Is 61 grams of protein in the morning too much?

Is 61 grams of protein in the morning too much?

youtube.com/watch?v=KfyX5YAsnYc

Yes

have fun shitting throughout the rest of the day

good way to lose weight

Holy fuck I hate people who only eat the eggwhites

Don't know about breakfast but all my dinner meals have at least 60 protons in them

no, I drink a shake with 150g protein in it so i don't have to eat them during the rest of my day

>have to

Protein is by far the best macro to consume.

prove me wrong senpai

this would make a great QTDDTOTT.

So Veeky Forums, is the 30g of protein per meal shit a myth?

but too much is bad for kidney

thats definitely a myth.

someone post the article debunking it. im too lazy to look for it

yeah but that is a crazy obscene amount to get there

Since we are making this a QTDDTOTT

I just bought this. Did I fall for a meme?

what if im cutting and want to save fats for later

dont bash egg whites bro, they're pure protein and i can get the fats/vitamins else where

eat the whole egg and eat less of whatever else you eat during the day

or else im gonna fuck you up bitch

nah that's retarded

why cant he just eat the egg whites?

Have you seen Jeff's body though, srs

Not at all feels great

any specific time of day i should take it? will i see weight loss and a harder boner for realz?

what is it?

yohimbe

30 minutes before fasted cardio. food fucks it up because of insulin spike.

wake up starving -> pop pill -> starve more -> run like a fuckin bitch -> wait another 30 to eat -> kill yourself

but hey, nice erections.

i gotta do fasted cardio in the morning

I think it's supposed to be low intensity cardio

someone figure it out

Why don't you do it? Like seriously this is your body don't you care even in the slightest?

i want you to do it.

Youre supposed to do LISS. At 6 pills and a 200mg of caffeine, just walking up a hill makes my heart feel like its going to explode

because egg yolk is delicious (unless you're a simpleton that overcooks it) and you should seize every opportunity to eat it

>eating in the morning

Never gonna make it

what about the cholesterol

>not taking 4 scoops for breakfast

took 4 once and vomitted but that was an isolated incident i'm ready to try again

You need at least 2gr protein per lb of bodyweight or you'll lose all your gains, but consuming so much can be difficult so you must supplement it. I personally really like ON gold standard whey.

meh, dietary cholesterol is not as unhealthy as it's made out to be... unless your doctor is telling you to specifically avoid cholesterol, I think it's no worse than any other food high in protein and fat... besides eggs are so delicious that I would assume virtually any risk to my health and eat them anyway

Are you shilling or trolling?

But the fats from egg is the best fat?

I do both and alternate between days because I get too damn sore after HITT. High intensity is fine if you don't take caffeine with it. btw walking is good low intensity cardio

Let's say you want to get 25g of protein from eggs. That's a shitload of fat. It's not about cholesterol, having a lot of fat in a meal will disrupt glucose metabolism and induce insulin resistance. It's just not practical (or smart) as a protein source, egg whites are.

But having a couple of eggs is not going to cause that. If it's part of a balance diet.what does it matter

Egg whites is the worst meme

Do you even know how to use yohimbine?
>Wake up and pop pills 15 minutes before
>1 mile jog, 2 miles of Hitt.
>Take ephedrine with a coffee 30 minutes after.
>continue to fast for another 3 hours

the body can only consume 26 grams of protein every 3 hours.
say bye bye wasted food/money