Recently switched to vegetarian diet

Recently switched to vegetarian diet.

Question for all you vegan/vegetarian. Is it possible to make strength gains on plant base diet?

dear god, i want to smell her asshole.

Nice pic.

Yeah it's possible. Vegetarian doesn't mean no animal products, it just means no animal flesh. You can still have eggs, Greek yogurt, kefir, even whey if you don't mind bloat and whey farts.

As far a vegan diet, it's possible but not ideal. You WILL need to supplement with protein. Stay away from soy because of weird hormone shit. Combine rice and pea protein powders for a complete protein. Make sure you're getting good fats from avocado, flax, olive oil. You will make gains, but slower than usual and you'll plateau earlier.

Probably wet and sweet right? Mmm.

moar pics? I like high test niggresses, if they have nice faces

>tfw no beautiful,thick,smart nig nog gf
>twf no nig nog gf to start family with.
>tfw you would raise you half nig kids as Football super stars

Why God? Why you done this to me.

>Stay away from soy because of weird hormone shit

lmao

milk eggs and meat have way more hormone shit in them than a million pounds of soy

> You will make gains, but slower than usual and you'll plateau earlier

what makes you state this ?

She's white dick exclusive, nigger.

Abandoning thread

I had a horrible god damn day. I lost custody of my fucking son and I have nothing else to live for. Was hoping to laugh at some good pictures for once.

I asked nicely for no spamming with fucking orange and that accounts for all spam.

To all who spammed, just sit there and read this.

You, yes you, are a fucking tumor. You will forever be a fucking virgin. You will never succeed. You are worthless garbage, and should kill yourself.

Abandoning thread, because you have fucking ruined Veeky Forums

Fucking losing my shit

aww buddy

>As far a vegan diet, it's possible but not ideal.
This, you have to think/plan your diet more than before. If you can do this, you can build muscle just like a non-vegan.
>You WILL need to supplement with protein.
No, only if you buy the supplement industry's lie that you need 250g of Protein per day.
>Combine rice and pea protein powders for a complete protein.
Just eat rice on some point in your day and lentils/beans on the same day.
You don't have to actually mix different protein powders for a "complete protein".
Make sure to eat a balanced doet with many different protein/fat/carb sources and you don't have to worry.
>You will make gains, but slower than usual and you'll plateau earlier.
No, that is totally untrue.
Many do plateau because they just don't eat enough (most common mistake on a vegan diet)

Not a vegetarian, but when bulking, I switch to a predominantly vegetable based diet, rice and beans, for those good carbs and proteins.
So yes, you can make strength gains on a plant based diet.

I tend to switch to lean meat proteins while cutting, because I find it easier, and I like meat. But that's not to say you can't cut on a plant diet.

There there.

I'm not into black girls but... GADDEM

Hey bro you can't blame us for that shit but everyone needs somebody to lean on i suppose so tell me what happened, buddy

I'm from Europe, guess what color my dick is, nigger.

>Stay away from soy because of weird hormone shit.

This isn't true, and if it were them milk would be far more dangerous than Soy.

Soy is the most protein dense food there is.

Why did you lose custody of your son? Are you a degenerate?

More than likely it smells like a nigger

Good point. However, organic cage free cruelty free eggs should be fine. Organic fat free Greek yogurt should also be OK (no artificial hormones as per organic certification; no hormones in the dairy fat; little lactose because the bacteria that makes the yogurt eats the lactose - that's why you have great macros, most of the remaining calories are just from protein).

Anecdotal evidence from being vegan for years, plus testimony from many other vegan athletes.

To wit, vegan endurance athletes tend to do pretty well.

>No, only if you buy the supplement industry's lie that you need 250g of Protein per day.
No, only if you want to get 100g+ of complete protein without eating like a horse.
>Just eat rice on some point in your day and lentils/beans on the same day.
Actual rice has VERY little protein. You would need to eat 3 cups of cooked rice (over 700 calories) just to get 15 grams of protein. I think Snickers bars have similar protein macros.
>No, that is totally untrue.
Whatever, doesn't matter much and the scientific consensus is up for debate. I say one thing, you say another, OP can do whatever they want.

Just out of curiosity, how many days per week do you work out, how do you work out, and what are your PRs? You say you just need to eat a balanced vegan diet and can still perform at a high level... I don't disbelieve you, I just want the whole story. How old are you? What do you do for a living? Height, weight, ethnicity?

>tfw i thought this was a tharja cosplay
i don't know how to feel about this

>No, only if you want to get 100g+ of complete protein without eating like a horse.
Again, you don't understand what "complete protein" means. I get around 110g while eating 2400 kcal.
>Actual rice has VERY little protein. You would need to eat 3 cups of cooked rice (over 700 calories) just to get 15 grams of protein.
Yes, that's what I meant with "you have to think/plan your diet more than before."
I compensate the lack of protein in rice by eating rice with brokkoli or tofu, if you switch rice with red lentils you don't need to eat anything protein-rich beside it.
> how many days per week do you work out,
6 times a week (4 gym 2 judo)
> how do you work out
right now I focus on strenght (upper/lower body split with low rep ranges)
>and what are your PRs
All in kgs
145 squat (highbar, ATG)
105 bench
170 deadlift
185 cm, 79 kg, just below 10% bodyfat
>How old are you?
>What do you do for a living?
I'm a student
>ethnicity
German

Europe? Probably brown. Fuck off turkroach

brown?

calm down muhamed

was this intentional?

bah you faggot

i like how people are getting aware about muh complete protein and muh meat
imagine this thread 3 years ago on Veeky Forums lol

I'm not vegan or vegetarian, but what I understand from my medical courses at college is that vegitarianism is best because of the inclusion of animal products. Unfortunately things like peanuts and beans are very high in protein, but about 50% is unused and a lot of plant proteins are converted to sugars in the body (just like excess protein always is). The most bioavailability protein is whey at 95% uptake by the body. Chicken is about 75% and beef is about 80%. So I would recommend vegitarianism if you're looking to cut meat out of your diet.