Fat People Hate

I'll kick it off

youtube.com/watch?v=xdUHxLHBEz0

Trigglypuff nearly got kicked out of her dormitory cuz she's incontinent and her mattress was soaked with piss and shit, smelled as if there was a dead body in there. Her rich parents threatened to sue, and Trigglypuff got to stay, shitting and pissing the bed forever.

That's disgusting, have these fucks got so much fat in their brain they can't even think to put down a mattress protector?

Holy crap so not only did her parents never say no to her, they make sure nobody else says no to her. No wonder she looks and acts like she's six.

Imagine how bad she'll be when her parents are dead
(And if they're half as fat as her it won't be long)

She'll inherit all that money. She will need it for her medical bills.

i felt bad watching this at first, because i thought she has downs... and still not sure?

she'll inherit nothing since her parents will outlive her

I did not need that mental image.

source?

>one calf bigger than the other
logically means calf growth IS possible hurrah

bamp

fuck fatties, all ,my family and friends are all fatties and accused me publicly of doing meth and saying thats how i lost my weight.

Probably isn't one.

Holy fucking shit dude.
Sounds like you have some toxic people in your life.

thats a disease that happens when you are fat, cant think of the name

Lymphadema

goddamn, thats infuriating.

They were pretty garbage, when they did the meth thing my uni was considering taking action but the gymbros at the uni gym had me back

it's a tumor

Damn man, good thing you had them around to stick up for ya. Ditch the haters and don't look back. We're all gonna make it!

You're shitting me...

Fucking how.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

she doesn't have downs, shes just fat. same thing tho

chubby guys die better

>Hot to eat oreos
>Crush 10 cookies in the glass of milk, add icecream.
Wow.

That right there is a Tricare-atops

I'm absolutely disgusted with this thread right now.
>

I didn't realize how many men on /fit love landwhales, go figure.

This is an oldie, from a few years ago on a blog called Shakesville. I don't know if it's still going or if the blog owner died from diabeetus

A fellow fat person (Eliza) told them about how she went from very fat to simply fat, and they tore her apart

Many men on fit landwhales themselves m8.

>Jennifer Lawrence when the acting roles dry up

>mfw at least 1/3 of the posters in here are secret fat fetishists

To the rest of you, you mad that I'd rather fuck this HUGE landwhale than the skeleton next to her?

>stop liking what I don't like REEEEEEEEEE

Nice autism there gay boy

>you mad that I'd rather fuck this HUGE landwhale
Why? While you are fucking hamplanet, thin beauty all mine.

Landwhale reporting in.

He probably is. I can't find any source for this info.

fuck off fatty

Plenty of more thin 'beauties' like that at the graveyard. You just need to dig them up.

>if your dick likes fat women it must mean you're fat!

If you like skinny women it means you like touching little boys.

Sorry, i'm not mentally ill person like you.

Liking skinny women is mentally ill. It suggests repressed lust for small boys.

can confirm. back when /r/fph still existed i was half on there for gym motivation, half for an aggregation for fat qts on tumblr

take them all, feeder. have fun smelling moldy rolls and flaps during sex, and leave the Veeky Forums women for me :)

>secret

They don't smell because I only fuck fatties with good hygiene. If hygiene is good, there are no problems. Enjoy feeling the body of a small child or another male, you repressed homosexual pedo.

>liking healthy, fit women makes you a pedophile
Nice bait, buddy.

Lmfao. I used to get the "before and after pics" of weight gain pics from there. People used to compile them to shame them. Little did they know I find women getting fatter hot as fuck.

>implying fatties with good hygiene exist
protip: they don't .

Hey! maybe you can help them wipe so they don't smell like shit as badly

>booty blasted manlet

Nothing more cringey than snappy manlets

dependapotamus

>not realizing the point of this is to show theres a double standard and women are ridiculous

you're a huge nu male faggot for getting on the girls side. Fag.

You know fatty is a wide (no pun intended) category. Some women can be 200 lbs and look huge. While some won't.
I've fucked a 400lb bitch that smelled amazing because she used skincare products regularly. You telling me pic related would have hygiene problems or wouldn't be able to shit? Don't be stupid.

Really annoying how dishonest you faggots are. The disgusting fatties posted in this thread, like the one in the op, I wouldn't fuck as I find them disgusting. Just like you don't find every skinny women attractive, I don't find every fatty attractive. They need a thin face, meat in the right places (ass, thighs, tits, belly), and good hygiene.

I do realize what the point is and I think it's pathetic. It's something, ironically, a nu-male would do.

That hypocrisy though
>don't judge me by my weight you manlet nerd!

Gross. Astros.

wow, look how badly the fat has aged her

she would actually be hot if she lost around 50 lbs

Tumblr meets /fit

>belly fat

>200lbs
>starvation
this can't be real

that's white trash, not tumblr

never mind I read the rest of it

Kinda curious why the military guy is stealthing a picture of her.

That's like 1700kcal right there.....

Nothing better than squeezing belly fat and love handles during sex.

oh my fucking god
>trigger warning: productivity
>trigger warning: starvation
>(trigger warning: ableism) *write about looking at someone

my fucking sides

regressive/10

>my fucking face when the captcha was food

This chick's named Sophia Adams. but anyone know if she has an insta?

Nah, I think she could do with another 10kg of meat.

How desperate are you to justify your sick fetish, such that you have to attack 99% of humanity, the people who like thin, healthy partners? You need serious therapy lad. Years and years of therapy.

probably to post on a fat person hate thread here 2bh

Don't know, but he's sexy as fuck. Shame only like 1 out of 100 fatties looks like that.

Topkek

Imma buy this man a beer

What the fuck?

>this booty blasted.

I'm giving out what you faggots have given me.

And fatty lovers are way more than 1% of the population. Most stay quite about it due to the social shaming.

I don't have a stake in this argument, but by definition, no, they wouldn't.

Just spreading the word as nu males happen to be my greatest enemy.

Wow
And I just got a banana after running 10k
Am I going to enter in starvation mode?

>implying you haven't already
I bet you didn't even reach 5,000 calories before pre-dinner
disgusting

pls go back to your fat fetish thread

awful taste user.

N-no homo

why is Veeky Forums so autistic about height? Do you legitimately give a fuck about the height of other men? This guy didn't even remotely come off as mad, the whale did.

>inb4 manlet detected

>Trigglypuff
that was his covert mission bruh

Many manlets get into lifting to compensate for lack of height.

Source: Am 5' 8" manlet. Although I actually didn't get into lifting over height. I got into lifting because i hate myself.

I still hate myself. But now I can hate myself stronger.

that doesn't explain the hate at all. but thank you for the backstory

>I still hate myself. But now I can hate myself stronger.
kek

also I, too, got into lifting because I hate myself

you're not alone user

>5'8" manlet
>manlet

Being one inch under average male height in the United States doesn't make you a fucking manlet. Do you see how this board has completely poisoned your thinking?

in the eyes of females, it does

>average male height in the United States
Younger generation taller than an older one.
If you are country average, you are most likely shorter than a majority of people of your age.

The average female in the US is 5'5". At 5'8" you are taller than them and they will have no fucking clue how much taller you are because they are terrible at judging height.

Regardless, in this life you can either let what you can't control get to you, or you can make the most of what you have and be the best version of yourself you can be. Women are attracted to confidence, leadership and charm above all else. If you keep telling yourself you're a manlet who will never attract girls, you will give off that exact appearance and that destiny will fulfill itself.

I hope you can learn to love yourself one day, my friend. Good luck to you.

I don't understand this meme.

I've only ever dated men shorter than me. And 4/5 men that I've dated have dumped me because they couldn't be with such a manly girl. And the fifth guy is the guy that I'm currently dating, and he constantly plays at being taller than me to the point where I wonder if he even realizes that I'm 2" taller than him.

>implying mating with large beasts is more straight then kissing a fit guy somhow