Why are fit, athletic girls so hnng?

Why are fit, athletic girls so hnng?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i'll never have a qt volleyball gf

>tfw the curse of 5'11

might as well relinquish all need and desire and go monk mode, at least i can tell people i "wanted" to achieve a higher state of being; instead of telling them my fear of the manlet memes becoming real.

Are those braces on their ankles? i'd just fucked both my ankles up and they look like they'd be perfect to support my joints so I can lift while recovering.

Yea they are. Pretty common in vball. Very helpful and safer.

You're taller than me and apparently more afraid of girls despite that. Get over it dude. 5'11" probably won't earn you the best looking girls around, but it's more than enough to do pretty damn well.

senpai, your height only means something if they are shallow, or you're insecure. I'm 5'9 and my gf is 6 foot, just don't be a fuckwit

Besides, tons of tall girls are insecure as fuck, you're smoking some bad crack

>mein nieger

Timestamped pic of you and your """gf""" faggot.

"no"

Tall girls never get asked on dates because guys are afraid of being shorter than their gf. They are easy targets. Plus, resting your head on their breasts when you hug them is comfy af, it's like a pillow right where you want a pillow.

Maybe cause the ones in your picture have 8+/10 faces on top of that.

Tall chicks are mega insecure.

As a matter of fact, they seem to like shorter guys. I was 5'7" my freshman year of University and was exclusively hit on by tall girls. None were shorter than 5'11". Two of them were 6'2" and 6'3" respectively.

They just want someone to make them have a good time and feel secure.

A thread died for this garbage.

Because they're objectively the best

>Skinny girls
Always hungry, always pissed off because they're hungry

>Fat girls
Look like shit, loud, unironically talk about privilege, always sad. Also, always hungry so always angry still applies.

>Skinnyfat normies
OMG I went to the party at the Phi Kappa house and that bitch Katie was totally wearing the same purse as me and she smiled at me and said "Hi, Stacey" but she totally said it like, bitchy and then I saw this guy wearing one of those Chinese cartoon shirts didn't avert his eyes when I walked in and I'm like, CREEEEEPY so I went home crying and only 2 guys texted me and asked what was wrong omg my life is so hard I'm tired of all this drama

>Fit, athletic girls
Always happy because endorphins, healthy social life, coordination, lots of fun to be around, you can do cool stuff with her and she won't complain or get tired.

You are the worst trip on this board

>hurr durr fit grills giv me boner XDD

Cancer

spot on brother

>tfw no Sabina gf

wow how tall is she?

the 2 girls behind her even look above average height proportionally.

> why are healthy people atractive

Pls leave

According to Google, her height is 1.82m. Have more Sabina.

She is 6ft senpai

she's beautiful

Eurasian masterrace

She is indeed beautiful.

Veeky Forums's waifu

>unironically idolizing gooks who idolize whites

She is from Kazakhstan that means she has a decent chunk of both Asian and white ancestry.

I'm 2 cm taller than her, it's possible, we can fall in love there is still time

Because if they're not hot, then they'll never get sponsors.

At least ugly guys can do well for themselves in professional sports.

While I don't disagree with you, I have always found athletic girls kind of whorey. Not all but most tend to sleep around. That's just how it is in college athletics.

most of the time it's not about the height, it's only the shallow and basic girls who worry about height. Learn to better your self. if you've made that deep connection with the girl she's more likely to be attracted to you, regardless of your height.

As you go on with your life, meeting different girls everywhere will break your limiting beliefs.

She will only notice your insecurity about your height if you talk about it, if you show that your insecurity comes first than her emotions.

If your game is good, you'll be able to get the women you couldn't even get if you were short.

Also understand the fact, that there are others who are shorter than you, there really isn't a reason for you to start sucking dicks.

Let's be realistic, even if you don't get 6'0 ft girls there are others who are a couple inches taller than you and doesn't really care about height. It's just a matter of finding them in the right places meaning you should go out.

But dude girls are only attracted to tall guys? I guess I'm just gonna be a faggot.

That can be true, but it's just a preference really.I think it's just fucked up that guys think about this. Let's say you are a musician, who travels a lot, who is social, has his shit together, plays sports, etc. you have a better advantage than a guy taller than you.

Note that we guys judge a girl by her looks. But girls rely on a man's behavioral/social cues. If you act and talk like an alpha she'll be attracted to you. However, if you act like a massive faggot who shows his insecurities then she's gonna reject you.

x

>gooks

I'm pretty sure she's russian.

Dude what?

I've never met a girl who didn't enforce a fucking "must be taller than me" mandate.

The nicest ones are okay with a guy a only an inch taller than them.

1.Height
2. Face
3. ???
4. Frame

>it's only the shallow and basic girls who worry about height.

youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

11/10 would wife

Then find the one's who don't.
If she doesn't like you for your height, move on.
You can't force someone to like you, but you can better your chances. Better yourself, take out those negative values and go out. It's just trial and error.

I like athletic girls 200%. Fit girls though? No thanks.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME WALLET