French press master race reporting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/36119-truth-guarana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't stop drink this poison.

Mocca here.

>poison
>not sweet nectar from heaven that has no downsides to consumption

Noice. Got a mocca pot too for when the regular brewed stuff just don't cut it.

Cawfee

enjoy your elevated heart rate and myocardial infarction

I loooove coffee too, problem is that I cannot drink it without sugar. The best taste is with a splash of milk and a litte bit of sugar...! fml i'm cutting right now so staying away from coffee :(

>thinking coffee causes MI's when its actually good for the circulatory system
Lol enjoy your 10th grade anatomy class.

Pour-over master race checking in. Just finished a cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

Gets me overly sexually aroused and nervous so no.good look with your drugs.

French press as well!

Light roast Costa Rican beans

Black coffee. Great on a cut, plus mental focus for both work and lifting.

Need to put the mug down after 4pm though or else I can't sleep.

Office Kurig here.
*sips coffee

More of an EBT man myself.

>Gets me overly sexually aroused

Glad that's not just me. Too much coffee and I'm boner city.

Gween tea

Oi m8s
How can I find my own Style of coffee.
Could you give me coffee101?

>mfw recently discovered guarana extract and put it in my coffe for 6+hours straight of being high as fuck on caffeine

livescience.com/36119-truth-guarana.html

How much do you put in one coffe?

Can't imagine a day without a few espressos and cup of pour over.

Also
> home roasting masterrace is in

Never take a shit For free

little more of 1 miniscoop

recommended is half scoop, but I'm a big boy

guess I better be ready for some tolerance to build the fuck up fast on my body

Lay back on it unless it's a Friday

but I can't stop user :(

>French press
Nice user, nice.
French press or extraction and with no milk is the only way.

As a pre workout though, coffee is shit-tier because of withdrawal and also not helpful to those who hit the gym in the evening.

>French press master race reporting in.
Pleb.

Starbucks

Is that Pumpkinhead?

was a barista during college so I have actually everything except an espresso machine

go to a coffee shop and try some of the different things in the smallest size

most people prefer pour over or aeropress. They're generally the lightest brews since their paper filters remove a lot of the oils that give coffee its acidity and (or espresso obviously but that's just not feasible for home, $500 minimum and you have to clean it daily)

moka pot and French press are much heavier since they have no filters at all, but some people prefer the full body of the coffee they make

don't be afraid to get a latte or a cafe au lait of each of them, too, since a lot of the components are fat soluble so it literally transforms the flavor

all of these things are like $30 tops, pour over is as cheap as $7 and even the best one is only $25 or something. You'll probably want an electric gooseneck kettle for $30 to get your water to 205 within a couple minutes and be able to pour it correctly

a grinder is the most expensive thing since the bare minimum grinder is about $130, and you won't be getting a proper course grind for French Press until the $300 range. You can avoid that by just getting your beans ground at the shop when you buy them

you NEED filtered water. Get a brita from a thrift shop or something. Coffee is 98.5% water so your coffee will be shit if your water is shit

yes, rare footage

Okay faggots. Get ready to be lectured by an A-grade coffee autist.
I spent a year perfecting this method so listen up.

You're gonna need:
French press (pic related)
Electric kettle
Small ladle
Small bowl
Coarse ground beans (grind them yourself unless you have no self-respect)
-Light roasts generally weakest, brings out fruity, acidic notes
-Medium roasts middle of the road, brings out the greatest variety of notes
-Dark roasts are the strongest, but also the sweetest (this makes sense), fewest flavor notes
Water

Note: Coffee-Water ratio is 3.5 kitchen tablespoons for every 250 mL or 8 oz.

1) Bring the water to a boil. Turn the kettle off and let it sit for 20 seconds.
2) Pour the water evenly over the ground coffee in the press. You will notice the grounds will form a crust on top. Do not mix or cover.
3) Wait exactly 3 minutes 20 seconds
4) Take the ladle and lightly break the crust, pushing it into the water. Do not allow anything to get into the ladle.
5) Use the ladle to lightly skim what remains of the crust out of the beaker and into a bowl to be discarded.
6) At exactly 4 minutes after pouring the water, cover, press, and pour.
7) Enjoy your perfect temperature, perfectly clean, french press coffee.

Nah men. Fuck your stupid machines

Okay faggots. Get ready for a crash course by an A-grade coffee autist.
I spent a year perfecting this method so listen up. This is the best coffee you can make as a poor fuck.

You're gonna need:
French press (pic related)
Electric kettle
Small ladle
Small bowl
Coarse ground beans (grind them yourself unless you have no self-respect)
-Light roasts generally weakest, brings out fruity, acidic notes
-Medium roasts middle of the road, brings out the greatest variety of notes
-Dark roasts are the strongest, most bitter but also the sweetest (this makes sense), fewest flavor notes
Water

Note: Coffee-Water ratio is 3.5 kitchen tablespoons for every 250 mL or 8 oz.

1) Bring the water to a boil. Turn the kettle off and let it sit for 20 seconds.
2) Pour the water evenly over the ground coffee in the press. You will notice the grounds will form a crust on top. Do not mix or cover.
3) Wait exactly 3 minutes 20 seconds
4) Take the ladle and lightly break the crust, pushing it into the water. Do not allow any coffee to get into the ladle
5) Use the ladle to lightly skim what remains of the crust out of the beaker and into a bowl to be discarded.
6) At exactly 4 minutes after pouring the water, cover, press, and pour.
7) Enjoy your perfect temperature, perfectly clean, french press coffee.

This here is the pic related. This is the best coffee you can make yourself as a poor fuck.

Ethiopian yirgacheffe is really good, but I'm having trouble finding a good way to get it. Do you order online?

I have a fancy coffee maker and espresso machine and I still mostly use my press. It's that good

>tfw you wanna drink more coffee but your tolerance will get too high

Drink the darker roasts with less cafeine

Thanks i will try them thx a lot.
>Tfw shitty country tho..

Lel

>that has no downsides to consumption

I dunno about you senpai, but personally I am highly sensitive to caffeine and if I drink too much coffee it will quickly stop working; tire and burn me out by not allowing me to sleep/relax and give me horrible withdrawal symptoms if I don't get enough of it.

Personally, I find tea to work much better for my daily purposes (although I'll down a double espresso before lifting; GOAT PWO)

Oh yeah, and of course, fuck all of that french press shit.

Italian espresso kettles still make the best coffee in the world.

French pressed coffee tastes like dirt. Join the 21st century and buy an aeropress you peasant

Fuck you Kurig is singlehandedly destroying the environment

>Caring about the environment
Cuck

I use the hario v60 pour over with hario skerton grinder. Always makes smooth coffee, can't complain.

What does aeropress do than french press doesn't? I love my press, don't see any reason to change

nothing. stop being stupid and falling for ads

How dark is it roasted? I got some dark roast from a local place (so Cal) and it tasted like sewage. Not sure if it was the bean or roaster.

I buy recently roasted beans at whole foods, grind as I go . add about an ounce of grounds to a single serve french press and add boiled spring water steeping for four minutes.

whatever else i do with my coffee I will keep to myself...

I use Ethiopian jima and sidama beans, hand ground. Starcucks cant compare

>chilled coffee in a chocolate protein shake
fuck preworkout

french press light roast, with butter and MCT, after the coffee has cooled a bit il add whey and tumeric

best commuter mug right there