Redbill me on Coke Zero

Redbill me on Coke Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=aspartame alzheimers&rlz=1C1LENP_enCA534CA537&oq=aspartame alzheimers&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i65j69i60.2839j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=aspartame alzheimer's
sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would love to know as well.

Drink 1-2 cans a week.

If it has aspartame, it's highly cancerous. Avoid all sodas and artificial sweeteners

Do your own fucking research you lazy cunt.

>falling for the aspartame cancer meme

It's a caffeinated, zero calorie carbonated drink.

Caffeine will dehydrate you.
The acidity erodes tooth enamel.
Artificial sweetener may pose a risk.
Mixes with well with rum

>Redbill

This

The aspartame is an aspergers meme

Keep this in perspective:
0.2% of their diet was aspertame to get significant results. A coke zero contains 12 mg of sucralose. An average person eats about 4 pounds (1.84 kg) of food a day. Therefore 36 grams or 3000 cans of coke zero would have to be eaten per day in order to match the amount of consumption of aspartame.

Aspartame may be slightly carcinogenic at high doses but there is definitely an issue of scale with this study. Even the lowest concentration tested would be 750 cans per day

referring to mice that aspartame was tested on.

1-2 a week is ok,don't worry but 1 per day would be too much,maybe just cuz it would fuk up your teeth

Better explanation is:
>each aspartame molecule gets broken down into aspartic acid, phenyalanine and methanol in the liver
>aspartic acid and phenyalanine are pretty big molecules
>methanol is tiny
>something like less than 5% of the aspartame molecule is methanol (if you passed high school chemistry you can calculate this yourself easily)
>a coke has around 100mg of aspartame or so
>works out to be like 5mg of methanol
>you get more methanol in the diet from fruit and vegetable products than you ever will from diet coke
>your body also produces some methanol endogenously
>even certain fibers like pectin produce methanol during digestion

Something similar applies to MSG. MSG is just a sodium salt of glutamate. You get more glutamate and sodium in your diet from eating a chicken breast or drinking a glass of milk.

Coca Cola Zero
> favourite drink of fatty's
> artificial sweetener in Coca Cola Zero is about 200 times sweeter than sugar
> imprinting your brain and pancreas you still like sweet stuff
> According to some studies aspartame causes secretion of insulin or increases appetite

Simply put, if you have more than 26% bodyfat you drink Coca Cola Zero. Under 26% body fat and still drinking Zero? Cut that shit out, you pseudo fatty.

Isn't the problem with MSG that a percentage of the synthetic forms are isomers (mirrors) of the normal MSG that your body can handle, so the effects of this indigestible form are were the danger would be posed?

I'm not particularly well educated on the subject.

lol aspartame causes alzheimers not cancer you fucking idiot

Aspartame gives me palpitations, has anyone else here suffered from this?

Random note: Diet Pepsi no longer has aspartame.

Does it have Askulfatumane k ?

Short answer, it's a crutch.

Long answer, it'll give you cancer, but so will literally everything else, so who cares.

I did keto for a few months, I don't even miss soda anymore at all. It literally sounds unappealing to me now.

why do people keep bringing up cancer

it gives you alzheimers

Don't meme me without a source

google.ca/search?q=aspartame alzheimers&rlz=1C1LENP_enCA534CA537&oq=aspartame alzheimers&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i65j69i60.2839j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=aspartame alzheimer's

It will rot your teeth and fuck with your blood-pressure. at least that happened to my step-dad, but he drank like 3-5 liters per day for 30 years, all his teeth are fake and he's prolly gonna die before 70
also when you grow up and start drinking coffee everyday your caffeine addiction will get a new source and you'll stop thinking of diet sodas. Just a tip

Delicious zero calorie flavored water.

>3-5 litres
holy shit, how

Coke zero is the original coke formula with the sweetener replaced with acesulfame potassium and aspartame.

It also tastes better.

>redbill
so this is how u got past my filter u fuck

It gave mice cancer at very high doses in an old ass study.

>3-5 liters per day

That's impressive.

sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

>Source: Aspartame Symptoms Submitted to the FDA
You fucking retard.

I guess everyone keeps forgetting

Lmao at fatties defending their godly drinks. Keep drinking it goy, you are a useless eater anyway.

Like a FDA study could be trusted. Fucking sheep deserve to die.

How about the over 100 other regulatory agencies around the world? Are they too part of the global soda sweetener conspiracy?

lmao good one dude