What did Scooby mean by this?

What did Scooby mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696
youtube.com/watch?v=gTC9k4dyExE
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com
bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

It means that you're completely disconnected from society if you didn't expect him to say something like that.

He was pretty fucking clear.

Do you not know what xenophobia means?

it means he's a brainwashed liberal cuck. big surprise

Normally I'd argue and shitpost such an obvious political thread, but I like Scooby

If that's how he feels, its fine by me

That's what you get for thinking Veeky Forums Mèmes in real life.

it means "I'm an ignorant moron who thinks that all races and ethnicity are exactly the same in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and I'm going to shame you for not buying into the same delusion"

YOU ARE A RACIST, SEXIST, XENOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC RACIST WHITE MALE

Kek
He actually wants to get raped by a mudslim

Havent swedens rape incidents gone up by 500%? Isnt it like 1 out of 4 swedish women will be raped?

I respect the guy too much to give a fuck about his sociopolitical and/or political affiliations. And that comes from a /pol/lack.
>Inb4 someone cry that he's gay

He's gay. He most likely has the logic of a woman. Let him be.

>Americans believe this
Holy fuck you /pol/tards and Amerifats are so delusional and disconnected from this world.

yeah but i don't get why he has to give political opinions when his main focus is fitness

quiet sven

Or perhaps he means that we should judge people on a individual basis because the central limit theorem and the characteristics of the normal distribution mean that you will inevitably mischaracterize many people.

>yeah but i don't get why he has to give political opinions when his main focus is fitness

Maybe because some dude posted unprovoked political shit on his youtube channel and he had to address it.

he didn't have to address it though senpai

also

the fact remains ever since the muslim invasion of Sweden began their rate of rapes has skyrocketed. You think that's just a coincidence?

>Sweden has imported huge numbers of Muslim immigrants with catastrophic effect.
>Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that 1 out of every 4 Swedish women will be raped.

frontpagemag.com/point/175434/1-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-sexual-assaults-daniel-greenfield

This is literally because women there can report rape for almost anything. Look it up.

Sorry about the rape thing man :(

Isn't Sweden full of SJWcucks that will imprison you for rape if you so much as look at a female though?

He's a "public figure" as far as anyone can be a public figure on youtube. He absolutely had to address it.

Gooby is literally this retarded.

he addressed it by just calling the guy a "xenophobe", a meaningless liberal shaming term. As a certain bald philosopher might say, "not an argument"

huffington post is probably that beta cuck's homepage

no, he could've let it go like almost every other channel would because they focus on fitness or whatever and not politics

>he believed the Swedish media

Confirmed retard

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/688999781193117696

Yeah no, you can't believe that a man who raped a nine year old girl is the perfect man and be a good person

yes but look at the other graph the occurances of rape skyrocketed as soon as they started letting vast numbers of muslims immigrants in. Before that it was pretty low and stable

>listen and believe, shitlord!
>unless the rapist is brown

He probably has better shit to do than debate with some rando about the state of Sweden.

He also wished not to be associated with the belief that Sweden was a shithole.

So he made a quick comment and went on with his day.

Guys mexican here, should I just grow a beard and rape white women in Sweden? They don't really seem to care, I'll just say I'm a Muslim.

>correlation equals causation

Fuck dude you pol tards are stupid as fuck.

S W E D E N Y E S

yeah tell the police it was a sexual emergency and you just got off a boat or something and you pretty much have free reign, you might even be given money and a house

Can beaners even grow beards? I've never seen any of you mongrels with anything more than a pedostache.

Scoobs is actually redpilled brehs
He's "glad" that xenophobia is alive in both Sweden and America, he's fucking happy about it
Straight from his mouth, Scooby is probably a white nationalist

they'd probably let you so it wouldn't even be rape. Also if you hear "förbereda tjuren," don't worry it just mans her husband is ok with it.

>le correlation doesn't equals causation may-may so no two things have bearings ever XD

Too bad if you look at who is commuting the rapes it actually is migrants. But keep crying "DURR CORRELATION DUN CAUSATION"

"DURR LUV ISLAM OR UR POL"

Fine I'll just wear sand land rags and carry a koran

youtube.com/watch?v=gTC9k4dyExE

tell scooby to visit one of those muslim only zones and you'll turn him real fast ;^)

Read what you wrote to me back to yourself. You literally are autistic.

Look up the actual numbers.

Clearly is an argument when you're comparing two things that have no relation to one another except in the heads of poltards

So then tell why the sudden rise in sexual assault, user, and how it so perfectly correlates with the increase of 3rd world migrants.

muslims came to sweden, rapes skyrockets. muslims go to germany, sexual assaults skyrocket. muslims go to britain, incidents of grooming gangs skyrocket.

What's the alternate explanation?

What I said is true though, morons like you just keep crying correlation doesn't equal causation when confronted with facts

Just look at the article for Sweden and immigrant crime on Wikipedia

I'm sick of Muslim dogs making excuses for their rapist ilk

Fuck you and the pedophile prophet

>muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
google taharrush

>muslimstatistics.wordpress.com

Brah, I'm /pol/ as fuck, and even I doubt the reliability of something so obviously biased.

Fun fact!

Muslims can use taqiyya to lie to nonbelievers!

Nice taqyyia

We're not "pol as fuck" for bringing light the crimes of your shitty religion

"pol as fuck" you're pathetic man

>it's a proper hellhole since Islamic barbarians and Africans ruined it

Of course races aren't the same. Individuals aren't either. What has that got to do with anything?

Wow, I've never been called out as a shill before. This is odd feel when I literally have a nigger crime rate folder.

okay

the stats are still there

No. It's pretty obvious that Islam has negative effects on sexuality and violence against women.

How about actually refuting what I said?

My girlfriend was a muslim until I met her and converted her. She is one of the sweetest people I know. Not all Muslims read the book seriously. Some people adhere to religions because of apathy and cultural pressure.

Yahweh commanded rape of women captives and has a policy of infinite punishment for finite crimes. Does this mean that Christians can't be good people? Good people who simply don't think too deeply about the implications a moral code they don't really adhere to?

it means that there's fundamental incompatibilities between certain cultures and ethnicities. Islamic culture, for instance, is fundamentally incompatible with the west, and we see that play out when we try to move millions of muslims into Europe. We need to recognize these incompatible differences and act accordingly, instead of living in denial and calling everyone who points them out a "xenophobe" or other such empty term

>My girlfriend was a muslim until I met her and converted her. She is one of the sweetest people I know.

>my anecdote disproves statistical realities

Wew lad

>blaming it on Muslims
>blaming it on a 5.5% increase in Muslims
>first world country having the 2nd highest rape in the world
Seriously? That made sense to you?
Actual reason is during that time legal defintion of rape was expanded. Not only intercourse but "inappropriate sexual acts" now count as rape. Also they count rapes individually so if a wife gets abused for a year that's 365 rapes instead of 1 like in other countries.
bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Hey Sven! Sorry bout your women :(

how then do you explain the fact that muslims commit 77% of the rapes in spite of being less than 10% of the population?

>my anecdote disproves statistical realities
When did I say this? I was responding to:
>Yeah no, you can't believe that a man who raped a nine year old girl is the perfect man and be a good person
Read next time you mouth breather.

comparing christians to muslims is so fucking stupid I don't even know what to say

Islam is a religion, not a race.
What values? Religion? The majority religion comes from a Middle Eastern Jew. Which Islam also stemmed from. If you want an actual religious difference, Han Chinese are Taoists and Buddhists, whose religions are far more different.

Is this thread about Muslims or Sweden being shit?

Because if the defense of Sweden is that literally anything can be rape, it's still a shitty SJW country

Can no one on /pol/ read? There is no doubt that Islam is far more corrosive than Christianity, I was responding to the blanket statement that all: X adheres to religion A so X cannot be a good person. See

Are there official government statistics? That source doesn't have a reference to the Muslim statistic.

My point still stands. If there was a 5.5% increase in the Muslim population, there'd be a 5.5% increase in rape.

I said Islamic cultures, not "race". And Islam is a (dangerous, violent) political ideology, not just a religion. It's a ideology that does not believe in free speech, separation of church and state, the rights of women, or many of the other values we hold in the West, and it cannot coexist with other ideologies. Notice that every country in the middle east is nearly 100% Islamic. Why is that? Because they murder all non-believers and the punishment for apostasy is death.

Christianity is a middle eastern religion, and yet notice there are almost no Christians in the middle east anymore. The same will happen to Europe if they keep letting muslim invaders flood into their countries

>My point still stands. If there was a 5.5% increase in the Muslim population, there'd be a 5.5% increase in rape.

What grade are you in?

don't blame reading comprehension when you're just strawmanning your ass off

your yhwh comparison is complete nonsense because you can't compare muslims and christians in any way. christians have very vague values that are entirely dependent on their upbringing. muslims follow the quran and sharia, period.

>muslims follow the quran and sharia
Except some Muslims haven't even read the Qu'ran the whole way through and rarely go to mosques. Just like many Christians haven't read the bible properly?

>strawmanning your ass off
I don't think you understand what that word means...

>a Muslim cannot be a good person
Why are you even trying to defend something so insanely stupid?

I agree that if a person followed the Qu'ran word for word he'd be a monster, there is no doubt. In the same way if you tried to live your life by Leviticus you'd be a monster. But to try suggest that every Muslim follows it word for word is just insane. I'll even give you more: the way Islam is constructed makes it harder to adhere to the religion in a moderate way (which is why reformation within Islam is so tough), especially with the explicit statements of infallibility. Despite this good Muslims exist, particularly younger generation, who haven't really read the Qu'ran or cherry pick it. My girlfriend is an example of this. How is this so hard to accept? Jesus fuck, like talking to a child.

it means is a liberal sjw cuck

>judge people individually
Of course. I don't have prejudices against anyone I meet. I judge every person individually.

But "multiculturalism" is not an individual issue. We're not talking about a few individuals. We're talking about hundreds of thousands if not millions.
And when we're talking about "groups", I'm going to judge the group by its "group characteristics".

And "group behaviour" is a thing. Doesn't matter if there's a few decent, high quality individuals in that group.

Niggers gonna nig.

>1 spelling mistake and 3 buzzwords in a 7 word sentence
we /pol/ now

>Islam is a violent political ideology
That's Salafi Jihadism you're talking about.

>notice that every middle eastern country is Islamic, it's because they murder all non Muslims
Did they murder other religions in Belarus or the Nordic countries? Maybe it's because Islam is also a Middle Eastern religion and has been the prevalent religion in the Middle East since the Ottomans?

You're historically and religiously retarded. Apostasy, homosexuality, heresy and so on are all Abrahamic religion ideas found in the Old Testament which both Christianity and Islam is founded on. And Jesus supported the Old Testament.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy
Christianity and it's denominations was no different until the Age of Enlightenment separated the Church and State. And considering how migrants live under western laws, I fail to see how it's an invasion.

ofc scooby espouses left wing views, he's a faggot. If a right wing government ever gained power they'd go after people like him.

>And considering how migrants live under western laws, I fail to see how it's an invasion.
see youtube.com/watch?v=ra45nX9JmW4

the difference is Christianity had an Enlightenment, had a reformation. Islam has not. It's still philosophically in the dark ages.

The higher the muslim population in a country becomes, the more aggressive and repressive the muslims are. There isn't a single example of a Muslim majority living peacefully with a non-Muslim minority anywhere in the world. And if the demographic trends continue as they are, countries like Sweden will be majority muslim in 2 generations.

Oh cool, modern Muslims just live like Christians hundreds of years ago

Seriously, that must be bait...?

Except police reports show that almost all rapes are committed by non-Swedes from Middle-eastern or African origin, so... yeah, in this case, if you take more, it seems logical that you'll have more rapes. It is causation here.
Even though the rape definition in Swedish law is plain retarded.

>Chad
>53% muslim
Anybody with HEIGHT FACE FRAME has a duty to reclaim the fatherland.

I dunno, considering the proportion of nationalists that faggots make up, that's pretty unlikely.

Take this to /pol/, retards

No one cares about your statistics or cultural theories. Most people live in moderation. Most Christians aren't extreme-pacifists, and most Muslims aren't extreme-militarists.

As a right winger, I don't mind gays

Thanks for the well written response, diamond from a shit spreader. I agree with everything you said here.

The problem is if we implement immigration legislation against groups with high variance (sorry if I strawmanned you here), the first group we should legislate against is men... men commit violent crime at rates magnitudes higher than women (would put money on the fact that gender is better predictor than religion).

>USSR didn't massacre homosexuals
>NSDAP and italian fascist party weren't run by homosexuals
Nice meme

Actually most Muslims globally are violent and have horrid beliefs

>no one cares about your statistics

Ok, then ignore the facts but don't spout blatant lies right after

Fuck people like you who make excuses for Muslims killing my people and eradicating my culture while spouting things like "THEYRE NOT SO BAAAAD"

Fuck you

WETBACK

Ok, ban Muslim men they can send their women alone

That's cool

Legit lol, that's categorically false. This is what happened to fags when Hitler took power.

Hitler cleans up perverted Berlin in under 3 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8

>Actually most Muslims globally are violent
nope

>have horrid beliefs
yes

I can already tell you're a poo who viscerally takes the real pain of his ancestors like he actually went through them.

All I have to say is this. The most pain you've experienced is a broken nail. So calm down with the "fuck yous". no one cares about your non-existent pain.

>hurr durr you guys are all literal Nazis who must do everything hitler did

Full retard

>tfw my nation isn't importing women from around the world

Lmao did you drop out of high school and never learned to do math or are you just that retarded ?

Actually yes they are most Muslims do support barbaric beliefs like Shariah and stoning

>poo

Nope, south East Asian though. I don't know what you mean by Muslims did shit to my ancestors, they're still genociding my people today. They destroy Buddhist cultural relics and rape Buddhist girls daily.

Islam is the only religion on earth I have a problem with.

They're completely unsalvagble animals and no amount of your blubbering or crying will change that fact.

Literally every other culture and religion around the world fucking hates Muslims.

Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Athiests, Jews, Zoroastrians. Millions from these cultures know the truth, but yeah keep shilling for the dumb violent savages, it means nothing in the face of overwhelming evidence.