Do you think this is legit?

Do you think this is legit?

friendly bump

It's just a typical example of a bodybuilding split, really. Arbitrary selection of exercises with some sets and reps thrown in. You can get results on it, but you will NOT end up looking like the guy in the picture, even if that was his routine - That's him, not you.

There may be other programs out there that suit you better.

Thanks men :)

After several years - at least 3, probably more

My whole gym works has a routine simmilar to that, coach provides it, but he uses periodisation when programming squat, dl and bench for strength purposses and some of them actualy compete in powerlifting. Also you should note that the guy in OP post is roiding and the ones who are roiding in our gym have simmilar physics.

that OCB claw, I lol+mire every time. one of my OG inspirations when I first started.

On gear you can pretty much any kind of dog shit routine and get fantastic results

Yes, though don't expect similar results because he was on gear

I tried it but prefer PPLx. Its up to you. Slight differences in routines isn't going to matter much in the long run.

Who is that in OP'S picture... looks familiar

Oh yeah, the original question...yes, that is a run of the mill ABCABC split. I've used my own modified version for two years with good consistent results.

OCB, former tripfag here. Been gone a long time.

nice palumboism

how to find the best program for you?

what is being on gear?

R O I D S
O
I
D
S

He used straps and special shoes and a belt

>palumboism

I had to google that just to see wtf you were talking about...hgh gut? Really? Are you sure that's even the right word for what you're trying to insinuate?

if you did this routine, would you do 5x5 for compounds for one half of the week?

Read practical programing.

thanks

But thats not natty :

Yeah I would do squats, deadlifts, press (ohp and bench), bent over row 5x5 and the rest 3-4x8-12. I did it for a while and it was my favorite for bodybuilding.

If you even have to ask this you are a fucking moron.

You could literally bang your head against a wall for 45 minutes when on steroids and gain more muscle than some poor natty cunt working his heart out.

It is but only if gear is made from organic resources

Leg curls are stupid, and any program that doesn't detail the plan to increase the weights you're using is omitting crucial information.

I would also flip B and C workouts so that I've got more time between squats and deadlifts.

Also, you will not get the body on the right without steroids, and once you're on an appreciable amount of steroids, exactly how you lift isn't nearly as important.

He's being retarded, but that arm vein is off putting and a sure sign of steroid use.

What does ABCxABCx mean?

No, and when you lurk long enough you'll realize that this is a troll image. Find a good routine, stick to it and a healthy diet and you'll make it user

Leg curls are incredibly useful for knee health in the long run due to the absolutely retarded way the hamstrings are attached.

This. But Veeky Forums has memed against leg curls so much that anons won't do them

I do everything, except pushups and biceps, 4x10. it that overkill?

He's working out in the anabolic time chamber to get 8 days per week.

Day 1: A
Day 2: B
Day 3: C
Day 4: X = Rest.

Rinse and repeat

just look at the pic, the guy is on the way to palumboism

>you should note that the guy in OP post is roiding
what makes you say that?

Because he was a Veeky Forums regular and very open about his gear usage.

this and also that is unachievable natty

No, its utterly horrible for any natural lifter.

You're deadlifting the day after you squat and twice a week as well.

>you're deadlifting the day after you squat

On SS you deadlift the same day as you squat and you do it to failure 3 times a week plus deadlifting 1.5 times a week, power cleans aren't very easy on the CNS either. If anything this routine is less intense since you're doing high reps and you're not training to failure since your goal is to fatigue towards the end of the routine, not at the start.

The only real criticism for this routine is that it's too generic to work for anyone advanced enough to benefit from that kind of volume, which is unnecessary for a beginner.

It is achievable brohan

>Implying I haven't had that vascularity going all the way back to when I was 125lb dyel newbie. My brother has the same vein on his shoulder/bicep, yet has never lifted in his life. He is, however, a daily runner doing marathons and all that shit, thus pretty lean compared to normies.

High vascularity is in no way an indicator of roids use. The truth is it's attribution is more like: 70% low bodyfat, 30% genetic predisposition, and sure if you're on gear you might see an increase in visibility by another 10-20%. There are also plenty of published journals out there regarding why one becomes more visibly vascular as a result of regular lifting as well. Look them up instead of perpetuating stupid fit memes like "can see veins, obviously on gear".

All that said, I do agree on how it looks...i wish it were a bit less pronounced. But literally the only way I could change that would be by adding bodyfat, which sure ain't happening to this guy till probably October, when donut-fest aka Winter Bulk 2017 starts.

>mfw I look at these old pics from before I learned that being covered in bodyhair looks fucking awful. If I could turn back time...

Eat clen Tren hard

What do you recommend instead? Just squats?