What does Veeky Forums think about macaroonie?

What does Veeky Forums think about macaroonie?

ate 2 bowls today. It certainly tasted good. I'm not Veeky Forums though

>high carbs
>0 protein
>around 150kcal/100g
>low nutrients

No bueno, bro.

INCREDIBLY UNPOPULAR OPINION ALERT: Mac and cheese is overrated. It's meh.

All my friends think I'm crazy. I honestly like the cheap kraft boxes better than real homemade.

>be me
>cutting
>hungry after a long day at work
>checking the nutritional lables on all the stuff in my pantry, looking for something easy, delicious, and not a ton of calories
>pick up a box of kraft mac n cheese
>350 calories per serving
>bingo.jpeg
>eat mac n cheese here and there when im tired and starving
>I was looking at the box a couple weeks ago and noticed that it's 350 calories per serving, but there's 2.5 servings in one box
>mfw I had been eating like 900 calories in one sitting
havent had any since

rookie mistake

Mac and cheese is complete shit. Learn to make some real pasta.

I mean, it can be as simple as cooking some pasta, throwing in some tuna and sour cream and a spice or two, and it's already 3x as delicious and 3x as healthy as mac and fucking cheese.

>cheap kraft boxes

Throw some real cheese into it while it's heating up and you'll create something completely awesome and way better than homemade.

delicious but awful nutrition profile

save it for a cheat meal or bulking season

>tfw 1 tuna can is only 30g
>tfw I eat 3 a day because am poor

Making all kinds of mercury gains.

enjoy your slow poison.

That's calories before the suggested milk or butter is added... FYI. Been down that road.

you mean kraft dinner?

I'm a skelly so I eat a ton almost everyday. Boring calorie filler

I made a ramen pack for the first time in weeks. Starts at ~500 shitty calories. Then I threw in 3 fried eggs, carrots and green onions. Granted, it's like half of my day's calories but it's less than 900 and probably a little better on the macros.

This. Also any pasta with tomato sauce (selfmade + spices) and/or use Grana Padano for the cheese.

>Grana Padano
this nigga knows
wish I could get proper parmesan once in a while though, but these kikes ain't importing any

aaaaayyyyyyyyyy

I mean, it's not hard to eat a box of Mac 'n Cheese, but you should know you're bulking at that point.

I...I didn't read the label hard enough ;-;
I mean I've been able to eat a whole box of mac n cheese since I was a kid so it really didn't seem like much to me.

>Cheese and milk have zero protein
>Not adding chicken or bacon to the homemade mac before baking it
BRUH.

this is only good for bulking

if you're cutting and eat that you just blew almost your whole day's worth of cals