What does a 10/10 male look like?

Also, can true 10 out of 10s just smile at a girl at a club and get them? Has anyone seen this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75aX9mlipiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

once I saw a 10/10 male fart out loud at a club and all the girls surrounding him literally started to hyperventilate to get all that bowelchad aroma in their lungs

they were also impregnate by this

A 10/10 loods like me.

Well it did't take long to find a 4/10 male to make a joke of it.. did it work, do you feel witty and fun? Does what shreds of an ego that still exist feel protected?

Remember her? You really cared about her a lot, she was going to clubs for "girls night" and 10/10 jumped in the cab and she sucked his dick in between texting your sorry ass

you are the end of your gene pool kiddo, so I guess this truly is "sayanara humanity" for you

ps when you are fapping next I want you to think about this post, let it burn in your mind, remember how much of a loser you are

Go watch that model guy walking through new York video. He just walks to show how much attention he gets and women are walking up to him for his number.
He keeps walking ignoring everyone and they don't stop. Even the homo sex try get him

>killed demons, fought angels
>was a demon
>tortured souls in hell and came back
>wrecks scary shit on a daily basis
>best hunter, even better than his father who everyone knows was the shit
>brother is 6'3" and has his back
>sacrificed personal gain to spare new family the bull that comes with hunting
>handsome as fuck
>apparently a very fast sprinter
>shoulders naturally broad

I would kill to have that good of hair

You fall in love, you lose.

That guy has a handsome face but I don't think that's enough to be a 10/10. He's a little too pretty and thin. I've known too many women who like rugged men who look like they could at least defend themselves in a fight.

A 10/10 would be tall but not too tall, fit but not overly muscular and ruggedly handsome; not handsome in a feminine way with thick eyelashes and super high cheekbones.

Basically, Luke Rockhold. Maybe a bit tanner or cleaner cut to taste, but this is the template for a 9/10 and everything else is down to personal preference that is filling a niche.

>Has anyone seen this happen?

Yea, I can do that and I'm not even a 10/10. Have confidence and don't be ugly is all it takes.

Pic related is me.

LMAO cringe as fuck and literally 0/10 accurate, hope at least is pasta and you didn't have to waste your time typing that shit bro

are you okay btw? you don't seem so confident for a "chad"

i love dean

link?

When did I say I was a Chad pussy? I guess the large amount of facial fat covering your eyes makes it hard to read. There goes your shit genes again making your life harder, kiddo

10-0,5 for the duck mouth.

Men that pretty aren't attractive as they look like plastic dolls. It's uncanny.

Bro, do you die your hair blonde?? LMFAO
Bro, are you seriously doing a super hard duck face? When you posted this you were thiking aloud in your head "I know they'll prob make fun of my duck face.. but but I know I look so good in the photo because of the duck face that it wont matter"

Also DYEL? Your head is like .8 the length of you shoulder width, if you smiled at a girl I was talking to I would literallly hand her to you and just stare you down. She would realize how much of a scared beta bitch you are and come back to daddy

Same. Jensen and Stephen Amell are my ideal facial and body aesthetic goals, respectively.

There are cuter guys on insta to steal pics from desu.

Man imagine life as a 10/10 male; you're so hot even straight men want to fuck/get fucked by you.

Mirin hard

apparently at the same time I said I was a fatfuck

>tfw user feels so threatened and blown the fuck out that starts to use words like 'kiddo' and 'son'

choking on chad's dick much?

youtu.be/75aX9mlipiY

good voice too

>Also DYEL? Your head is like .8 the length of you shoulder width, if you smiled at a girl I was talking to I would literallly hand her to you and just stare you down. She would realize how much of a scared beta bitch you are and come back to daddy

I'll take the jealousy as a compliment :^)

Why would I steal other people's pics when my point was that you don't have to be a perfect 10/10 to get easy girls.

>Jealousy as a compliment
lmfao, now I KNOW you are autistic ps have fun being 5 9

>Man imagine life as a 10/10 male;

The guy on the right has a rich jew boyfriend and they're travelling the world all year around.
The german/french guy on the left is a swimmer chad.

Why are you so angry baby?

not him, but you shouldn't have posted this pic to defend your position

like this.

>640x640
post insta hunty

you guys have this shit all wrong. so long as a guy is above 6/10, he's functionally equivalent to higher ranking men in the eyes of women. because after that point, other features take the forefront. namely:

#1. voice
#2. charisma

and i'm defining "charisma" here as the ability to flirt in a natural, non-awkward way.

i mean, appearance always matters and better looks are always appreciated, but you get diminishing returns after 6/10, then voice and charisma take the forefront. think of your appearance more as a prerequisite that opens to flirting.

virtually no men put any effort into developing their charisma and flirting game. it's all about tempo, tone and body language. if you fuck this up, women are going to lose interest after a couple sentences. fix your speaking skills.

it doesn't take much to seal the deal. a couple minutes of good flirting, that's all. most women you can just lead by the hand to a hotel room straight away.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Yes! And Jeffery Dean Morgan has a great voice too I think that's why I like him a lot too.

Getting fit didn't make me slightly homo, supernatural did.

Though that thing I see posted about men seeing a better main and wanting to attain it stands true for me because I started losing weight because of the guys on supernatural and arrow if I'm being honest senpai

pic related is 10/10.

This too

Don't think this is real. As someone who works full time with with audio I can assure you that it's not possible to get that good sound from people that are 50ft away without equipping them with a lapel microphone

Dude wut

8/10 at best

Was this the guy from ugly betty?

Sean O'Pry.

i dont know, most of the pics are to teenagery. to me a somewhat older male is more ALPHA.
pic related Alain Delon has the most aesthetic face nature has produced so far.

guy on the right is imagining life as non manlet

nah

>tfw you'll never be post apocalyptic Dean Winchester

Why even live, bros?

>tfw shitty widows peak and hairline

How the fuck do I look good with this shit? All male models have perfect hairlines. Fuuuuuuck

there's no way to say this without sounding like a douchebag so i'll just say it.

i've had girls literally stare at me with their mouth open and compliment my eyes. to quote one of them "woah.. your eyes are like.. wow.." then they'll get really touchy and flirty. putting both their hands on one of my arms or putting a hand on my chest and the other one caressing my arm. i've had drunk girls at parties literally try to pull me away. i was really drunk once and told a girl "i want to have sex with you" and fucked her in my car.

im a 5' 7" manlet but i have unique eyes and a good face. i would definitely not consider myself 10/10 since i'm short and have a few bone deformities. this stuff was happening before i lifted too. attractive people truly have it easy in this world.

but don't let what anyone says get you down on what looks good or what girls like. girls don't even know what they want. one of the girls i've slept with said she never thought she'd fuck someone shorter than her until she saw me. all girls are like this, they have a mind so easily swayed that they'd fuck a donkey if you made it look like their favorite celebrity. it's how fat funny guys get laid. their humor overrides the girls attractiveness bar, especially if everyone likes the fat guy he has a high status and is therfore more attractive to her.

just don't care about getting girls. fucking sluts is such an empty pursuit. do what you want, follow your passions, be yourself, and people you like will come to you.

>im a 5' 7" manle

Stopped reading right there.

HEIGHT FRAME FACE

can have 2/3

It's more common than you think

thanks for making an actually useful post

ya, a 6/10 is the equivalent to pic related

actually, according to your logic, there are 6/10s who get more attention/girls than toni

i really believe that

Finasteride brah

>i have bad genetics so i should kill myself meme

don't cry about it, do something about it.

grow it out a bit and go to an expensive, professional hair salon and ask for a girl to cut your hair. ask her "hey so i've got this hideous hairline, what do you think i should do with it?" then she'll give you suggestions and then ask her to cut the hair however you want it. fucking NEETS break down everytime something doesnt go their way.

> white skin
> brown hair
> blue eyes
> small amount of facial hair

these are the characteristics seen in this thread. google image search: sexy man and the same result will be seen.

the fuhrer met all of these criteria. it is not unreasonable to say that his success was at least partially due to his innate sexiness.

A 10/10 is a famous celebrity

How do I throw away my chances at a normal life and become a thief/adventurer?

>catcalled by niggers and gays
Not exactly indicative of any real standards

Daily reminder.

>hasnt actually been around fags
They try to fuck everything, just like straigt guys do

>be yourself, and people you like will come to you.
This is a meme
People dont seek other people unless they have a reason to do so, you must have something to offer them before they seek you out

nah, only the fem skinnyfats do.

Well it goes without saying that you can't sit home all day. If you put yourself out there you will meet people that click with you.

Oh come on, everyone knows gay guys are guys essentially so they hit on guys they like and depending on how long ago said gay guy got some action the bar could be set very, very low

Doesnt matter if you go out and dont have anything to offer
Waiting around works for girls but not for guys, guys need to hunt for everything. Power, money, sex, work etc
Not to say thats a bad thing, nothling like a finishing a hard project with the reward that comes from it

yeah, being a shut in won't work.

Or you could, you know, spend some more money on getting a better haircut & products.

Well ofc not but even if you follow your passion, work really really hard and commit to yourself you could end up lonely still
I agree with the guy though that having high social status is key in getting laid but just follwing your passion or doing stuff that "should" provide high status alone wont do it

if you are not a shut in you will not be lonely, even if you don't really have a passion desu

Uhh...could you explain that to me please?

>TFW Never smiled at a girl

I'M DOING IT I'M GOING TO SMILE AT THIS CUTE GIRL IN TWO DAYS!!
IF I FAIL OR AM CONSIDERED AUTISTIC IT IS YOUR FAULT Veeky Forums!!!

Luke Rockhold.

You know, if somebody is just too perfect it is kinda boring. Luke on the other hand still has rough edges. No homo.

Means that if your social skills don't suck, you can make a conversation about nothing and make others laugh. That in turn will make others like you. It really is that simple.

It takes a lot of product and time with a blow dryer user.

Agree on Rockhold. Handsome, charismatic, great physique and a world champion fighter. He must be swimming in pussy.

>> brown hair
He had Black hair though :o

>projecting this hard

>Implying random people i meet care about me
>implying they will remember
>implying liking someone has any meaning

I always talk to the two girls working at the local store and make them laugh, you think they give two shits? nope they do not friend
people are driven by base need, if you cant provide something they need youre unimportant to them

Too skinny and Arab-looking.

Try asking one of them out and see what happens. It's not like you can just make friends without putting any effort in.

I ask myself the same thing every day. Only realistic chance is doing it the tomb raider way. getting rich and having enough leisure time to go exploring/adventuring as a hobby. Now that is my goal.

It's Coby Persin... It's fake

No thanks, ive had my heart broken enough for one lifetime. i mearly wanted to make a point that its not so easy and things can fail
You need to put effort in aswell, like you said