Jason Blaha

As we all know Jason Blaha is the worst fraud in the entire fitness industry.

He recently did a video claiming he was hired by president Bill Clinton to kill drug king pins in the 90s in South America. Worse than that he told all veterans to go "Fu*k themselves"

We need everybody to dislike every video he has posted and let him know what we think of this disgusting behaviour

youtube.com/watch?v=erBZLL3TdOw

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/RcOdgNV.png[/img]
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY
youtube.com/watch?v=vTq4uvUzKO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

piss

i already dislike every one of his videos pham

[img]i.imgur.com/RcOdgNV.png[/img]

godammit son

usually I dont give a shit and dont watch these videos, especially because nobody got time for a 15 min video, but I actually decided to watch this one

holy shit, Jason Blaha is so full of shit

Dont talk shit about Agent Blaha, he will assassinate you where you stand. He has not flinched for over 20 years when he hears the
"woop" of a bullet go past his head

He's not just delusional, he's unstable and likely to go full psycho some day

Just bought a new assault riffle to intimidate trolls baka

blahas life is so interesting gg

I dislike all his videos everyday

THIS IS WHY WE NEED FUCKING /YOUTUBE/ NOW
REEEE

nigga he inveted icf iircorectly so i been following icf for the past 6 months should i stopped doing it because this blaha guy is being a fraudster or shoiuld i continue? idk niggas i think there workouts are okay and i put on a 45lb muscle in the past 6 months after doing icf so i might stick but i dont see my body being good locking like zyzz goddamnit maybe i need to a split routine like 343 or sumthing

INNER CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Because it's so difficult for a handful of morons to just ignore them?

Chill out autismo and keep milking dem noobgainz

Trappppahollic

He didn't invent shit, ICF is literally Stronglifts with a couple of accessory exercises.

> i put on a 45lb muscle in the past 6 months
Slow down there m8, that's not all muscle and you're gonna get fat quick if you keep going at that rate.

Originally I was really confused as to why you would basically want to Jason Genova this dude. But then I sat through a minute of him talking out the ass and I understand. Honestly, I still don't have a clue as to what points he was trying to make. It was almost like he had Wernicke's Aphasia.

I'm just gonna leave this here:
>genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

what would it take to get this link smeared over every blaha video?

Fitmisc already does it

Tho, I have trouble believing that blaha is that retarded. Is he trolling? Is he LARPing?
God knows...

How much do you guys want to bet that he is the original source of the Navy Seal Copy Pasta.

ORDER SISSTY SIS JASON BLOHO

traphouse

Being baited by blaha this baddly. He has always been a baiting troll amd always will be. People are just noticing it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY

So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself I don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who I know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when I hear a rifle round come by my head. When I hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me I want you to know son, it’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

This is officially the new Navy Seals copypasta. Thank you for taking the time to type it up, user.

>Because i don’t flinch anymore when I hear a rifle round come by my head.

>>Boohoo... muh PTSD... got me all fucked up.

wut

I don't think that is an inconsistency in his delusion/fantasy because he says he has PTSD from blowing peoples' brains out, not from being shot at.

Don't get me wrong, though. He's totally full of shit and at this point, might literally be described as schizophrenic, especially taking into account the DarkEternal stuff.

Blaha on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=vTq4uvUzKO8

Well then... the testemony from his ex wife at 3:00 is pretty compelling...