tagthesponsor.com/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2/3

because i would give my left testicle for having a dicking on that titcow

>our country

>mfw she isn't a liberal cuck

I like her even more now desu

>3/3

is this supposed to make me not like her?

so, what's wrong with this?

>no god whatsoever tells its ok to hurt any man or women, mentally or physical in any way
a lot of them say it's ok - esp. if the man or "women" is an outsider.

Keep forgetting /fit is the new /pol

No just the religion of peace tm

im confused about instagram bitches. i saw a billboard for a personal insta the other day...

do these whores make money from this? Isn't it just like twitter for pictures? I'm confused.

>literally HITLER if you think migrants should abide by their host country's culture

Nothing wrong with what she said. The only thing wrong is her face.

Only lemmings follow someone else.

>/pol is hitler

U wit m8

>thinking people dont make money on twitter

She fit tho

This just makes me like her more because she is absolutely right.

judaism has teachings like that, too - and hinduism says it's ok to have wars.

islam may be the only one where it's seen as holy and desirable to wipe out non-believers, though.

absolutely haraam
>When YOU'RE friends with someone and you find out they are extremely Jew

>countries have culture

Ffs, went to school with that guy.
Why are you posting him?

You know what? Get back to me when Jews and Hindus have an organized military movement trying to carve out a theocracy.

I found her tumblr.

No Judaism definitely has that shit too.
And the reason Christianity can be tolerable is because of the new testament peace stuff (which is a good thing btw).
All these Abrahamic religions are the same. It's just that Islam hasn't developed into something strictly more moderate because it's newer and/or shit.

Whats his name? I want to make fun

Islam isn't the only religion with scriptural approval of violence.

but I don't follow her. she's an ugly cow.

agree with what she said though.

tagthesponsor.com/home

At the core they were all extremist bullshit, it's just that Hinduism, Sikhism, and Christianity became something tolerable over time.
Refer to this
Although from personal experience the attachment to the rigid dogma may make Islam inherently shitter tbqh

isn't Islam also more interlinked with violence in its teachings?

explain?

Fucking google it you fucking child.

Yes it is, but the thing is they all were. The difference is they changed over time to become more accepting/not bollocks.
Note that in Islam there isn't any personal interpretation, so it's maybe probably always completely fucked. Hopefully it'll change into something close to the other major religions, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Ads, product placement, contractual obligations, company publicity etc

This is a better answer than mine

She makes a valid point.

Apart from her having a butterface what's the problem?

shitskins on suicide watch

so basicly shes saying that she doesnt like that men make desireable remarks and they should go back to their country for that?

Cause ive dreamt about fucking her yesterday. One of the best dreams ive ever had.

>dress slutty
>DONT HIT ON ME BOYS

>implying those texts didn't change
>implying Christians don't believe in old testament
>implying I'm not being critical enough of Islam
Did you read all my posts?

>hit on me vs literally hit me

she said "nasty or rude"

I don't know how to read. Paw says that reading is the devil's way of touching your eyes

Id also follow that ass into the pacific guddaym

The smart ones make money by promoting either their own or other peoples products With enough followers you can make thousands off one post promoting other peoples shit. When promoting your own shit it's just a numbers game. If you have a 1,000,000 followers and you post something that makes you $10 per sale, even if 1/1,000 of your followers buy that's still 10k.

>your
what an illiterate trans faggot

This. The mods just don't give a fuck about this board anymore so we're going the same route as /tv/. Between the /pol/ fucks shitposting here daily and the multiple vegan troll threads every day, this board has gone completely to shit.

>tagthesponsor.com/home

You know, this shit existed before Instagram. I have a few really wealthy friends and they paid random bitches or even friends money to have sex with them. They did it before facebook and all this social media was popular.

Normal night at the club, having a great time, after party at their mansion and a random 'I pay you 500 for a blowjob'.

I really don't get the obsession; she's got a great body and all, but her face is so fucking busted. Literally why?

cuck detected