Where to find shirts for guys with wide shoulders and a small waist? The only brand I've seen is ASOS...

Where to find shirts for guys with wide shoulders and a small waist? The only brand I've seen is ASOS, white makes some pretty form fitting shirts.

I haven't considered a tailor because they'd be pretty expensive for one shirt, and to be honest, I'm not living so luxurious that I can spend money like that.

Didn't want to ask Veeky Forums because they'd just tell me some place I can buy white tees for $100.

Pic related is me, I'm starting to eat right, and hoping to see more results soon. The pic is almost a year old.

Didn´t konow they have niggers in Ausschwitz.

Holy shit, what a FRAME

become a niggy trap. youll make bank

Youre the holy grail

people like this will have a real easy time putting on deltoid muscle, and a really hard time putting on chest muscle.

source: i started out looking like that, but im azn and not as tall

>tailor
>expensive
nigga please, fixing up a shirt isn't that expensive, 10, maybe 15 quid in bongistan... stop being so poor and get a job or get involved nigga

Are you actually a niggress? Be honest

>falling for the FACE HEIGHT FRAME meme
This is Hugh Hefner's wife. She's been married to him for 3 and a half years without killing herself.

You're a beautiful bastard user but you need to stop posting here.
All the insecure pale lanklets are gonna rip you apart :^)

>buying ASOS brand anything

Shittest quality I've ever experienced in my life, buy nice not twice buddy

The only thing more important than FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME is large amounts of MONEY.

Daily reminder that no matter how much yu lift it wont change the fact that youre a filthy shitskin and will never be auesthetic.

Deal with it

Thank you hungry skeleton

Hef is worth $50 million. That's a shit-ton, but there's plenty of better looking, richer, younger men out there.

If you want a rich husband, you don't exactly have to look far.
You don't even have to try that hard if you want a sugar daddy.

I got a few asos branded tee´s. The one that are fitted around arms and shit. They are cheap, but they work. A lot of brands are starting to create t-shirts that are tight.

You look like the average poo in looer

Buy a cheap sewing machine and learn to tailor your own shirts

>Didn't want to ask Veeky Forums because they'd just tell me some place I can buy white tees for $100.

Some of their advice is pretty shit tier, but some isn't m8.

what if I'm fat but want to get that there sugar mammy?

The only thing more important than FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME and MONEY is proper CAPITALIZATION you nigger FUCK

> white guys being this insecure about being inferior

Kek location: top

Lift hard and you will have a v taper that will leave humanity behind