WE PIZZA NOW

WE PIZZA NOW

PIZZA POSTING ****ONLY*****

Most of those pizzas look disgusting.

As an European in a smallish city (60k) I'm accustomed to disgusting delivery pizza, but pictures of 'murrican "pizza" make me want to vomit...

Sucks for you honestly. You'll never get to enjoy a cheesy, saucy, greasey, fresh and steaming hot american pizza.

They have a lot of bread and I can almost taste the corn oil fat and the high-fructose corn syrup with some awful processed cheese.

>cheesy
>no cheese in it tho
>saucy
>made with shitty murican tasteless tomatoes
>fresh
>implying
>greasey
>

> not going to mom and pop pizza shops

>As a European you're accustomed to letting refuges cuck you

M8 I'm Aus (yeah yeah convict etc) and our pizzas are ten times better than the slop you call food

Euros put dumb shit on their pizzas like sweetcorn and asparagus

>non-Americans trying to tell us they're better at pizza than we are

You children are out of your leagues

I just ate a 16" ham & mushroom pizza with a side of chips ama.

Why are yurops so obsessed with us bros ? Also anchovies are goat

Sorry im not a fatass who gets tempted by empty carbs

>Italian """ pizza"""

Less sauce, take away that leaves, some ham and eggs and that's perfect.

that's what I'm () talking about.
You can tasteall of the ingredients because it's not simply a mess of grade 0 flour and processed cheese

>tempted

hahahhaha he doesn't eat whatever he wants and stay shredded anyway

hahahahahahahahaha

So you dont feel sick after eating shit tier food? I bet you're one of those people who dont eat fruit or vegetables because "theyre too expensive"

The only pizza ITT that looks good.

Americans end yourself.

>shredded

you look like shit and wont post a timestamped picture of yourself so stfu.

>not putting fresh basil on your pizza
literal trash tier

Its pizza time

Know what this is, motherfuckers? This is fucking Giordanos, AKA the best motherfucking piazza in the world.

Look upon its glory and weep, all you non-Chicago plebs. THIS is how a pizza should be. Is it healthy? Fuck no. You aren't eating pizza to be healthy. You're eating it for an orgasmic dance of tomato sauce, cheese, steaming hot buttery crust, and motherfucking meat.

did it come with candles for your 12th birthday? . chicago fucks with your pizza cake I swear. Not even a single pineapple slice on it.

>implying pineapple belongs on a pizza
>hawaii plz go

liking lasangia. plz go.

Sicilian here, you savages need to cut this shit out.

>American "pizza"
>best at anything
pls user...

>Le Americans dont know how to cook meme.

face it, we do everything better

no, you do everything bigger, especially the people

one thing that you do better is lying on the internet

pizza is LITERALLY more American than Italian.

Only if you consider pizza to be a greasy, full of cheese, tomato cake.
Face it, americans don't even know what a true pizza tastes like.

America invented Pizza you little shit

Yet the majority of people who have eaten Pizza world wide have eaten American pizza. Italy couldn't even push it's pie to be sold outside it's borders and meanwhile America Pizza is international

The only international thing about America Pizza is its shitty reputation, meanwhile people from America and from around the world travel to Naples to try real pizza at least once in their lifetime.

Bullshit. You get a handful of faggets traveling to that cuckled country and meanwhile America Pizza makes billions because people don't want to pay a dime to ship shitty Italian Pizza to their home country. You don't see any famous Naples Pizza joints around the world because you can't sell that crap to sensible people

And yet, pizza in america and in the world doesn't sell if they don't use italian names or plaster their pizza boxes with the italian flag and colors, Italian pizza is international, american "pizza" is a worldwide joke.
Keep being the laughing stock of the world, fatty.

absolutely fucking disgusting

Money talks and shit that can't even be sold outside it's own borders without the help of Americans perfecting it is still shit. The people have spoken with their wallets and stomachs and they say Italian Pizza isn't worth their time. America did it better. Enjoy your table for 1 sir

Bow down faggots

Good bulking food.

People have spoken with their wallets and stomachs and agree that italian pizza is the only one worth to travel for, people in the states don't buy pizza unless is marketed as italian. I don't know where you get the idea that american "pizza" is successful, but outside the states, it is considered a laughing stoke as well as American "culinary culture".
Enjoy your cheesecake with tomato sauce.

Step aside literally

For you

This is Veeky Forums not /fat/

Looks like bloody vomit pie without the crusty top

that looks fucking gross as shit.

That looks fucking good though