What is this?

Just noticed a strange set if marks today. The marks are in the same place on each delt, inferior to the shoulder.
There's no pain other than DOMS.
This week I've done shoulders and tris among other muscles, and I'm wondering if maybe I bruised something? Popped a blood vessel?
Anyone get anything like this or seen it before? It's reddish, not purple like bruising shows up on me.

Better picture

I sometimes get that when I do incline bench.

probably some chafing

if there's no pain, you should be fine

I've seen this before, it's the way the blood rushes to the surface of the skin after lifting.

It's heavily connected to the breasts, we'll need to see yours to fully determine what the issue is.

I did incline bench superset with push ups yesterday. It kicked my ass. Maybe this is the same as yours.
It sits below the level of my sports bra and top, and the skin itself isn't irritated like a chafe. It's smooth still. You could be right though.
I'll keep an eye on it and see if it goes away. I've just never had anything like it before so it freaked me a bit.

Lol nice try :)

Could be ring worm, can't diagnose online without a picture of your feet though.

This is why I still come to Veeky Forums

muh nigga

why are you taking pictures in your underwear

You already know why, Satan

please please please reside in London. I beg of you

If there is no pain dont worry, givw it a day and see if its still red and if it is seek medical advice

Did you roll that area? Sometimes I break some blood vessels if I go to hard.

Kill yourself.

Probably where your clothing or the bench was digging in and rubbing during some lift. Back when I used weights I'd get marks like that all the time, particularly where my shirt would be between me and the bar. Never hurt, basically looked like hickeys, and went away after a couple of days at most. Most likely you don't have to change anything, though if you hate them you could try to pad the area if that's a possibility. Or change your clothing.

>it's a thinly veiled armpit thread episode

women don't get DOMS because they only lift a maximum of 2lbs ya dumb bitch

It's you being a fat untidy mess, Sue

skellington/neckbeard detected

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I responded to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

You have a huge belly, cut more

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

If it itches and burns it could be staph

What is 'Allahu ackbar!'.