"So user, what do you for fun outside of the gym?"

>"So user, what do you for fun outside of the gym?"

>...
>...
>...
>I drive

>i hit the beach occasionally, i'm a big fan of swimming
>you should come along some time, it's a lot of fun ;^)

>mfw I don't know how to swim

>I main Tracer :)

[spoiler]you

> I frequently shitpost on a Mongolian dating website

>Play softball in a just for fun league and I go hiking frequently. I have also been collecting and playing Magic: the Gathering since I was 11.

Veeky Forums will never know how much fun it is to get drunk with your bros and play multiplayer Magic games all night.

>I make the best memes on a website called fourchin dot org Veeky Forums, let me show you. This is a captioned screencap of Rich Piana, this is an excellent photoshop of Jason Blaha and this is a "basketball shorts" thread I made last night. People there love my memes, I tell you. What about you? *notices girl is gone*

guitar
piano
football(soccer)
volleyball
rekt

I play tenis, swim and run for fun

I cook

driveposting best posting

You guys without any interests fucking suck.

I'm stuck at a workplace where the coffee breaks are a pain because no one talks about anything other than the weather.

I'll occasionally start talking about one of my interests to get some things going, trying to stir the conversation into the other peoples interests but it eventually leads nowhere since they never do anything.

There's even a guy my age there and he literally does nothing. He doesn't even play computer games wtf.

I play the guitar, golf, computer games, I do martial arts, played ice hockey, watch sports, learn languages.

I find stuff interesting and want to try them myself. What is it with people who aren't doing anything except watch tv and go to bed?

lol upvoted

I work in software and like to create small toy programs in the side. I also play games after a long day at work and go out to drink with friends from time to time.

What interested hobbies do you have hypothetical girl?
>watching TV and """"""""""adventuring""""""""""

>not mei
-t. low test beta that likes to lose

BUILD A WALL
MCCREE WILL PAY FOR IT

>mfw this is the same autistic shitty brat who keeps on making this same threads looking for the attention that his parents never gave him

I'm waiting for the ants to come back OP!!11

lmao, the adventuring meme has gotten way out of hand

I actually main D.va, t b h

Underated

nigger detected

>*notices girl is gone*

kek

>I like the park...
>"which park user?"
>the one with the pullup bars

>I'm really laid back
>take me on an """"""""""adventure""""""""""
>say something original not just high
Holy fuck, women are boring predictable cancer. Like a 60 year old man's rotting prostate.

Not him but black guy that thought the same thing.

>mfw I'm a stronger swimmer than all of my white friends
Dat der rec center swim leave. What's not a good time is looking back on chubby little me in the speed.

>letting people know you go to the gym
That's your problem op if anyone ask about your size just say you do a couple push ups every now and then

I mountain bike, run, hike, and swim. I'm a male after all so I can actually find hobbies I like rather than letting media or significant others decide for me. Oh I guess I like social media and netflix too so yeah maybe we have a little in common, madame. Now if you don't mind I'll have to bid you adieu. I have to go shitpost on Veeky Forums now.

That's even more autistic

I tell people I do yoga

>Ride my motorcycle
>Bouldering
>Billiards
>Ping pong
>Watch anime
>Dress up as cute anime girls and go to conventions

Thanks for the banter, I'll be using that

my favourite things in life are football, bench press and sex

volleyball
snowboarding
piano and violin
readin novels

just kidding all i do is be a curlbro, drink on weekends and play videogames

If you're a "vidya and lifting" autist in doubt, just throw a ton of outdoorsy stuff into the air.

>hiking
>biking
>swimming
>climbing

If you're fit, you can easily "prove" that these are real hobbies of yours because you should be at least above average in all of them. But you really should pick up at least one of them. They're a good way to spend your free time.

amateur vidya development

I pick up girls and they pay me to pose for them for their art class

> a "vidya and lifting" autist
B F M A T E R I A L
F
M
A
T
E
R
I
A