Weight loss general

Can anybody recommend me some good fat burners that aren't illegal? Cardio and diet just aren't doing enough.

stop cutting at like 2000-2500 calories because you're afraid to lose muscle.

focus on eating eggs, chicken breast, veggies and stay under 1500 calories a day. you'd be surprised at how fast your body absorbs bodyfat, you wont lose muscle dont worry.

Stop eating x F

yeah just eat less... just try to cook everything by yourself and for a snack just eat a banana... no sweets and if you want some taste drink zero calorie drinks...

Go into a psmf for 2-3 weeks and say goodbye to your weight loss problem.

Here is my diet as a 6ft0 177lb male
Breakfast
2 eggs, 1 egg white, 1 cup spinach in an omelette
170 kcal 17p 10f 1c

Snack 1
100 gram greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop protien
130 kcal 23p 1f 6c

Lunch
4oz chicken, 1.5 cups plain salad
130 kcal, 23p 2.5f 2.5c

Snack 2
2 scoop protien shake with water
280 kcal, 50p 6f 5c

Dinner
4oz chicken, 1.5 cups plain salad
130 kcal, 23p 2.5f 2.5c

Snack 3
2 scoop protien shake with water
280 kcal, 50p 6f 5c

Total 1120 kcal 190p 26f 23c
Also take a fish oil 2x daily with a multivitamin and fiber supplement. You can eat a hand full of nut for extra fats but it's not necessary.

I've been eating 800 calories a day for a week now. No refined carbs or alcohol.

I feel fine.

Try to make a combination between green tea , green coffe and black tea.

And drink coffe

user, not OP, but I wanna try psmf at some point. Thanks for the meal ideas, looks good.

GW501516
Hydroxicut Next Gen
Clenbuterol
T3/T4
EC Stack
Fork Put Downs x F

>Cardio and diet just aren't doing enough

You are either impatient or doing it wrong.

A diet only of protein?

That doesn't sounds very good in a long run

ECA stack works really well.
Some people recommend 24mg ephedrine three times a day, I take 32mg twice a day along with 600mg of caffeine (for a total of 64mg ephedrine and 1200mg caffeine).
The additional calories burned are negligible, probably around 100-150, but it increases performance capacity, especially for cardio, it suppresses appetite and it has muscle sparing properties, promoting use of fat for fuel. My cut was going pretty well until I started taking that, then it really took off and helped me push to having shredded abs.

Fork putdowns, 3xF

Just go vegan

Did you not ready my first sentence, only run it for 2-3 weeks

It's not easy to do and works best on a IF format. Also if you can get ephedrine, do it but I've also done with out.

What if I do 1 set of fork putdowns until failure? Will the cut be effective?

Word. Muscle loss during a cut is such BS just get your protein and fats in and you should be fine. I've been cutting for a year or two (former ham) and I've added muscle and strength this whole time.

Where can I pick up ephedrine I've been looking for some but just can't find it

Lift weights. Much better in the long run and 9999999x more fun than cardio.

Is there anything I can freeze along with chicken when I'm doing weekly meal prep?

Any veggies or carb sources?

>while paragraph of broscience

>cutting for 2 years
>giving other people advice

dnp is technically legal op

Walmart

Bronkaid