Weed thread

Who here uses weed to help them with their gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

greenrushdaily.com/2016/05/08/cannabis-arteritis-rare-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weed is great for consciousness gains. In moderation, and with the right outlook (not just "let's get fucked up!!!!!") it can be a great way to explore things you might not know about yourself.

Someone that's truly fit aspires to work on and develop all three parts of themselves, the physical, the mental, and the spiritual.

weed is for losers

so is beer

Don't try and dress it up you dope smoking loser.

this

This isn't about fitness but im wondering if anyone else on fit has this same problem.

so the first time i smoked weed it didn't really do anything for me. then the second time i was in this guy's garage and i took a hit out of his helix pipe and it was the most overwhelming experience in my life. i had to go lie down in the grass because my body felt weird all over.

i've been chasing that ever since. i haven't smoked in awhile but i always run into the same problem - after i take my first hit i get so distracted that i cant focus on taking the next ones. like my first hit will get me to a 3 or 4, but then after that i lose focus and dont take another hit until im at a 1, and i'll just do this all day. i really want to get like an 8 or a 9 but i keep getting distracted, does anyone else have this problem??

what do you mean you get distracted? like what do you do?

I don't know man, but I really feel like marijuana helped expose to mindfulness, which has increased my quality of life and helped me to be nicer to people and more positive in general.

You can try to discard it if you'd like to, but it's worthless getting angry and attacking people for how the feel and what their experience is. It'll just cause you to be more unhappy in the end.

This. Does nothing but cloud the mind

why can't you accept that some people just enjoy its effects and that it doesn't make you a perma retard forever? need i remind you that our last 3 presidents all smoked weed

Yeah, but that's the point. Your mind is only a tool to help you survive, just like your body. Marijuana can give you a peek into the meditative like state of no-mind, which just connects you to your base consciousness.

It also helps you comprehend things you normally wouldn't, like the interconnectedness of all beings.

what the hell happened to that show? that was some weird shit.

it got cancelled due to low ratings. The guys that made it are still working for adult swim, the newest show they're working on is called the heart, she holler. they also made gigglefudge USA

this show was literally too trippy to handle

of course i was blazed while watching it

I'm a loser baby....cuz I sure as fuck took this pic high this morning. And got high again tonight before dinner. Them tastebud gains are unreal.

Bros does anyone else here love to come back after their workout, toke and watch Adventure Time? Best show when you're high.

Try a dab. It will hit you like a truck, instant 9.

yeah dude

this desu familia. Or take a huge GB hit

Why this nigga body covered in ballsack skin???

Try eatables you wont be distracted cause they take a bit to kick in and all you have to do is eat, hits you harder as well

Been punching cones for years and it mostly hinders my gains, makes me anxious depressed and question my sanity.

I seem to be coming out on the otherside now but shits been tough.

>not just "let's get fucked up!!!!!

yeah man you gotta be stoned to make epiphanies man

greenrushdaily.com/2016/05/08/cannabis-arteritis-rare-disease/

I vape almost daily and this kind of spooked me.

Not sure if it's from smoking or the cannabis.

Me and you both mane.

No because it fucks me up and I worry about literally everything

I was a daily cannabis user for almost 8 years.

Almost three months ago I stopped cold turkey.

I used to think that it helped my creativity with music, and relaxed me, and made me more social. In reality I think that it only made me content with being bored. It made me question myself and become anxious over things that in reality shouldn't matter. It was also an unneeded expense. I quit alcohol almost 6 years ago, but still smoked and vaporized weed even though cannabis is proven to lower testosterone.

It was a fun time when I was younger, but ultimately a waste of time and possibly held me back from achieving my goals and potential.

Obviously if you're smoking every day it'll have some bad effects.

That's like saying you felt better after not trying to max out on deadlifts every day. You totally would, but it's really healthy to deadlift heavy once in a while.

Maybe smoking every day is bad, but once in a while it can have some cognitive benefits?