Ok. tell me truth of what to work on? what's good/bad?

ok. tell me truth of what to work on? what's good/bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l0H0_o3i5hI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn girl, you look like my ex

Fuck you for giving me the feels and i also applaud your really nice hair

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

GOOD: you're an authentic GRILL
BAD: you're not in LONDON

Abs and legs need more work.

>being this thirsty

Proportionally you look good as of right now. I wouldn't concentrate on one or two particular things to train, just train your whole body evenly and you'll do good. Everything looks in harmony with each other

show the other side. I'd say legs/ass, but your legs seem proportionally short, so make sure you don't overdo your quads, you will look like a dwarf. Good bf %, don't go any lower.

bby you're perfect the way you are, now bend over and spread them asscheeks and show us that chocolate starfish

Not thirsty, she just has nice hair thats all
and she's attention whoring like a mother

Carry on, then.

pls be in PA

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

Depends on what body you want

>tell me truth of what to work on?

work on my tip

>uneven tits
>makeup
>disgusting innie

6.5/10 would probably bang

Your right tit is smaller than the left one. Disgusting.

You wanted a feeding frenzy of male attention and you're going to get it

imprudent, OP

>disgusting innie

UWOTM8

S O U T H A M P T O N

O

U

T

H

A
M
P
T
O
N

LOWTEST
O
W
T
E
S
T

Nigga, those are regular Veeky Forums meme responses. Nothing to do with thirst. They just wanna bury their dick so deep in that ass that whoever can pull it out would be crown King arthur

outies mean your parents didn't love you

enjoy your smelly dead cells and other gunk

Id love to help you a bit more in depth. You can email me at [email protected] if you want. I get help get you started on a routine based on what you want help with :)
You look great right now, but I see potential that you can look even better

You look plain averge, not hating, you need to bulk if you wanna get juicy

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

looks like my current gf. mine got bigger titties tho

>MAN HANDS

And your nipples are too white

pigeon toed, vaguely skinny fat, work on your posture. overall not at all a bad place to be, you look like you could take up a vigorous full body sport and be Veeky Forums as fuck very quickly. consider oly lifting, martial arts, rock climbing, shit like that

youtube.com/watch?v=l0H0_o3i5hI

Chest, hamstrings, and obliques. Gain 3 lbs.

SS+GOMAD

Virgin as fuck

>having low test

Are you Becky with the good hair?

honest question. dyel?

>*berry their dick

You look good for now. Congratulations - you didn't make yourself into a hambeast yet. Tho you might want to start working out now for longevity. Your youthful body won't look like that forever.

Good: everything. Your perfect as you are bby
Bad: I can neever make you my princess

Post a pic, manlet. Bet i'm bigger and leaner than u

give ass pic of your gf neckbeard

work on legs

Better grip strength for jerkin' breh

WORK MY DICK

IN VIRGINIA

>those narrow hips
you would be a bad mother, nothing you can do, also that low bf, we need more hightest in here

Genuine answer here. You look all right already. If you'd work on at your ass and thighs you'd look better. Your bf% seems quite good. Also work on the rest of your body if you are going to squat and stuff. May as well stay in proportion and get some useful strength along the way.

P H I L L Y
H
I
L
L
Y

You need to work on existing and being my gf.

you look fine, just keep doing what you're doing

you're hot desu senpai

definatly make legs your priority. Specifically quads (front squat, hack squat, leg ext, etc). Also hit your calves a little harder.

Nice trips. Her belly button is way off to the side.

Bad:
Your legs (especially upper thighs) and abs definitely need some work.

Good:
Decent bodyfat percentage.

Damn girl, you got some bigass hands

let me throw you on the bed, open your legs, and sniff your vagina

I desperately want to ejaculate into your vagina.

How do you look from the back? .. you have great proportions and I'd gf you as you are now. But if you wanna make balls sorer than they are work on your legs and shoulders a little

>that hat
My god, what a stupid cunt.