How do I unlock /true lord of the north/ mode?

How do I unlock /true lord of the north/ mode?

True cuck and bad actor and bad character mode

Do a few push ups maybe a few curls and don't eat.

Edge lord: the post

get your kneecaps blown off in veitnam so you have to have your feet stitched onto the end of your femur.

be a manlet
have decent insertions and be naturally lean
lift for 6 months doing whatever balanced program

done

found the lannister fag

It feels good because that's literally me. I'm never gonna be a ripped freak or a 6'4" god like brock ohurn, but atleast I can be Jon Snow mode and that's better than nothing.

>be a turbomanlet
>lift sometimes with a decent diet
There you go.

>naturally lean
*tips broscience*

is this the natty limit?

>resurrection
>natty

pic one and only one

well hes got a small pecker so must have been those not natty roids

Are you trying to say everyone has the same bf level by default? There are people out there who don't lift or play sports but have visible abs all the time.

compared to a wildling those guys are the bbc of got.

well no its all to do with calories in calories out some of those skinny kids don't eat too much and thus stay skinny

body fat is a relative percentage to a persons bodyfat levels

two people might have 15% body fat and might look a bit different due to genetic fat distribution

but that doesn't change the fact 15% of their total mass is fat

apparently the red haired main wildling guy (thoronin? forgot name) has a 15inch dick before it got cut off after he fucked a bear

You are right, but not completely. Some people really do have higher margin of getting fat.

Yeah, and it's because they eat less than fatties. Get the fuck out with this naturally lean shit. That's something uneducated women say.
>Some people really do have higher margin of getting fat
nice engrish

>mfw creatine is what brought Jon back from the dead

>Jon awakens from death with a loud, "FUAAAARKKK"

Yeah yeah, you read the sticky and you think you know it all

kek

yeah because those fucks dont eat shit for dick.

their body has it hard enough trying to keep the amount of fat they have on on there

brock o'hurn is 6'7"

Don't be born illegitimately.

>Jon awakens, mumbling and dazed, he turns to ser Davos
>"where am I? what happened "? Davos replies reluncantly
>"I'm sorry Ser ye died and the good lady brought ye back but for no good, you've lost something."
>Davos dare not utter the words to Jon snuh, as he knows he could fracture his reawakened heat.
>"that little rat Ollie stole your gains Ser, like the goblin he is, I'm sorry mi lord, there was nothing the lady could do"
>Jon feels over his withered arms and chest, there is nothing there, he's lost his mass, his gains have disappeared.
>"I've lost everything" in a despaired tone
>Davos perks up and quips at Jon,
>"you've lost your humanity too Ser, here drink this, it might help if my thinking is right"
>Davos hands Jon 4 scoops of mutant mass in a large wooden mug and Jon drinks all of it.
>He starts rumbling and turns, shouting incoherently and falls behind the table in his rage, as he emerges Ser Davos looks in awe,
>"The lady was right, by god, you are the riteous Lord" as Davos bends his battered knees for Jon
>Jon lets out an almighty shout, a rallying cry to all the wildlings and the traiterous scum in the jail
>"FOUR SCOOPS C'MOOOONNN"
>The hulking mass monster that is or was Jon snuh smashes through the door and begins dual wielding Ollie and Longclaw hitting everything in sight spinning them widly
>Jon then grabs Ollie's head and stares into his soul,
>As a pale wisp leaves Ollie's body Jon whispers,
>"Shoo shoo gains goblin"

Good kek

Bro split with calorie deficit. Add some HIIT

>unironically watching Game of Subreddits

all men must kek

>TFW even someone as handsome as Brock O'Hurn is e-statting...

Some people have higher test levels, therefore if two dudes eat the exact same thing everyday, one guy may have more muscle and less fat than the other, which makes him "naturally leaner". Although they will both be the same weight.

So I guess Justin Bieber is a solid 6' then?

>implying that's a 7 inch difference

That's not him?

Brock it's okay, you're literally the most handsome men on the planet, just accept that you're not 6'7"

Valar Morkekles

brace yourself keks are coming

Wew

toppest of keks

HOLY KEK

also dubs checked

Olly is that you

Just realized what the fucking picture is

>Pray to the manykekd God my sides

10/10 saved33