Help a fat cripple to exercise

Title is self explanatory.

I'm a fat guy
150kg / 300lbs
1.74m / 5'10ft
And I'm looking to lose some weight, to keep my health issues kind of in check.
I've already got a diet planned out and practicing it, but I need some exercise as well and here's the problem.

I've got a badly damaged foot, because I was run over by a car as a Kid. According to my countrys' law, I count as "medium disabled".

In addition I have to deal with scoliosis.
Lovely birth defect I'm telling you. Spine sitting in your shoulder and hip, truly magnificent.

As you can imagine I can't exactly do sports with these kind of prerequisites without fucking up my Foot, Spine and Joints forever.

And here is where I need your help Veeky Forums
what do you guys suggest I could do to exercise?

how do you tolerate things like walking, swimming, biking?

eat less
it'll all come off eventually

walking hurts after a few minutes
swimming doesn't really hurt but it stings a lot in my foot, which isn't that bad, it's just very distracting, main problem here is actually just finding a swimming hall, because my town doesn't have one.
and I can't bike, at all, my balance is way off.

you might be a good case for hiring a PT who could teach you how to do some weightlifting movements in the gym. it'd have to be someone who's dealt with clients with scoliosis, but i think it's possible.

look up lamar gant

OP here
might not be the smartest idea to look for a specific person, since I'm probably living in another country than they do.
Protip: I'm European.

>might not be the smartest idea to look for a specific person, since I'm probably living in another country than they do.

he's not a PT, but a famous powerlifter who had scoliosis. just some inspiration maybe

sounds interesting actually.
Thanks for the suggestion.

174cm is about 5'7 you fat manlet

Are you sure?
I thought 1 inch was around 2.5cm not 3

Go swimming like every day. You will either acommodate to the natural environment of whales or you will loose weight.

Can't I have both?
Like, lose weight AND be a whale like some kind of Dolphin?

Suicide is always an option since you will never make it, you fat loser.

how old are you?, are you me?

I've been obese my entire life because I literaly did nothing but be in the computer +14 hours per day, 3 months ago I decided to change.

24 Years old.
174cm
120Kg when I started.

since I have never excersiced in my life nor run I just Spend time in the Elliptical machine.
15 minutes the first day and I was dead..
next day 20, and so on.. till you last 1Hr.

pretty much that, im still doing it but I do 15min to start, then some shit intro routine in the machines and 1Hr to finish.
First month I lost 5.5Kg.
Second Month 4Kg.
Third 3.5 Kg. (I was no constant and ate a lot of shit)
This Friday Is my fourth mont and im nervous about how much I've lost.

This is not a succesful or motivation story but i'm on track.

Well I'm 21 and I guess we're pretty close on that.
I tried dieting before, and just dieting alone, worked out ok initially, lost almost 10kg over 2 months.
I managed to hold that for a year as well, but now I'm back at square 1 and I realize dieting alone won't cut it.

please user, faggots first, I insist.

1 inch is 2.54cm but 1 foot is 12 inches

m8 1.74 isn't 5'10. it's like 5'8

Well ok, thanks for the correction

Regarding your scoliosis. See pic related. That beast of a man is LAMAR GANT, he has severe scoliosis but still managed to deadlift 5 times his bodyweight.

Work with your disabilities, not around them. Just get in to a gym, get help, get advice and don't let anything distract you.

can we see a picture of you CBT please senpai?

I'm already in the CBT...