What kind of PIZZA does CHAD eat??

What kind of PIZZA does CHAD eat??

Puzza

Penizza

hawaiian, because he's gay

pizda

polactwo...

Pizza for ants

I don't know, one that brings his taste buds to new HEIGHTS. One that he can stuff his FACE with.

I eat cheese pizza

Nice

Autism

The extra sausage....

I really don't get it though. How can this guy stay in such great shape if he's 1. fucking traveling all the time and 2. eating fucking pizza?

This CHAD doesn't have FRAME tho

pepperoni, olive and double cheese

YOu fucking piece of shit, I literally was going to ebically meme this thread by googling "attractive guy with pizza". this is the first image that came up and you stole it REEEEEE

reminder that chad is munching on your oneiti's tuna topping pizza while you're wasting time ruining your joints at the gym LOL

How would pizza hurt your gains? It might be unhealthy but as long as you get enough protein then it shouldn't affect your gains. Its only like 300-400 calories a large slice too, so you can eat 2-3 slices as a meal.

What the fuck has Veeky Forums become? It didn't use to be like this.

>he doesn't have the FACE HEIGHT or FRAME

dude, it doesn't matter what pizza he eats. you can eat pizza all day. it won't make you fat, dude, I eat pizza all the time. no problems, no big deal

>tfw I stole some Chads girl in the gym because I was more aesthetic and stronger then him now he pushes her to the other side of the gym when I'm around

>legs day: never

I'm pretty sure that this is the same guy who is constantly chad posting here.

Leg day is a meme created by fat gay nerds

>Steroids Lovers

I got a fat gay nerd in my pants and he wants to meet you