Does Veeky Forums lift while high?

Does Veeky Forums lift while high?

Never, I go for jogs and hikes while high.
Lifting I take pretty seriously, If I go in blazed I would surely hurt myself.

what? I don't lift at all.

not at all, just running and cycling
lifting i cant push as hard as i want to

I go running and do yoga when on acid, but lifting no haven't tried that.

I do occasionally, it feels great for me. After I get high I am able to lift more weights and concentrate harder on the workout I am doing. I am also more focused to my form cause paranoia. Also feels amazing when I'm on the elliptical while listening to music I can go for over 2hrs without tiring. But everybody's body is different so it wouldn't be best for some.

no because ive found a deeper spiritual connection with the world and myself within it when sober. i like to more viscerally feel all the feels and grow with them in opposition to loving the numb. ive grown to despise altered states of consciousness.

I get into a real zone when I lift high. Cardio though I have to be sober

running when high on weed is nearly impossible for me. I get exhausted in a third the time as normal.

hah fag

I did once. I took a massive dab a few hours before and took my preworkout. I felt insane levels of zen. I wasn't slow nor fast, I wasn't out of tune with my body. I could feel every movement on every level, every muscle shift and work together. It was fucking freaky. like you're gone but back in control, switching within less than a second.

Occasionally. Running outside and flag football are both phenomenal while stoned.

>running when high on weed is nearly impossible for me. I get exhausted in a third the time as normal.
Do intervals, jog to every lightpole walk to next one, it's shitty 60/120s, but it's the only thing i can do running when i'm high.
If I tried sprints i'd land on my face.

Yeah, my friends smoke so much and I don't wanna miss seshes even if I'm lifting later in the day that I'll just resign to smoke sometimes and lift later when the high is still there.

After lifting high hundreds of times (bench, squat, accessories, whatever) I definitely have better lifts when clear headed and sober because I can go after my goals better. Lifting high I'll reach anywhere from 70-100% capacity but closer to the lower end. I smoke enough that I'm not debilitated from the high anymore. Just sorta spacey.

I've smoked hash everyday for 15 years but LIFTING while high is retarded as fucking fuck in my own personal experience.

Cardio, on the other hand, is... I have no words to describe it.

I've been smoking heavily within the past month and if you smoke very regularly including mornings then it definitely makes you feel lazy and possibly weaker for weights.

When I smoke once every now and then, I find it alright.

Cardio is pretty great on it too

i actually did like 2 of the past 4 times after never ever doing it out of principle

not too high though, basically a buzz. if i get too high im an awkward sperg no matter where i am

I don't do drugs. I hold myself to a higher standard.

I used to, but I think my body start associating weed with weights, so every time I vaporized the marijuana, my blood pressure and rate would start going up up up

So no more

I'm about to blaze up and then go hit a 5x5 stronglifts workout pham

I remember my plastic bong days, brah.

aww babby's first bong. looks like what i smoked out of for the first time freshman year

Is your dad gonna drive you to football conditioning or should I call a cab?

actually, I've had 2 bongs, but threw them away because one broke and the other got super gross. I just haven't felt the need to buy another bong seeing is how I buy a water bottle once a week.

My buddy went to the gym with me one time while on acid. He bailed on me half way through and stole my gains

Clean them with alcohol and salt you cunt

>Clean the broken bong with alcohol and salt you cunt

>not cleaning the gross bong with alcohol and salt

nice try. reported for underage

You can clean the dirtiest bong with shit and 5 year old residue with alcohol and salt. Maybe not but it works pretty good so just do that every now and then brah...

>Clean THEM with alcohol and salt you cunt

>yfw a stoned guy is schooling someone on grammar

I'm talking about them as in dirty bongs in general, faggot. I know my grammar

>b-b-but

why would you waste a high on something as mundane as going to the gym?

>why would you smoke 2 bowls before hitting the gym?

Answer this: why not?

Squatted 425, 430, and 435 for triples high as a kite today.

Doesn't make me better or worse tho

It makes cardio and weightlifting a bit more enjoyable for me. But thats about where it ends

How do you not feel like you're going to just let go of shit?
Fuck man, I try playing drums high as fuck and a few minutes in a drumstick goes flying.
I'd be terrified i'd just drop weights on myself.

>enjoyable
Kind of a given for me, but I was specifically referring to performance

Dunno m8 it's probably just a matter of paying attention, just like everything else. I don't have to think about form as much as when I was a rookie so it's just a "lmao just squat dude" thing for me

I am 100% sure you are a dyel

>inhaling combustible plant matter and increasing your estrogen levels is not fitness

for shame

>I've smoked hash everyday for 15 years
lol burnout

the gym is part of my daily routine and not something cool or exciting like going to a concert or fucking a girl... not gonna waste my drugs on quotidian bullshit

Stfu you pretentious gaywad

High Lifting. Not fun if you are doing heavy compounds.
AMAZING with cardio or uber high volume workouts or boring high rep assistance exercises like lat raises, cable curls etc. It dampens the lactic acid response.

fuck no I'm no druggie

> reduced mental acuity and coordination
> lifting heavy objects above me that could kill me if I handle them incorrectly

Not a combination I'm interested in.

great for cardio and yoga

lifting doesn't work for me

I do bjj high too occasionally famila. Shit is hella dope

I get a pretty kickass runners high when I do cardio, that combined with the feeling of soreness and being high is by far one of my favorite feelings.

Normally Ill workout -> smoke -> shower, then make some good food and chill on the couch playing some games and listening to music, only way it could get better is if weed were legal everywhere.

100% you're a small beta bitch

>waste my drugs
confirmed poorfag

lmao enjoy that melting plastic entering your lungs.

Do you even see the metal cap thing he has?

well carcinogens and all that other shit in smoke is going in there regardless

Y'all ever stretch or foam roll while high as a mf?

All the time my man, I get that deep stretch on.
doing hamstring stretches, grab my ankles, grab my feet, suddenly realizing im reaching an inch past my foot.
>suddenly realize how much it hurts
fucking great

*tips*

get over yourself you pretentious faggots. Doctors, scientists, celebrities, professional athletes, inventors, artists, and the every day person all smoke weed and probably more frequently than me and lots of other weed users.

I've lifted on acid before. Very sweaty experience.

Jesus fuck the pretentiousness

I did cardio while high one

I ran more than I should have

I used to smoke before workouts every now and then but now I prefer to save it till after. Lifting while stoned has it's moments but I'd rather have a clear mind so I can focus on not snapping my skinny fat stoner shit up.

This thread is posted way too much, I don't even know why I'm even replying.

I do pullups and dips in the park while high
I get incredible focus
I also ride my bike high

I wouldn't go to the gym high because normies

he is euphoric in this moment

Yes. It somewhat diminishes my raw strenght but amplifies my stamina easily x 3

*tip

Spending money on drugs instead of gains...

No and this question gets asked way too frequently for how stupid it is.

bruhhhhhhh. stretching while high

Weed makes me feel like a beta bitch. Anyone else experience this? The slight loss of control that allows me to give into eating shitty food and spend my time high rather than improving myself really takes a toll on me. I keep quitting weed and picking it back up again, but everytime I quit its so much easier to stick to my long term goals and shit. This might just be because im cutting, but it applies to a lot more than just my appetite

Yeah weed makes cutting difficult. It comes down to the type of person you usually are when sober. The trick is that you just have to keep working at it so that you're more in control of your actions.

Yea weed makes me feel super paranoid, like I should be living like a spartan. Feel guilty as hell for spending $5 on food when I'm high, even though I have to eat no matter what

Just get a good little buzz going honestly

A runners high isn't endorphins comes to find out, it's cannabinoids.

One of my strongest buddies dabs before every workout, but he's a bit of an outlier. Most of the other big dudes I know don't lift while high. If they do smoke weed, they save it for after the work out