you fucked up

was never whiny and was only ever genuine. thanks for a legit response tho

we had no classes together and i assumed she was into me. you're right.

>like girl for 2 years
This is where you fail.
The longer you stay her friend, the less she will see you as a sexual candidate. After two years you're basically "little brother" tier to her. Even two months may be too much, depending on how much time you spend together.

>she leads me on, acts like shes my friend
You're just blaming her because you were too scared to make a move and now it's too late.

>"hey i wish we would talk more"
What you actually want is to fuck her, not talk, but you can't say that so you pretend to want to talk to her. She know this too. Nobody likes to get together to "talk". It's a non-threatening way for the beta to get closer to his prey because he's afraid of scaring her off. Say literally anything else, like "hang out" or "chillax".

She litteraly said twitter so she didnt have to say "fuck off beta cuck" to your face.

>b-but she said her bf said no!

Pathetic, stay pleb.

Everything about this is wrong, but that's okay because you are just going off the basis of what I said.

>like girls for 2 years

I just liked her, that's it. That's okay.

>You're just blaming her because you were too scared to make a move and now it's too late.

Nope. I made a move every chance I saw her, but here's the catch, I barely saw her. It's not that it's too late, it's that she has a boyfriend.

>What you actually want is to fuck her, not talk, but you can't say that so you pretend to want to talk to her. She know this too. Nobody likes to get together to "talk". It's a non-threatening way for the beta to get closer to his prey because he's afraid of scaring her off. Say literally anything else, like "hang out" or "chillax".

nah, i dont like a girl for 2 years just to want to fuck her. I wanted to date, and I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I'm not going to date a girl that cheats on her boyfriend, so I just told her pce.

but u probably right, she probably took it that way.

what im more concerned is how the fuck the whole my bf said no situation turned out.

>hey this boy talked to me i think he likes me can i give him my #?

>no

Have u talked to a girl once in your life?

Fuck you guys are really laying into this kid. Best piece of advice I can offer you is to move along and ignore the fuck outta her. Any time she ever tries to fuck with you, just pretend she isn't there. Move on with your life and fuck with other girls. You're gonna make it

>underage b&

Of course man! thanks. I was just looking for a reason for someone to pull something like that so I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

Look dude, you're clearly looking to rationalize your surprise at her rejection, but it really doesn't matter or make the rejection any less true. It is what it is, accept reality and move on. If you're trying to ask how to spot the signs earlier, people have already given you good advice. Take it or stay beta.

>Im wondering why someone would lie like that

They're called shit tests look them up

how is that in any way or form a shit test?

>everyone ignoring how the first line says fucking /r9k/

if she really gave a shit what her bf said she would have told me no at the start. im surprised because its retarded that people cant be honest.

You had your answer when she didn't just GIVE you her number.

Do you really think people who are together IN PERSON send their numbers over twitter.

This, OP is probably having a good chuckle right now about this thread.

clearly she had to verify it with her bf

lmao

You've got a lot to learn bro