Why do people worship Zyzz but hate Jeff Seid?

Why do people worship Zyzz but hate Jeff Seid?

People don't hate Jeff Seid.

zyzz seemed to tell more people that yes they can work hard and make it, jeff just kind of acts like an arrogant frat boy which makes people want to see him put on his ass.

Zyzz is an inspiring story and Seid is a nobody bodybuilder.

>take steroids so you can look good for a few years and then die an agonizing death in a shitty country

>died at the ripe old age of 22 from roiding

>inspiring

t. jeff seid

Zyzz was an total asshole fratboy, x1000 more than Seid, there's nothing good he has done to people ever.

Zyzz is only liked cause he transformed from skelly skellington to being aesthetic af and encouraged neckbeards to do the same.

never post on this fucking board with that shitty stretched photo dickhead

fuck off jeff

Sounds like jealousy.

Because it's hard to hate a dead person tbqh

jeff just stop

Jeff pls go

Why?

>Zyzz
6'2
>Jeff
Under 6'

same reason why Jordan is loved and Kobe is hated
one is original and the other is a copy cat

Zyzz's workout routine is cool

>Zyzz was an total asshole fratboy, x1000 more than Seid, there's nothing good he has done to people ever.
>Zyzz is only liked cause he transformed from skelly skellington to being aesthetic af and encouraged neckbeards to do the same.
pick one and only one

>Implying neckbeards jizzing over zyzz matter
>Implying he wasn't an asshole

Because Jeff Seid isn't dead yet

i'm used to people not reading/comprehending other people's posts on here. but you don't even get your own posts, do you?

I like Zyzz more because his routine is better for me.. still using it today

Zyzz was a nerd have to work his ass off Jeff got the genetics and took steroids too

honestly, Zyzz is well-documented as being a total dweeb piece of shit, prior to lifting and roiding, and his behavior and transformation story inspire nerdy shut-ins across the internet

Jeff Seid looks like he has more of a conventional "good looking white guy" look to him, so it doesn't click with people's underdog story as much, but actually reminds them of people they don't like in real life - high-school, college, etc.

tl;dr: Zyzz - butterfly out of a cocoon, Jeff - Chad "Thunder" Johnson, HS quarterback

Zyzz was a spontaneous and beautiful meme (the true spirit of Veeky Forums), Jeff is a forced meme

Zyzz is father of aesthetics
Jeff is just a bad copy

because zyzz is thankfully dead and therefore marginally less annoying

> pre-existing heart condition

I dont even know this jeff person.
I feel like i'd have more in common with someone like zyzz

Because Zyzz was a Veeky Forums beta who posted here and motivated all the betas and fatties.

He actually motivated people, he never tried to sell any shit snake oils, all he did was roid, lift, acquire aesthetics and disregard females and be crazy cunt.

He always encouraged people, " WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS"

Meanwhile Jeff Seid, roids up, tries to sell you a jew oil, fake natty,narcisstic piece of shit, desperate copycat.
>tfw you will never re live again the era of Zyzz posting here and the prime age of Aesthetics era

We hate Jeff because of what he did to scooby

Anybody got some zyzz posts saved?

my favourite post from zyzz, really lets you see him instead of the character

Inconclusive as to whom you are referring

another one

Jeff is a dick.

Just charisma. some people have it, some people don't.