Could you handle him Veeky Forums?

Could you handle him Veeky Forums?

shes already sucking dick behind his back

He looks exactly like a guy from my gym. I wonder if it's really him

My fiance's cousin looked like her. She was one of the top 5 cross country runners in texas. She stopped running and put on 20 lbs in 3 months.

Filthiest bulk I've ever seen.

What would you do if you brought home a girl and her dad was an over protective fitess buff like this? and what if he sat you down man to man and started asking you what your career goals are? Could you face him?

And then he finishs the conversation saying "if you're ever mean to her, or god help you, lay a hand on her, you're fucking dead"?

As a man, who wants to have dignity, what do you do?

nigga is insecurity city

I'd slap that insecure manlet around with ease. Fucking manlet is barely taller than his 10 year old daughter lmao.

Manlets are as stupid as they are pathetic.

Answer his question earnestly e.g. "I'm working on my professional engineering license", then lie about your feelings for the slut e.g. "sir, I love your daughter very much and I would never hurt her."

Then move out of the country after you pump and dump his daughter.

I look him in the eyes and say

"I understand."

and then go on with my life because I'm not an autist.

Lmao he's literally like 5'

Fuck yeah I could. I'm polite, well spoken, have a sweet white collar job and get along well with people.

>when betas take roids

Maybe, could def handle his daughter.

If he is just a weight liftet I might be able to, but if he is a trained fighter then he'd definitely kick my ass

Self-fulfilling prophecy desu.

I don't care if I could handle him or not, assaulting a minor is a serious offence and if he touches my 12 year old ass I'm going to sue his ass to Compton and back

MODS

Lie my ass off then fuck the shit out of her if she's of legal age. The dick will be so good she won't say a damn thing.

>wanting the best for your daughter is "insecurity"
lol at this thread, but then again, this board is full of literal niggers who never met their fathers

With that attitude he's going to scare away the good, respectful men and only attract guys with a teenage mindset who love the challenge of an intimidating authority figure to deceive and rebel against.

I don't fuck with crazy dads. If a girl is crazy, chances are her dad is crazy, and I don't stay with crazy girls long enough to meet their families.

Be smart senpai

familia autocorrects to senpai now. what even.

The dad is hella qter than his daughter.
>britbong girls
>ever

see
If you come off as a violent, unstable psychopath chances are you'll begin scaring away any decent prospects for your daughter, or she'll stop bringing them around to meet you.

Hope you like the meth head high school dropout your daughter gets knocked up and abused by behind your back because she never had the chance to learn what is and isn't acceptable, since all guys were equally unacceptable in your eyes.

>violent, unstable psychopath
lol, this guy looks like he's taking the piss... you sound like a massive pussy, mate

yep looks like a bodybuilder so that's a big fuck yes

I'd tell him that by midnight his little princess will be swirling on my cock like a shishkabob, so he can suck it

Wow, she surely won't suck dick until she's 13

The fuck is he ganna do? Show up at my doorstep with his mma gloves?

Overprotective fathers ruin everything they touch, because the tighter they try to grasp onto things they more those things squirm their way out. The second that girl is out of parental supervision (aka college) you can bet she'll ride the meat train to make up for a shitty childhood.