Is there any exercise I can do to fix an ugly face?

Is there any exercise I can do to fix an ugly face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Genetics 1xf

getting over it 1xf

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

Wallet bulking program

>diet down/get rid of excess fat
>haircut and keep eyebrows groomed (if bushy)
>facial hair if weak jawed, stubble or clean shaven if good jaw
>glasses that fit your face or contacts, if you have eyesight issues.
>skincare routine

that's all you can do besides surgery 2bh

all of these together can bring you up 2-3 points, so if you're 1-4 tough luck lmao.

you have to be at least average for these to take you above that.

>skincare routine
What do you recomend?

reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

bare minimum is to wash your face and moisturize w/ a non oily moisturizer w/ spf protection 2x a day.

there's more elaborate stuff out there if you have specific problems like heavy acne,etc.

this place seems good

washing your face on the morning with product is meh, just use plain water desu and product only in the evening.

>and moisturize
It feels like that would only clog up your pores and make you greasy, even with a non oily moisturizer.

if you have heavy acne, you probably can't get around something like accutane.

However, if you only got small impurities, pimples here and there, clean eating and cardio definitely help. And if you're under 20, you can hope it gets better with age.

>tfw have gorgeous skin and don't have to do shit to maintain it
At least I was gifted with that.

yeah, my bad. moisturize once in the morning, i didn't clarify. wash face 2x a day

this is what works for me, depending on other people it's different though

Non-comedogenic moisturisers exist for that reason.

He is ugly desu

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

trigger pulls X 1

Also I'd seriously look into Paula's Choice skin perfecting 2% bha liquid. I used to have a bumpy forehead and several big pimples like every week but now I’m clear about 95% of the time after using it for a month. I really recommend the reddit ScA page though. If you're talking cystic acne you should probably consider accutane.

That sounds reasonable.
I have always had slight blackheads on my nose, and even back when I tried to do something about them, fucking nothing worked.
They never go away, but at least they don't get any worse either.
Any pro tips on how to actually get rid of them?

That's a fancy fucking word my brother, and completely foreign.

Brah saving my life in here, thanks for sharing

Unless you're talking about enlarged clogged pores on your nose, everyone has the tiny blackheads on their nose.
There's no reason to remove them.

Ah, alright. That was what I thought. I work mostly with females and I guess they hide theirs with makeup. And I don't really get that close to my buddies faces to notice theirs. Doesn't help that I have terrible eyesight either.
Thanks brother.

they're not blackheads but dilated pores, you can either do laser treatment to close them or use some sort of mask everyday that the chinks do

who here /GoodFaceShittyBody/

>mfw thinking about all the girls i could have fucked if i wasn't a skinnyfat faggot

Women usually remove the surface of the pore with peel-off masks and then fill it in with silicon primers and top it on with foundation, that's why the skin looks it's photoshopped.

I've never had bad acne but like most people I used to have the occasional pimple or two.

I used to wash my face wash my pillow sheets all exfoliate etc etc...

BY FAR the best thing I have done for my skin is eating clean. Dramatically lowering the amount of sugar I eat and just eating healthy in general. Lots of veggies and unprocessed foods.

I very rarely get pimples anymore.

So from my experience (and it may not apply for people with very bad acne) but just changing my diet was by far the biggest thing for me. I don't even use products on my face anymore and I don't get acne anymore.

Most people just dont want to change their diet. Too lazy and would rather just use products on their face.

Check your diet.

I'm not sure if you'd want to put in the work, but I make my own clay mask with dried rosemary, french green clay and a drop of peppermint oil once a week, which really tightens up the pores and helps remove the filth.

I also stopped washing my face with soap instead doing an oil cleanse once a day where I mix extra virgin olive oil, castor oil and tea tree oil, rub it on my face, let it sit for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water using a microfiber cloth.

I used to have the most disgusting, oily skin and had to use a blackhead remover to clear my pores often, but it's a heck of a lot better than it once was. I've only been doing this about a month and this is what my pores look like so far.
Too bad I have a form of rosacea and I'll never be able to rid myself of the horrible flushing on my nose and cheeks.

user.. stop bitching and lift.
you can lift a skinnyfat body away
but you cant lift a ugly face away
nor autism.

literally the best case scenario bro.

you can easily fix your body but it is WAY harder to fix a fucked up mug/face.

i know, i started lifting recently

Lose body fat. Hope for good genetics.