What exactly are manlets supposed to learn?

What exactly are manlets supposed to learn?

That they're inferior

I though Liam was taller.

This manlet has a girlfriend while you don't, making you objectively inferior. It was always just a meme.

Their place.

Found the manlets

That they are LITERALLY subhuman

why do manlets always stand on things like this? i see it all the time at uni, there will be a group of people hanging around and there will be one manlet standing around on top of a ledge or chair or something. do they do it sub consciously?

they are suppose to learn that its okay to be whatever height you are and that in the end it doesnt matter

I'm 5'10", my gf is 5'10" too. Should I feel bad that I'm not taller than my gf? Or should she feel bad that she's a lanklet and settled with a manlet?

See? Proof that manlets never learn

awn you're so sweet senpai

That lanklets are insecure about there nogains.

see
You will never be perfect so be happy with what you have.

They are suppose to learn how to live with the crushing despair that their father's will never love them and girls will only be with them out of desperation.

lmao ok buddy have fun never building as much aesthetics without steroids

lol that's the thing, even a manlet has better game than you

you're probably the only tall guy I've ever seen here who doesn't get pussy.

Manlet here. Can get laid pretty easily, owner of my own business, 1/2/3/4, good group of friends

I'm done learning. How bout you lanklets?

you still can't reach the cookie jar

lel fucking manlets, enjoy needing to shitpost in a chair with terrible form while I enjoy my straight posture by standing

>when will they learn

>being too tall to sit down

6'0 master race here. Wealthier then you'll ever be but I only do ehhh with women. I've learned enough.

I find tall women sexy

so random

Who dicklet here

We are the true oppressed people

I'm 18, 5'5" with a 7.5 inch dick. Not even mad.

>tfw no Amazonian gf

> found the guy who uses the /nofap/ meme to cover up the fact he never gets anyway

>Ohhh yeah, I'm totally abstinent. It's for Muh purity

Same. Post more tall girls going through that awkward phase of puberty when they're gracefully slender and cute

Girl here! I love big man and fucking hate manlets, but also man taller then 6.5

holy shit

>trappy laughing at manlets
since when is this a thing?

>caring about what someone with mental illness thinks

>ywn be a manlet with a 6' tall gf

looks like a lesbian couple from the back lel

Not to get butthurt as it only fuels bullying.

That really weird, it's like he has the face and head of a tall guy but his body is small.

>What exactly are manlets supposed to learn?
that they're never gonna make it

those desks are honestly bad for your knees and can cause those nasty bulging veins over time. I forgot what they're called. var something.

Treadmill desks is where it's at.

Aleksander is one of the most frightening motherfuckers you could ever run up on.

That girl is super cute. Wish I had a tall gf

lol

>tfw 5'5 hooked up with 5'11
>was straining neck real hard

No idea mate. My experience with fucking lanks is that they want me to top them and be their short stocky big spoon. As soon as the door closes they turn into the biggest bitches.

aleks is 6'4 you disgusting trap

Saved kek

Lol aleks (dude on the left) is a 6"5 rapist that is brother to greatest fighter ever lived

Yet you felt the urge to post this to complete strangers on a Mongolian gymcel board. Nice COPE m8.

Laughed, but kinda made me feel bad even though I'm not a manlet. Shit must be tough.

>lbs to be the first logarithmic unit of length

Glad manletbro is making it

fucking kek'd

>having a gf makes someone superior

>proof by example
into the trash it goes

Every day I go outside and see people who tower over me. I was in the gym earlier and a big guy came over when I was resting between sets and looked down at me, and asked in a booming voice how many sets I had left. I tried to keep my voice level but I failed, he was a naturally intimidating man. I had 4 sets left and I opened my mouth to tell him, “I’ve only got… one set left.” I involuntarily looked down as I finished the sentence. He was several inches taller than me, and he wasn't even the tallest person in the gym. Some of them looked at me with what appeared to be pity in their eyes.

When I left the gym I went to the shop. As I was queuing I realized I was one of the smallest people there. Even some of the girls were my height, although they were probably wearing 4 inch heels. I got to the checkout and noticed that the server didn't smile at me, even though she had smiled at everyone before me. There was that same look of pity in her eyes.

I got back to my flat and my flatmates were entertaining female friends. I felt invisible when I entered the kitchen to get a drink of milk. Then one of the girls noticed me. We made eye contact and she smiled awkwardly, and then looked away - she was attractive but I didn’t waste my time hitting on her, she wasn’t my type. She didn’t seem particularly interested anyway. I reached for a glass, but realised I couldn't reach the top shelf, and went to find the stool I usually use. One of my flatmates noticed and got up to help me. The girls watched this with admiration towards my friend. When the girls looked at me I couldn’t keep eye contact, then my eyes started to water so I went to my room. I’m sipping my milk as I type this. There’s occasional laughter from the kitchen.

I'm a manlet and this made me kek hard af

>>r9k
Faggot

See

are they at a middle school?

Trappy is defending you, not laughing at you.

fukn kek. "Grow, Grow, Grow"

How come when people get this tall its not proportionate with a normal persons width

I'm 5,3. I feel your pain, faggot.

Tfw no 6'0 gf

vascular

varicose

that they will never learn

You're a fucking weirdo with a mental illness.

If I saw you in public I would probably beat the shit out of you just because I can.

>tfw beat up a gay kid in middle school and almost got expelled because it was a 'hate crime'