/FSG/

Today marks a very long time since I've been under 300 pounds dropped 80 pounds in the last 4 and a half months this thread is for sharing story's and Advice for Current and former fat shits alike.

Keep up the good work friend.

Started at 260 beginning of last month. Just passed 250 this weekend. 70 more to go. Honestly the diet isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

We're gonna make it.

wtf is fsg?
fat shit general?

good job guys keep it up

also why the fuck are you flexing? thats not muscle. thats just fat

That's the point, desu

Thanks user,
Stick to it the first 30 or so are the hardest in my experience, and Respect Bruv were all going to make it may the shed be with you senpai!!!

Keep it up. You're gonna make it at this rate. Get those gains

Really user, are you going to be a cunt over someone making progress

Now I feel like scrub for only losing 30 since Feb.

30 INCH BICEPS, CMON!

Top kek, hopefully not for to long

Man any rate of loss is a success I had many attempts beforehand Success is imitate when every step we take are truly in the Direction we Desire

Good work user!

I was 205 in November, down to 170 right now but still looking flabby. Shifting now to more weight training and less cardio to try and solve that.

where the fuck do u think you are? reddit?

I went to say "NICE BLOGPOST FAGGOT" but I see you didnt make any personal shit

keep it up I guess

Haha thnx Mang, also Op is still a Fag

Keep it up OP! 2 months and a half months ago I was 326 lbs, and when I weighed in this morning I was 285. We're all gonna make it.

Kek

Yeah keep Grinding it out m8, I can totally relate right Now, chin up and just keep it up user.

Good job shits not easy, see you on the other side... Ya Sick Cunt

Down 15 lbs after my first month of calorie counting, barely any gym to go with that.

Highest ever at 305 in June, 295 by August, 285 by January, just hit under 270.

Little worried it might slow down this upcoming month, but I'm gonna start hitting the gym in addition to counting.

Don't sweat it man your day is Now everything in perspective everyone in this game is gonna hit a plateau eventually stay focused and best wishes friend

It's about Accepting what you've done to your self and acknowledging it for what it Do, owning up and realising the Desire to change that fucken shit I.e /FSG/