Does any of you mix your own pre-workout?

does any of you mix your own pre-workout?

I bought myself creatine, caffeine, BCAAs, citrulline and beta-alanine, totalling a little over 3 lbs of powder for about 30 bucks.

Can I just mix the powders together in one big bottle and scoop out my pre-workout that way? Or will the powders separate after some time due to differences in density? I'm just a little anxious about the caffeine - if it mixes well, it's no problem, but if I accidentally get a gram of caffeine it might fuck shit up. I had a caffeine overdose when I was 14 once and never going back there.

pic related; what I'm NOT using.

You're an idiot, can't mix them all together and expect a equal dose of each... Just take them individually if you're going to do it like this if not buy w pre work out with the ingredients you want

are you sure? why not? how do you think do the supplement companies do it?

>being this stupid

>creatine, caffeine, BCAAs, citrulline and beta-alanine
Creatine doesn't have any acute ergogenic effects, so taking it as a pre-workout doesn't really make any sense.
BCAAs are worthless in pretty much any circumstance, provided the your diet is otherwise suitable for your lifestyle (and you don't train fasted).

They just throw all the various powders on a tub with some Kool-aid powder for flavoring. Mix it up & let God sort out the inconsistency. So far it's worked flawlessly.

Place glass of water on scale, tare, add correct amount of caffeine, tare, add correct amount of alanine, tare, etc.

Why have all that stupid shit that does next to nothing?

99.99% of the effects preworkout comes from the caffeine. Then the betalanine at a far second

It's just placebo effect outside of caffeine

What do you think creatine is going to do in a preworkout shake? It takes up to a week saturation to occur. I guess if that's when you want to take it, then its fine, but it doesn't help the workout.

BCAAs are for people too retarded to understand what amino acids and proteins actually are. One scoop of whey is cheaper for the same results

The last time I took a preworkout it was like 5 years ago and called Jack3d. Surely that wasn't just caffeine. Does anyone know what was in it

DMAA, it's illegal now

I know about the creatine, but I don't take anything else and figured I'd just put it in for the convenience. About the BCAAs, I wasn't too sure about them, but I'm ready to give them a try, especially after reading up on the studies performed.

>taking creatine with caffine
How stupid is you

citruline is the only component in a preworkout that matters

supp companies have really gone HAM with the niacin in their pre's. kind of a bummer.

You never experienced the difference between a heavy gym session with and without a l-arginine/citrulin-malat combo. Am I right?
L-arginine/citrulin-malat is one of the few things which are actually worth the money.

Prepackaged Pre workout/NO booster are a waste of money.

I personally drink a strong coffee and around 6g of the l-arginine/citrulin-malat. Cheap as fuck and it works.

How can someone be so new

holy shit

>especially after reading up on the studies performed
Yeah I don't think you've really "read up on the studies". The research at this moment pretty much says that regular whey is cheaper and not just as good but actually superior.

What's bad about niacin?

I do.

Hot water and crushed coffee beans.

and whey doesn't really have any benefit compared to normal dietary protein. Thing is; BCAAs are the most important amino acids in terms of building muscle. When having a well-rounded diet, you don't need supplementation anyway. But let's compare the two:
1 kg of my whey costs 15 bucks. It has about 80% protein content and of that, 22,6% are BCAAs. That makes about 8,29 bucks for 100 grams of pure BCAAs.

500g of my BCAAs cost about 20 bucks. The amino acid ratio is about the same as in the whey (2:1:1). However, that makes about 4 bucks per 100g of BCAA. So, supposing you get enough protein through your normal diet and you just want to supplement with those proteins that are *most* important for building up muscles, pure BCAA powder is actually a lot cheaper than whey.

It depends entirely on your perceived needs. You can safely ignore both whey and BCAA, but both of them are convenient.

Yes you are. Absurdly stupid. Probably ugly too.

How many grams of caffeine, creatine beta alanine, etc. Should I use?

Yea I do. I mix my Monster with my c4.

I do a line of coke, lads! I try real hard to stay mindful of my goals and motivations during rests in between sets, as to prevent me from just wandering off.

not by using a spoon to stir a bag of shit for 2 minutes, that's how

I do. Honestly you pretty much have to mix everything every time. Plus shut will clump up. Thinking of just buy ore made shit with dmaa

Only sort of. You can still easily get it.

What's wrong with taking creatine with caffeine?

How? Where from?

If you want to fuck up your kidneys, then mix those two.
Took a fat burner and Creatine like a fucking fag 3 years back and I fucked up my kidneys to the point where one of the lining had burst.
Just Don't.

wasting money on preworkout zozzle

nutrivitashop.com has pure powder. I think they are about to have some supply issues though.

look for jack'd up pre workout and hydroxyelite. They are both clones of the original formula for jack3d and oxyelite.

Anywhere in the UK sell it? Looking at their site, there's a minimum overseas shipping limit and I don't wanna blow £100s on it in one go.

hmm idk. It's in a gray area in the US because of how the FDA dealt with it and the company that makes this stuff is suing them in like 4 different courts. It might be a controlled substance in other countries.

All modern preworkout is garbage. They banned the stuff that made them good from being put in them but you can still buy it separately. Look up dmaa and thank me later it's what made old school jack3d so good. You'll have the best work outs of your life. Pro tip mix with 400 or more mg of caffeine and buy smelling salts to sniff before your big lifts

Ah. Okay, thanks.

Did you even read the thread before posting?

How do I cycle Pre-WO?
And how important is it really?

You don't need to cycle it and it's not really necessary, it just gives you more energy and psyches you up for a workout.

From what I knew, it was common knowledge that taking breaks from using PWO's has benefits, and without cycling it, the risk of building up a tolerance and diminishing the effects of the PWO was significantly higher.

But even people who knew that, and studies showing that taking breaks would be very benefitial, nobody really bothers cycling it.

Anyone had any experience buying from Rxcart?

i'm literally looking at the same site right now at their dmaa

a little bit suspicious desu, you can straight up buy prozac on there

>falling for the suppla-jew

Yeah, I've got my doubts too senpai.

Anyone use Rxcart?

>own pre workout
>no ephedrine
>no DMAA

theres no point, just have 100mg caffeine by itself

Bump.