CBT: Another Day, Another thread

Old one's sunk to the bottom.

> Rate
> Post
> Critique

how long from first pic to last

Lol your face defo doesn't suit that body.

18 months

How so? I've been considering a new hair style. Do you think that would help?

That and grow a beard, then you'll have made it.

Thanks mate. I have shit beard genetics but I'll try growing it out for a week or 2 and see where it gets me. Any hair recommendations? Should I grow it longer? Something like this?

Manlet DYEL

128lbs/57kg
Deadlift 330lbs/150kg
Bench 175lbs/80kg
Squat 215lbs/100kg
OHP 110lbs/50kg

Stalling for ages, no Biceps, no Triceps, no lats.

Don't grow a beard, if you can't grow a proper one.
Hair in your pic related looks fine.

Really great progress for 18 months, props.

Small note, you may have a little bit of a posture issue with your hips being more forward than your shoulders. Unless you're intentionally posing that way/leaning back in order to make your abs look better (not hating), even going back to your pre-gains pic, it seems you have a tendency to be backward leaning. Doesn't make much a difference as far as lifting goes (unless it affects form on compounds), but for posing and general appearance gains watch some youtube videos on proper posture.

CBT's always make me want to cut, shame its pretty much winter here

Ouch at those arms familia, you bench and ohp more than me and even mine don't look that skelly.

I know, I throw in extra volume for em but they hate me still. Progress is not being made lol.

Don't know how to pose

If it's sunk to the bottom just bump it you massive faggot.

Yeah I think it's a mixture of both intentional flexing and poor posture habits.

I couldn't grow a beard but then after a while I just could. I think the main thing was on the days I was lifting heavy I made sure I got the right vitamins (B12) and the way I got this was through almond milk (unsweetened) . And every grow/cut cycle, my beard kept getting better and better. Just don't shave use a razor.

Mirin test gains. I drink a shitload of that Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk as well, can't beat 30 calories/cup. I seriously wonder how the hell people drink normal milk, even fat-free skim cow milk is triple those calories per serving. I'd so much rather enjoy more food than waste my calories from fucking milk.

Wrist curls man. Get those forearms bigger ASAP.

I like 3x3 too much but the fact that I look 180 and weigh 207 is very unsettling. Side chest with the gym hobo coming up next

Here's the rest of me. Criticize away lol.

Bear mode achieved. Good work user.

>6'2.5"
>225
Tfw want to lose more fat, but my lifts have gotten noticeably weaker after my four month cut and I want to make it to 1/2/3/4 one day
>JUST
>

6ft 195lbs

mirin

6'0

JJ
juicin j?

nice.
stats?

If it would stop fucking raining i could work on my tan.
5'7 170lbs

welp, finally bulked all the way to 80kg (from 70)
i think i gained it too fast, but oh well at least i have a 105x5 bench

when cutting, do you set a goal weight, or a timeframe or what?

Trt doses yes.

6'4, 110kg, my arms wont grow :(

Congratulations man, you've reached the natty limit.

that waist to shoulder ratio tho

mirin. how do you guys stay lean while making gains?

there's a trip who posts here named juicin j, askin if that's you cos you have JJ in your name.

You need to eat! robbing yourself of all them gains man. don't be your own gains goblin.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bullshit

He's 5'5''

Couple weeks out from a music festival. Feelin hyped

Mirin brahs

Pretty simple. Lean Bulk, aka eat +300 cals above your maintenance TDEE for a bare minimum of 3 months, preferably 6+, then when it comes time to cut you shouldn't have any more than 5-10 lb's to drop.

Morning fitfam. Serratus coming in, I could you could say things are getting pretty serious.

Awesome, will be doing that starting next month

5'11" 150lb

You look good. Are you natty? Skin looks pretty grainy.

No homo

5ft 11 80kg

what do you do for lats

lats too small

Start with 4 sets of a variety of grip chin/pull ups

Always do 3 free weight row varieties(tbar/dumbell/pendlay)for 4 sets of 8-12 then some accessory style exercises like straight bar pull down and cable rows etc

I also deadlift on a different day when I train posterior chain

similar goal body as your end result, though i'm bulking for now. What did you do? Program?

You only weight 57kg? wtf is your height? 165cm?

fuark, imagining you on a cut

Yep, you're dead on.

I just went to the bathroom and took a picture at the same angle. Conclusion: That angle is cheating. Take a picture up front instead.

5'9" and completely natty. I'm not even that big senpai.

Probably gonna cut soon, sick of eating non-stop, loving the strength gains though

post back, no hetero

Dude your lats are laughably big. Keep proper proportions, because you overdid it.

I swear my lats aren't even that big tho i know my legs are lagging behind but I've been working on them alot recently they're getting much bigger and stronger

what are you running brah?

holy shit your lats fit a door? also work on your traps, it will help you

Haha just about and thanks man I'm mainly posting on here for people to tell me what I need to work on so appreciate it

Gonna start hitting traps again instead of leaving it for deadlifts

>lifting for the approval of a bunch of brainless degenerates

a lat spread is literally the worst pose to see his traps, though.

You have the FRAME desu.

163lbs/74kg
Deadlift 308lbs/140kg
Bench 210lbs/95kg
Squat 330lbs/150kg
OHP 132lbs/60kg

I know, I do the same pose OP is doing.

Cheers man!

Can you fly?

Start cutting mate. Obviously you've put in work. Show it off this summer.

t. no fun ninny

I can glide short distances

>Squat higher than DL
Wew

I'm not trying to hurt you my friend, but unless you live in an area with taller doors you're not 5'9". I'm 5'10" amd my eye height is about halfway between the squares on standard sized doors. In your pic, your eyes don't even make it past the second square. You look closer to 5'6". Sorry for your loss.

>puts pants back on for back pic

disappointed

Shit Abs, I don't isolate them, my bf should be around 13 or so, so I don't know if I just store fat on my tummy or something.

Any tips for abs, and please no planks, abs roller or some other meme shit, I want some lift pls.

You're not going to get abs with squats and deadlifts, Veeky Forums lied to you.

They're good for the first 6-9 months, but after that they really should be isolated.
Doing isolated ab work in those first few months is just a waste of time imo and will affect your other lifts negatively, inhibiting progress more than anything else.

Natty indeed. Pic cropped fresh this morning on that shitty laptop webcam. Here's slightly better from previous cbt.

CobraHQ called. They want their soldier back. That rear lat spread looks sick, can clearly see the eyes, props man.

>sleeping in a childs bed
confirmed manlet lmao

Thanks bro only just started my cut recently my back doesn't carry too much fat which is nice

you look like ocb don't you ?

Currently cutting

Nice traps

Two things: #1. As previous user mentioned, your pose/frame does resemble OCB's, minus several years lifting.

#2. Your abs aren't shit, they aren't even really visible, it's that your BF is too high. There's literally no lift to improve their visibility, period. I haven't done ab isolation or compounds in over a year, yet see and attached pic. Reason: I'm at 8-10%BF.

Hope none of that came off harsh, it's just the facts, no broscience bullshit.

The guys at the gym call me beast boy

Tryhard much?

they want your twink bp

5'9" and 162 pounds. I have nothing to lie about. I'm still a manlet. I know this.

Honestly I didn't really do any specific program. I just time myself for an hour in the weight room every day. No excuses, no bullshit. Just get a workout done every day and you'll see results in the long run. At least that's how I see it.

I spent extra time on my shoulders and chest in comparison to everything else though. Frame is key, and building a good top frame should be number one if you're looking for aesthetic progress.

In terms of cutting, I did lots of rowing. I will advocate for the rowing machine for the rest of my life. It's a godsend. You'll burn 700+ calories in an hour long workout, while simultaneously working your back and leg muscles.

>cutting while twink
>archive/costanza.jpg

I mean you're gonna gain some fat while gaining muscle. I obviously started off as definition skinnyfat. Then I cut my way to Aushwitz mode. Then I slowly bulked my way back up over the year in a half to get to my final pic.

I'm not the biggest or strongest person here, but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at. I'll probably just maintain from here till the end of the summer. Don't see any need to gain any extra weight now.

>6'1"
>188 lbs
>skinny fat as fuck from all the beer i drink
>never had an actual routine or diet

Just fuck my shit up.

Excellent potential. Jump in.

tried starving myself for a good week, I really think im cutting. 5'7 170 pounds. Any diets you recommend

eating below your tdee

cute underwear, do SS+accessories

This.
What the fuck are you talking about nigger squat and DL both force you to use your erector spinae to straighten your back, it's the opposite of the motion that trains abs, the only lift that trains rectus abdominis is OHP and even then if your abs are too weak you'll just hurt your back trying to use them like you would if you were doing a sit-up with too much weight or an ab rollout without using your hamstrings if you're a weakfag.