Who else is getting that quality sleep for max gains?

Who else is getting that quality sleep for max gains?

I wake up every morning at 5am when i dont have to get up at 7. I can luckily fall back asleep but it seriously fucks me up in the morning. Tried changing my hours: sleep at 12/11/10.30 but no difference.

Would melatonin fix this? Have smoked to help sleep but then I'm groggy or spacey all day

you don't need to sleep much to make gains bruh

Melatonin will help

Shoo shoo

I do but for some reason i cant sleep tonight.

Bumping for sleep advice

App name pls

Sure as hell not me, I'm on a shitty medication that while it stabilises my moods; I wake up after a few hours sleep with a super high heart rate and can't sleep much after despite trying for hours.
Thanks for reminding me, dick.

I wish. Twelve hour night shifts suck. I end up going 20+ hours without sleep when I have something to get done.

Aside from a confused circadian rhythm, it's not too bad for now, but I know it's going to catch up to me someday.

my friends are such fucking gain goblinz
we meet up n shit, yet they wanna stay up all night and thus fucking up my sleep schedule
should i go cocoon mode, Veeky Forums?

I get average 5-7 hours a sleep

I have sleep anxiety so sometimes it's even less than that, maybe around 3-4

are you doing this every day or something? a cheat day isn't just about food.

You do realize weed fucks your sleep cycle up? I'm not going to link you sources because you can Google it yourself but after 6 years of heavy smoking I can testify that I got 20x better sleep when I quit smoking. Sure it helps you fall asleep but it is definitely not quality sleep.

I just woke up from a nightmare, I was at some kind of boot camp with friends but suddenly the drill Sargent started shooting me. I was crawling around asking for help but everyone just stared at me, told me they can't help. Somehow I survived and could flee but I realized I was in fucking China and with out my tickets and passport I couldn't get out. So I had to go back to the camp. A friend found me though and ratted me out so the guy started shooting again. I felt every bullet pierce my body. It felt real, even if I've never seen a gun irl. And the feeling that everyone was against me was even worse.

Fuck that man, I feel like I didn't sleep at all.

>gf told me 6 hours of sleep is all I need
>told her 8 or nothing
>asks what more important. Her or sleep
>sleep is more important

melatonin will help initially but it's meant to be taken to readjust your internal clock i.e. you come back from another country and your sleep schedule is fucked up. your brain produces it naturally, and supplementing too frequently will disrupt this. /personal experience

try valerian root, chamomile (i found a capsule with both ingredients and some others, i find that i fall asleep more quickly) and benadryl.

I had a dream that I accidentally spilled jam on donald trumps suit and he forced me to rob a bank with spongebob for him.
It was amazing. Patrick and squidward were there too. I watched spongebob make a safe cracking device from a chair and glue.

would also like to know

Melatonin is a hell of a drug

I sleep for 9-10 hours, wat do

jesus. are you 16?

this man knows what's important

>tfw average 70 hours a week

i fully wake up (consciously awake, moving around) at least 4x per night. My doctors thought it was sleep apnea but it wasn't. Any anons have any supplement advice? tried melatonin but it didn't work.

I have a very weird work schedule, I sometime need to get up at 04:00 (so bedtime 20:00), sometimes at 06:00 (bedtime 22:00) and sometimes at 09:00 (bedtime 01:00).

The only problem is that my shifts change continuesly. I never have a problem waking up, but falling asleep, especially early in the evening is troublesome.

TLDR: Any suggestions on falling asleep early in the evening without resorting to heavy medication or drugs?

keep doing u famo that's good

>1am
>just took my melatonin
>knees ache from leg day keeping me up
at least i have the most comfy bed i have ever had.

I have this exact same problem. Don't take melatonin when you wake up as it fucks up your cycle. Melatonin is GOAT just before your normal bedtime though

>>asks what more important. Her or sleep
>>sleep is more important

This is the attitude of a man that's making it

Fuck, I knew that caffeine would still be keeping me up. Gonna be shit for brains today.

You are a good man

It's called Sleep Cycle. It's supposed to monitor your movements and determine when you're in REM sleep, and wake you up in a light sleep cycle to reduce grogginess upon waking. The mechanics behind accurately detecting your sleep cycle with this app is so flawed I disabled that feature and simply use it to log my sleep quality and time spent asleep. I've improved my sleeping habits greatly since using this and generally feel a lot better/well rested.