GENERAL MAKING IT THREAD

GENERAL MAKING IT THREAD
Have I m-made it yet /fit???????
>Post stories and pics of mires or how your life has changed since becoming fit

yuck! what a slut

Trappychan pls go

As if trappy wouldn't wouldn't want a pair of strong arms holding her down.

then HE shouldnt be complaining that a slut went after HIS waifu first.

>No I was born a CHAD with superior HF&F

Nah, I just masturbate with both hands.

Post body, n-no homo

Why do they bother texting first? Every time a girl texts first it's the same shit.

>inb4 fat & ugly
That's not the point

Here's one I vaguely remember, and by "vaguely", I mean "I got a gf and forgot"

>Work at Best Buy because desperate faggot
>We're obligated to approach every customer because fuck why do we have to sell
>QT3.14 hightest girl walks in
>Dat ass, dem tits
>Approach her, because again, we're forced to sell shit
>Talk to her a bit about a computer
>notice her eyes are locked directly onto me
>I'm a depressed autist at the time/ so I kind of ignore it
>She tells me about what she uses her computer for
>Damn, she sounds pretty cool
>Talk to her a little more, she tells me she just came in to check it out, leaves
>two days later
>I'm almost off, so I beeline to the front to get the fuck out
>She calls out, I almost instinctively turn around and there she is
>She's leaned over a table, in a sweatshirt but still looks sexy as fuck
>Wags her finger at me to come over while smiling
>Muh duck Veeky Forums
>She tells me she wants the computer
>Ringing out, shits paid now
>"I'll see you in about 2 days when you return it" I joke
>"What? I'm gonna return it?"
>"I'm kidding, it's a pretty good computer", I'm still kind of chuckling
>"Oh, well I can come return it if you want me to", she's still smiling, and making eye contact
>I'm not sure how to fucking respond to that, because my manager is standing right behind me and I can't ask for numbers
>I have no choice to but say goodbye, and thank her for shopping at this shithole
>Friend tells me she was into me, I look at him like he's retarded
>In reality, I'm retarded
>practically sprint to clock the fuck out, rip off uniform, try to catch up
>She was already outside the building

And she never came in again. I don't think she was mirin', but I'll never got to make that ass clap on my dick now. Life is suffering Veeky Forums

Because they're girls, and in their mind just sending you "hey" means that they think they're some kind of deity, blessing you with the gift of their three letter message, regardless of their appearance.

Also, she's fat and ugly.

>vaguely remember
>posts an essay
didn't read lol

this is on my tinder lmao
Except it has a peach emoji covering my ass

>tfw 6 months unemployment

Hire me you fucking niggers

I have a college degree what the fuck else is needed to throw goddamn bags at an airport

>tinder
>making it

No

Kekking at ur lyf

What's the degree?

Dude. She literally asked do you even lift, you havent made it.

I'm making it... r-right guise?

>"you're the woman, it doesn't matter what you want"

>this is what women call big guns.

>fell for the "a degree will get me work" meme

>tfw college degree
>tfw unemployed for 3 years
JUST

That's the classic call you out and get you to bend over for her

I would tell her to fuck off either she wants to see you or she doesn't

Dump immediately. Not only is she fucking with your gains, the tone she is taking with you is already way too controlling. You fucked up, you at a point in your relationship you will not be able to get yourself out of. Don't let it get to this point next time.

You're better than this.

From the user too stupid to cover her number.

I don't think I've made it but I have been fucking the girl my asshole boss lusts over. pretty awesome feeling. he knows too

We were talking for about a month. Went on 4 dates. What did I do wrong.

>inb4 double texting
She double texts all the time if I don't respond for a while.

What setting do you use to get your messages like that?

Also congrats or something

didn't caveman her breh

Holy shit everyone text her weird ass pictures

It's Textra.

This happened today.

>Finish work
>Start talking to coworker about our job and how it sucks etc. just general shooting the shit
>Start laughing about how she's too pretty for this place
>Coworker exclaims how handsome I am and how I'm absolutely perfect (HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME)

I'm blushing at this point

>sit in the backroom together for about 20 minutes just talking to each other
>she says which way you going home

HOLY SHIT BREHS SHE WANTS TO BANG

>As we leave she bumps into another coworker and they start talking
>Don't want to feel like a weirdo waiting around for her so I leave and say bye

I almost cucked some poor soul, she's married and is a solid 9/10. She's also told me she hates her marriage and doesn't want to be married. Some cultural bullshit.

>wanting to be a wage cuck

you should've did it. life's too short.

*done

>not banging her
Even if you don't someone else will, I guarantee it

>Some cultural bullshit.
MUDSLIME ALERT

eat a whole bag of dicks i ain't needin to fix my grammer

Honestly, i've made way too many girls cheat on their boyfriends in the past and I'm trying to avoid being a piece of shit right now. Also I see her tomorrow...and everyday this week so we'll see how thirsty I get

being nice gets you nowhere in life

trust me

>ass

truth. live for yourself

>POSTING HER NUMBER

You better dump that gains goblin

Kek ur the guy caught claiming natty but they found your cycle online on misc lmao kill yourself

If you didn't fuck her then that is where you went wrong

Jesus Christ y'all are easy to push around. My gf already knows not to ask me shit like that. She even helps get my mind straight if I start talking about rest days or seem unmotivated.

> 2016
> looking for girlfriends on Tindr

gud post

>all this body acne
roiders, wwtl?

only matching what most guys want 56%...except for putting out i guess

most single women seem to be pretty liberal or they don't say anything.

okc best gf finder

oh go fuck your fucking selves

I'll do you one better

>dating a horse girl
good luck never being able to live up, economically or emotionally or physically

>rides horses

girls that ride horses or love horses are all fucking crazy

>all this autism

lol, I saw your thread and progress pics on misc.

fuking juicing phaggot
noone is miring. srs

Come on, give horse girls a chance.

Not true....i have two normal cousins who had horses. They both realized how expensive it was to keep them and got rid of them when they decided to grow up.

>Christian
>Old fashioned

Have fun waiting til marriage m8

8/10

N
A B O R T
P
E

I love you fit. I'm starting to make it.

>2015, be overweight fat fuck with 2/10 fat gf enabling each others fatness.
>Lose 70 pounds in a year due to joining Oly lifting team thanks to Veeky Forums thread.
>body in baby zangief mode (or skinnier hossein rezazadeh), confidence through the roof.
>Join Tinder with new body.
>Score dates with two 9/10s that honestly I think are still way out of my league.
>Immediately dump current 2/10 gf who has been "walking" everyday and can't lose weight.

She's devastated but I can't even empathize right now because I feel like I've been drafted into the pros or some shit.

>In b4 I say something stupid on the dates and blow my chances.

Anyways, thanks Veeky Forums. I'm not there yet, but I passed a milestone.

would you wait to have sex with a good girl? i probably would, dunno....i wonder if there are guys who did this who are completely devastated with being married to a woman who doesn't have the trick bag of some of the sl00ts of the previous life....

def not, every girl starts as a virgin, even the biggest whores...just teach them m8

is this a real thing? I'm talking to a girl rn that rides horses and she seems so fucking amazing. she told me about how she can drink most guys under the table and I said I need to see that and we set up a date. I feel like she's bullshitting but now I'm slightly nervous she's gonna make me look like a bitch cause I'm not the best drinker

>"""""""""more spiritual"""""""""
>"""""""""more polite""""""""
>"""""""""more romantic"""""""
>"""""""""more old-fashioned""""""""

jesus christ she is a big ass whore

Niggerfaggot

I grew up in the south, Only stereotype about women I know for sure is if she's a horse girl, she's fucking crazy. I use to fuck this chick in high school who insisted we fucked in her brothers bed, and called out his name a few times. We had a party at her house and I was fucking one of her friends and she walked in and told her friend to get the fuck out then proceeded to jerk me off while I called her the friend name. She was a solid 10/10 now, Also a fit girl so that's a double want I guess. I keep waiting for her To come back to town say I can fuck her on the squat rack.

Drink hard shit like scotch that women can't stomach

You look good but you could have done that natty senpai. Get off the juice if you're one of the lucky ones who haven't shut down yet.

so you wouldn't.....but then you wouldn't have to teach anyone anything...confus

no, I meant def not to
>guys who did this who are completely devastated with being married to a woman who doesn't have the trick bag of some of the sl00ts of the previous life

your anecdote from "the south" is not really a random sample....

I'm not sure I can even stomach that. I drank a lot of beer in college. many 20+ beer nights. doesn't make me sick but I get drunk really easy now that I'm Veeky Forums and stopped drinking.

You don't really drink it. You sip it low and slow.

1 year ago
>sad fag
>max bench 50kg
feel like shit/get sick all the time
>no sex for 2 years

>looked ugly as fuck and was generally unpleasant to be around
>failing every class

Now:
>92kg bench now so close to 2 plate I can taste it
>smashing uni
>literal 9/10 fuckbuddy who sends me the most filthy things under the sun

Still poor but jesus christ I'm loving life we are ALL GONA MAKE IT lads

lots of ice? I heard that shit on burn notice like 10 years ago hahaha

>shoulders overpower arms and chest and everything
>fuckingdisgusting

Uhhhh I've got mixed reviews about becoming Veeky Forums
I feel totally new, more energy, more drive living my life better. I can actually progress with girls now. I got my first kiss in February, and then got 5 more kisses from girls. I lost my virginity. Some girl asked me out on a date by getting my number off Facebook a day after I gave her my coat in the rain. People call me big guy.

People are also a lot more afraid of me. Im tall but now I'm tall and (entry level) built, which is intimidating. I haven't gotten a second date yet, from any girl. The Facebook girl asked me if I was just using her for sex ,by text, like 2 hours after our date which made me really mad because I shared things about myself I've never shared with girls. I was also on vyvanse everytime I saw her afterwards so it made me more mad. Tbh I think her friends were influencing her but I didn't pay attention to that or care about that at the time. The girl I lost my virginity too, also saw me prematurely ejac. and lose my boner, along with any respect or attraction she had for me.

I still love being fit. It's something I had to do, and id prefer these problems to any others.

I said no though lol so only partially making it

NO! ice ruins scotch m8, if you must have it cold, no more than a cube or 2

>smoking

not going to make it

>not smoking weed with a girl before you bang
best feeling ever 2bh, well 2nd best after getting head while high

I just meant cause it waters it down and makes it seem like you're drinking more

retard. you say yes then eat her pussy while she smokes your weed.

I can't fuck while stoned. I get too giddy thinking about stuff. last time I did all I could think about while I was on top fucking her was one of those train track cars that you have to pump to move. and I apparently had this huge grin on my face and it was pretty embarrassing lol

Most of your issues here will dissipate with time and experience user. You've got the physical gains, but it's time to start working on the confidence/mental gains.

You'll get more dates the more you keep putting yourself out there, your confidence will increase and you'll do better when it comes to sex. Just by the by, be careful what you share on your first dates. Don't lay it on too heavy my man, have fun.

I know this seems like extraordinarily average advice, but the shit you're experiencing now is fairly common. It goes away with time. Keep it up, compared to most of Veeky Forums, you've made it.

Sent an ex (I had to move out of country) of mine who I'm still in contact with a snap of gains.

She was still talking about the mire the next day [email protected]

That profile is fake af

>all I could think about while I was on top fucking her was one of those train track cars that you have to pump to move. and I apparently had this huge grin on my face
I actually laughed out loud, that's hilarious user

Idk, I just get in the zone when I'm high though

I'm the opposite. my mind wanders so bad and connects the most obscure things until I make myself laugh

If a girl calls you nice you're done

if you let a woman talk to you that way you arent making it

>I get too giddy thinking about stuff
iktf

>all I could think about was one of those train track cars
....... kill yourself me man.

lol why. I was pumping on top of her and it reminded me of that and I just couldn't contain my joy

That makes sense man, thanks. Another issue of mine is that I want a good gf or nothing else. I got to learn to just enjoy the girls company but I also have no want for sex with someone I don't care about.

Idk. Im wishing for a girl that I can be real with the second I meet her but i feel like that's a pipe dream