His gf isn't as wide as a doorway

>his gf isn't as wide as a doorway

Low test cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462652368756.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd still face-fuck the shit out of her.

>first girl interested in me for years
>she's fat as fuck
>not just a bit chubby, legitimately fat as fuck
Goddammit why is life so cruel.

>>first girl interested in me for years
>>she's fat as fuck
>>not just a bit chubby, legitimately fat as fuck
>Goddammit why is life so cruel.

If she's the first woman interested in you in years, you are probably no prize either. Beggars can't be choosers. Take what you can get.

Seriously though.

Can we have like a weekly watch of fat bitches like this? They are all around the same age so they should die soon and around the same time. We should keep a tally.

I'm currently blasting on tren/deca all while doing nofap.

And I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole.

I'm so horny I'd fuck just about anything, but whatever that thing is makes me want to puke.

She's hot as fuck and I want to fuck her. So no.

Odds are, you're not that bad looking. It's just that you aren't going after women. It's the man's job to chase. Chasing isn't always fun since you have to get out of your comfort zone and face possible rejection. Chasing isn't always fun, but you have to do it if you want women.

The good looking girls don't need to chase so they don't do it. They already have guys chasing after them. Nobody wants the fatties so they are forced to chase.

Ignore the second time I say "Chasing isn't always fun"

>pic related is the last thing i wanked too
>dont even feel bad about it
meaty women are the best

>meaty women are the best

Agreed. But why did you post a picture of a lava lamp?

I don't get it, but i keked

She is so Goddamn sweaty already

Having sex with this beast must be like going full cardio on a sauna

Seriously think it would feel like sticking your dick in one of those leather bean bags sprayed with pam cooking spray.

Are you an expert on sticking your dick into bean bags?

This is the rule. It's the guy's job to chase.

Weird thing happening. My little bro is 15 and his friend comes over a lot.

They tell me that the girls do all of the chasing now.

I'd fuck them both, just wouldn't tell anyone.

>They tell me that the girls do all of the chasing now.

They've always chased, just not all of them. It depends on how good looking you are. I've been rated 8/10 on here facially.
I've only fucked 6 girls, but they chased me. I've never chased girls and never will.

And they weren't ugly or fatties, 7 or 8 on most people's standards.

I know, life is suffering

I think I need to get bigger to find wider

I'm rated 8/10 as well.

I had to chase for the 10's still. I've had the others chase me, but the way they tell it even the 10's chase now.

The thing is that I'm sure they are the top 2 guys at school. Both the most popular, funny, attractive, etc.

Bigger is better.

>tfw fat fetish
>tfw smelled a fat girls vagina
the smell pretty much ended my dreams 2bh

Did they not shave? I hear guys talk about smell, but never experienced it.

Don't go near bitches with bad hygiene then. And make her shower before you annihilate.

>Odds are, you're not that bad looking

lolwut? odds are there is something wrong with him, or he has near zero contact with girls

>Have sex with fatties all the time.
>Love it.

It's not for everyone.

fatties are the best.

Bbw and curvy thick women are so sexy. Too Fat is not good

source on that lad.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462652368756.webm

i aint clicking that

nigger, it's a Veeky Forums link to /wsg/ obviously.

>lad
you forgot the r in lard, m8,

spotted the low test cuck

This thread has killed my appetite. I thought I was fat until I saw these hamplanets.

And they're never short of attention from men.

Topkek

Fathate thread? Fathate thread!

I'm cutting so I don't have to settle for a chubby chaser

>implying there aren't jacked and handsome chubby chasers.

Fuck cutting, get back to baking cookies and eating them.

I'd rather get Veeky Forums you cuck

>be me
>nowhere near land whale status, but definitely overweight
>dating a very Veeky Forums bf
>decide to make a change, I wanna be the gf he deserves
>go on a diet, start exercising, lose about 15 lbs
>fast forward to a couple weeks ago
>he sits me down, tells me he is into "thick" girls and doesn't want me to keep up with the weightloss
>defeating the reason I started
Fuck my life desu.

Fuck him, he only cares about your body. Do it for you.

Only gay men men in denial like women with muscles and only pedophiles in denial like skinny women.

How didn't anyone tell you two about this?

What an asshole. I'm into "thick" girls myself but if my wife decided to get a bit healthier and lose some weight I'd be happy for her.

You don't even know the guy, stop fucking with someone's relationship you daft cow. Fucking women.

Joke's on you, I'm a dyke

You want to support a cuck, fucking men.

>cuck

That word doesn't mean what you think it means darling.

Men only want women to be fat so she doesn't fuck someone better. How is that not cuckold tier shit?

That's some retarded shit. If someone is a chubby chaser, they actually prefer fatties. It's not some conspiracy, you daft slag.

Welcome to the internet, where the meaning of words is, apparently, completely irrelevant.

Especially if it's being used as an insult.

What view? She is blocking all of it.

>getting this insecure about a fetish
Pls don't reproduce

That somewhat happened to me. A guy I worked with told me his feelings for me one night, which blew me away because he was a very handsome man, so I decided to lose weight and become a better person.
...Then he started saying things like how he was scared I'd change into someone else and not be me and how I was beautiful to him how I was and please don't lose too much weight. I tried to reassure him I'd be the same person, but he ended up stopping anyway. Feels really, really bad, man. He's the only guy who ever made me feel like I'm actually a woman and said sweet things to me.
At least I'm healthier and improving every day, I guess.

What the fuck do you know about what men like? You're a fat dyke.

And even if that was the reason men wanted women to be fat, it isn't (certainly for me it isn't), it's still not cuckholding.

Cuckholding is getting off to having your women fucked by another man or if your women fucks another man behind your back (though the latter is used more as an insult, the former is the what the word cuck was originally meant to describe).

I like women with some fat on them because that's what my dick likes. Not because I don't want them to leave me. If they got too skinny, I wouldn't want to fuck them anyway.

That's freaking stupid as all hell. Best of luck to you miss. I'm sure there's a non-insecure-douche out there for you somewhere.

>getting this defensive over a shit tier fetish

>can't argue back with her illogical female brain

Stick to baking.

>using caveman male brain to post walls of texts
Stay cucked

>only women can think you are a retard

Nope. Chubby chasing is cuckold tier insecurity. Just admit it man, I can.

This. The wench you're arguing with is a fool.

I like both fatties and semi-thick chicks.

I just wouldn't be sexually attracted to my woman if she lost weight. It's better for you to get down to a healthy weight, but the guy can't help it

Sup Reddit?

The caveman brain built everything for you and you get to free ride for everything. Next time you walk down the high street, you should suck every mans cock. That's the least you owe.

Liking skinny women is cuckhold tier insecurity. You're too frightened of a full figured women and don't want a chubby chaser to steal her. See how retarded you are yet?

>if you don't like what I like you're an insecure cuck

Yeah but liking women with cannonball delts and visible abs totally isn't gay

Liking women with meat on them is quite literally an evolutionary instinct. Skinny women die when food is scarce. Fat women can metabolize their fat and live. With the fatty, your genes survive.

>Fat is meat
What is muscle?

You know evo-psych is like a seriously debunked thing with all kinds of problems besides even the obvious natuaralistic fallacy stuff going on.

Why is she wearing my grandmas curtains as a dress?

Thanks, fellow Veeky Forumsizen! I'll keep working on finishing up with losing the rest of the weight and hope for the best.

I told him I'd still keep a bit of weight on when reassuring him, but he apparently liked women twice his size.
I'd like to ask a question for you or any other guys who like overweight women.

Are you the type of man who wants to have children in the future? If so, would you really have a fat woman as your wife to potentially ruin your children? This guy talked about how he wanted to have children when he was a bit older and I find that strange.

>that cellulite
How can you do this without hating yourself?

Do you think women could realistically build muscle at any point in history that isn't within like the last 50-60 years to the same extent they can now? How do you think women could build muscle tens of thousands of years ago?

Also, fat is much easier to accrue and it's harder to get rid of, which makes it superior to muscle in terms of pure survival for a women in a tribal society.

yeah until it comes to anything besides the act of existing, lmao

>You know evo-psych is like a seriously debunked

Lol. Not it isn't. It's the opposite in fact. It's one of the most dominant and most accepted.

You're welcome. And nope, as a chubby chaser, albeit a monogamous married one, I wouldn't want children being brought up without the healthiest of parents.

Right, which was extremely important thousands of years ago. Those preferences and behaviors men have developed haven't gone away simple because we've had a civilization for the past few thousand years.

I think a woman as big as op would be seen as a waste of resources.
Tribes only have so much food so they'd go for a thick woman who can still move without collapsing.
Your logic only works with overweight / slightly obese women

>Are you the type of man who wants to have children in the future? If so, would you really have a fat woman as your wife to potentially ruin your children? This guy talked about how he wanted to have children when he was a bit older and I find that strange.

Why would it ruin the children? You don't have to be an obese whale that's out of breath simply from moving.

Personally for me, 150 - 200lbs is perfect. Depending on where it goes.

The average women is somewhere around there.

except we havent had a surplus of resources to create common fat fucks until the past century

kill urself bruv

>I think a woman as big as op would be seen as a waste of resources.
>Tribes only have so much food so they'd go for a thick woman who can still move without collapsing.
>Your logic only works with overweight / slightly obese women

I wasn't citing the women in the OP. That is an extreme example, but I think the behavior/fetish of gaining weight on purpose is linked with that past.

There are tribes in Africa that fatten their women up on purpose and give women the majority of the food to do it.

>except we havent had a surplus of resources to create common fat fucks until the past century

Okay, what's your point? And how does that refute the fact some men have inherited a preference for fat women?

Those tribes are few and far between today. I'll agree that some men are into chubby girls, on account of their neanderthal brains.

because then there wouldnt be an inherited preference for fat women you dense fuck lmao, connect the dots my man

If you're going to call someone dense, it helps if the person isn't smarter than you. Because when they reply, they'll make you look an idiot.

Nowhere did I say that there were common fat fucks. Nor does there need to have been. The food would have been managed by the tribe and allocated. Pregnant women and women of child rearing age would have the most food allocated to them, as it's still done in some tribes now.

>assuming every tribe worked the same

youre so painfully stupid
please kill urself my man

>on account of their neanderthal brains.

Some women also have neanderthal genes. If you're of European descent, chances are you have some. And the Neanderthals were actually smarter than us and had bigger brains.

I like them anywhere from normal to 450 lbs, and anywhere in between.

My dick is hardest at about 250-300lbs personally, but I'm marrying a pageant girl that weighs 115lbs because she is a good person and will make a good mother.

The women I'm most attracted to would be horrible mothers because of ignorance, dietary influence, ability to be a role model, self-control, etc.

I don't flirt with, have sex with, or acknowledge any chunky women. I believe it is bad for the human race.

100% serious.

>thinking that human societies had large variations in behavior and structure tens of thousands of years ago.

They lived in extremely harsh conditions and their behavior was influenced by the environment to survive in those conditions. They did pretty similar shit. So again, you're a pretty good example of the dunning-kruger effect.

ur a pretty good example of the retard effect

>too dumb for an argument

It must suck being stupid. Last BTFO. The tribes in South America and in Africa that are/were time capsules share many similarities. The rituals and superstitious beliefs are different, but the societies are organized in a similar way.

what kind of human being gets this assblasted over shitposting

I like bbws myself but if there was such a inherited preference why doesn't every man, or even the majority of men in my culture, have such a preference. Or for that matter, why is it untrue that fit women could be seen as better mates because they're more likely to survive everything but starvation.

It seems most likely to me that people like what they like for a myriad of reasons - both cultural and, yes, biological.

It's basically magical thinking to jump to the conclusion that because our ancestors spent most of the last 300 million years without agriculture, that therefore; when men like fat women (and of course they don't always like fat women); it's because our ancestors didn't have a supermarket down the street.

>start an argument
>lose it
>haha only shitposting!

Of course you need specific environmental triggers to do develop it today. Just like everyman could be a potential killer, depending on his environment.

Bitch get on my level

me 2

The suspension of that car is punished.

Very well said. I like bbws too, but the evolutionary instincts argument is just a setup for easy fat enabling

>I like them anywhere from normal to 450 lbs, and anywhere in between.
Sweet Jesus, now I'm wondering if people ever jerk off to my progress photos.